Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I posted this on another thread because this one was just made and I didnt know it, so here is my opinion.

I see we have a thread about this now but being this is here I hope its OK for one comment by me.. First of all I dont buy this is Lisa, secondly what kind of a person see's a man carrying a baby at that time of night or morning unclothed and doesnt call the police on a normal situation. Thats the problem with this country, we dont mind our own business on half the things we should and when we see something "weird or strange" we dont speak up. God knows if at 4am, 3am or 12am I see a man or woman for that matter carrying an unclothed baby down the street, my butt is on the phone with the police, knowing me, I would have stopped the person and asked if everything was ok and if they needed help with something just to keep them there until the police arrived.. I am nosy and caring like that.

I posted this on another thread because this one was just made and I didnt know it, so here is my opinion.

I see we have a thread about this now but being this is here I hope its OK for one comment by me.. First of all I dont buy this is Lisa, secondly what kind of a person see's a man carrying a baby at that time of night or morning unclothed and doesnt call the police on a normal situation. Thats the problem with this country, we dont mind our own business on half the things we should and when we see something "weird or strange" we dont speak up. God knows if at 4am, 3am or 12am I see a man or woman for that matter carrying an unclothed baby down the street, my butt is on the phone with the police, knowing me, I would have stopped the person and asked if everything was ok and if they needed help with something just to keep them there until the police arrived.. I am nosy and caring like that.
There are two reasons, 1 being the man could have been carrying his own fussy baby to try and get him/her to sleep, or just going for a walk with his baby for fresh air. 2 is that people hesitate to phone the police because they assume it's a variation of number 1.

IMO

2 alleged sightings and LE have discounted them both? We are only getting this info from MSM - so I take it with a large grain of salt. Has LE made that statement? If I am LE and I have evidence or even a strong belief that Baby Lisa died in the home then I still have to determine the how, when and by whom removed her body. So in my opinion LE would not discount these sightings and if they do then in my opinion they are sure helping set up a good defense.

You don't think if they had been in that house and found something, anything that led them more toward Lisa being hurt there, We would not know? I think what they are finding is leading them to an intruder and they are leaking it to MSM and that is why all the stories about the witnesses are out today.

It is their way of not saying, "Yeah we might have been off base.."

I am not saying that it is proof positive , But it is certainly just as much of a possibility as the death scenarios I have seen posted here. Even NG? That says they know something...

First I have to disagree with you if you dont mind. The only reason LE became suspicious of the parents is because they stopped cooperating. I dont think they ever gave up the idea that she was possibly kidnapped, the story just doesnt fit because a person that was to kidnap Lisa had to have every single thing going for them that night which they did and statistically, thats almost impossible. LE has been working their behinds off to find this baby and have answered every single lead in this case. Whether it be about the parents or someone else. They are doing everything that they can. I dont think that they want Lisa not found, no matter how she is found. Cold cases, especially when they deal with children arent something that LE wants hanging over them.

I am having trouble even buying this story, do we have a person looking for their 15 minutes of fame here ( the loonies come out like I dont know what in these cases) or why did these people wait so long to say, hey what about this person we saw??? JMO

There are two reasons, 1 being the man could have been carrying his own fussy baby to try and get him/her to sleep, or just going for a walk with his baby for fresh air. 2 is that people hesitate to phone the police because they assume it's a variation of number 1.

IMO

If this man is African American (as was claimed in one msm report) but the baby is white, then people are not likely to think this man is carrying his own fussy baby.

So...how many sightings of this man and a baby were there? Two or three? :waitasec:

Two, I believe:

1. 10/04/2011: Neighbor's husband reported seeing a man carrying a baby on a street perpendicular to Lister around 12:30ish
2. Mike Thompson: Going to or from work riding his motorcycle, reported today, but saw it the night she disappeared. Sighting at approximately 4:00 a.m.

BBM
Especially if the man is a black man in a predominantly white neighborhood!

Two so far.

The problem I have, is how many nuts are going to start coming out of the woodwork for their 15 minutes of fame saying they saw someone with the baby?? I just cant buy this and they are 2 separate sightings right? At 2 different times of night? Yeah, I cant buy this at all. No one also called the police then and there, what is wrong with people.. I really must be a nosy person.. I would have called.

First I have to disagree with you if you dont mind. The only reason LE became suspicious of the parents is because they stopped cooperating. I dont think they ever gave up the idea that she was possibly kidnapped, the story just doesnt fit because a person that was to kidnap Lisa had to have every single thing going for them that night which they did and statistically, thats almost impossible. LE has been working their behinds off to find this baby and have answered every single lead in this case. Whether it be about the parents or someone else. They are doing everything that they can. I dont think that they want Lisa not found, no matter how she is found. Cold cases, especially when they deal with children arent something that LE wants hanging over them.

I am having trouble even buying this story, do we have a person looking for their 15 minutes of fame here ( the loonies come out like I dont know what in these cases) or why did these people wait so long to say, hey what about this person we saw??? JMO

You've got those two things turned around. They stopped cooperating because LE was telling her, flat out, that she had killed baby Lisa. Over and over and over and over for hours.

If this man is African American (as was claimed in one msm report) but the baby is white, then people are not likely to think this man is carrying his own fussy baby.
That's true, but most people aren't likely to assume it's a kidnapping, either.

IMO

If there was a man carrying a baby, perhaps it was a person who was taking Lisa on behalf of the family? As in an accomplice?

I am having trouble with media indicating that LE "discounted" these "sightings" in any case. Perhaps they ruled the out, which is not the same thing. Some people seem to have no trouble saying that the media distorts what the family says; perhaps they do the same to LE, if it makes a better headline?

IMO

An unclothed white baby with a black man in the middle of the night ( I might add, I am only stating the color because that is what was being said but I dont care what the colors are) when it is 45 degree's out shall a fussy baby make and warrant a call to the police. You dont walk down the block in the cold with your child who is fussy in the middle of the night. I am not buying these stories.. I keep saying I hope I am proved wrong but I dont think I will. The only way I will believe this if it were DB who had this person take Lisa away... Her story changing non stop and her not wanting to help find Lisa has my radar going and she is involved in Lisa's disappearance. IMHO

It absolutely could be false, eye witness accounts are notoriously weak.

Yup. Remember the oldish couple who swore up and down that Laci was out walking her dog? We know how that panned out :(

MOO

Mel

She was one of three people in the Petersons' neighborhood who believed they had seen a pregnant Laci Peterson alive and well hours after police say she was murdered by her husband.

BBM
Especially if the man is a black man in a predominantly white neighborhood!

Is it a predominantly white neighborhood? The one sighting was miles away, and the earlier reported sighting was on a perpendicular street. Kansas City is 30% Black.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back