Man sues his parents for $82000 for throwing out his adult movies and adult toys

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

gregjrichards

Reaction score
A Michigan man is suing his parents for destroying what he alleges was almost $30,000 worth of *advertiser censored*, including vintage, out-of-print films.

The lawsuit comes after a man identified as "Charlie" twice attempted to convince prosecutors to press charges against his parents.

Charlie moved in with his parents back in 2016 for 10 months after going through a divorce, but he later moved to Indiana to be on his own. When his parents dropped off his belongings at his new home, Charlie noticed his *advertiser censored* collection was missing.

Man sues parents over his massive *advertiser censored* collection

I can’t imagine suing your parents for this. He would have been better having a password protected hard drive and a padlocked storage box. He and his parents must be mortified I wonder if there relationship is now irreparably damaged.

I would hope so. If you are depending on someone to move your belongings. Can he be classified as a man. Should’ve taken his most important things with him.

I can't believe I actually side with the guy, but after reading the story the father admitted to destroying everything on purpose because he was making a moral judgment. The son only lived with them temporarily after a divorce, so it wasn't like a lazy overgrown child situation. If the father had destroyed any other belongings of value and admitted to doing it on purpose, there would be no question. There's no indication that any of the items were illegal to possess.

He was depending on his parents to transport and move for him this is a man- child. In ny possession is 9/10 this of the law. So the smut was in their possession. 9/10ths of the law is with them. If it was me I would generate a bill and rent and storage fees and hand it to him.lol what a case that’s gonna be.

I can't believe I actually side with the guy, but after reading the story the father admitted to destroying everything on purpose because he was making a moral judgment. The son only lived with them temporarily after a divorce, so it wasn't like a lazy overgrown child situation. If the father had destroyed any other belongings of value and admitted to doing it on purpose, there would be no question. There's no indication that any of the items were illegal to possess.

Surely he must have known how his parents think though. If it was that important he should have made arrangements to move it himself or store it to begin with.

No telling what kind of *advertiser censored* it was, either. I'm sure son would not admit if any was illegal. I'd destroy it too if i had any questions on it. I'm not going to jail for your choices. Know someone right now dealing with it. Boyfriend of daughter had a box in his house and used his computer. Guess who was charged. Homeowner.

How did they know it was his stuff? In my house, my things to do with as I see fit.

Did he have a contract with his parents for storage?

Maybe as an adult he could have sold some of his precious possessions instead of using his parents for a place to live,

It is a difficult one they probably think the son has an addiction and they were doing it for his own good. Even though he is an adult man they probably still see him as their little boy. It would have been better to ask him to get it out the house promptly because they weren’t comfortable with it being in the house before they destroyed it.

The father should have had a quiet word with his son about the amount of adult material and ask if he had an addiction problem and needed help. The son should not have had these items out in the open they should have been in a padlocked container or something. Surely he must have been embarrassed at the possibility of his parents seeing it all?

I hope they can repair their relationship it isn’t worth not speaking on a permanent basis. His parents won’t be around forever and he may regret not speaking to them when they are gone.

It is a difficult one they probably think the son has an addiction and they were doing it for his own good. Even though he is an adult man they probably still see him as their little boy. It would have been better to ask him to get it out the house promptly because they weren’t comfortable with it being in the house before they destroyed it.

The father should have had a quiet word with his son about the amount of adult material and ask if he had an addiction problem and needed help. The son should not have had these items out in the open they should have been in a padlocked container or something. Surely he must have been embarrassed at the possibility of his parents seeing it all?

I hope they can repair their relationship it isn’t worth not speaking on a permanent basis. His parents won’t be around forever and he may regret not speaking to them when they are gone.

No way would I save that crap.

Many people who do *advertiser censored* have been sexually abused as children. So to buy that crap is continuing their abuse.

If he does not see it as a problem, there is nothing to be done. It is on him.

He is throwing a tantrum. His addiction is far more important than his parents

Property is property no matter what it is as long as its legal xD

82,000 dollars? What the hell....what kind of *advertiser censored* collection was that?!? :eek::eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl
Back