Man wrote reward letter . . .

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's offered a million dollars for "Zanny" to come forward.

Article and letter here:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20582348/detail.html

Who is this guy? :waitasec:

I don't know who he is, but even though it sounds like a grand gesture, the stakes were incredibly low. I mean by November 08 i think we all had a pretty good guess the elusive ZFG was not going to materialize. It is funny though, in jest I early on stated that I would write a blank check (and hand over my boyfriend) to Casey if she would simply tell the truth. I'm going to find that post..

ETA: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2695490&postcount=206"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3[/ame]

Found it! I have the memory of a large pachyderm.

If it was written and faxed in November '08, why is it just now being filed with the court? :confused:

Gee...someone with $1 million dollars to spare. :rolleyes:

my thing is EVEN IF there was a rel zanny do you think thye would have really came forward and accepted those charges for 1 million?

coyotecreekcanyon
4/2/2009 10:31:32 PM

Overall Rating: 1 Customer Service:
Quality of Work:
Friendliness:
Overall Experience:
Price:

I recommend this dealer: No

My Review of Horne Hyundai:
if you want service at horne hyundai,make sure you have a deep wallet.really deep.if lynn,the service rep is your rep at horne hyundai in apache junction arizona,she is on commision and she and mr horne will screw you if they get a chance.i have 3 belts off my car that a seasoned veteran mechanic says did not need replacing.they are screwing people left and right out of their hard earned money.buying any brand of car or truck from the horne auto group in arizona or any place on this planet from them is a grave mistake.steven perry sr ,gold canyon arizona ,,480-***-****

Interesting that he IS willing to give his "hard earned money" to a non-existent Zanny as opposed to this dealership....

If it was written and faxed in November '08, why is it just now being filed with the court? :confused:
Ok, I don't even know why I looked at the letter because I think it's fairly ridiculous, but I guess my curiosity was stirred when you asked about it being written & faxed in Nov but only now filed with the court. So now that I have looked at it, I'm puzzled.

The date at the top which is almost cut off does look like it was faxed on 11/28/08 and it does appear to have been filed with the court on 8/24/09. However, am I the only one who thinks the date under the signature appears to have been written by the person who signed it? That date is 8/21/09. If that's the date SPsr signed it then how could he have faxed it last November? (Is it possible his fax machine was just set for the wrong date - the imprinted line at the top?)

Does anyone have another explanation for the date below the signature? And can anyone explain to me the "about: blank" and "8/21/2009" at the bottom of the page? (Isn't that something that would print with a web page document?)

Ok, I don't even know why I looked at the letter because I think it's fairly ridiculous, but I guess my curiosity was stirred when you asked about it being written & faxed in Nov but only now filed with the court. So now that I have looked at it, I'm puzzled.

The date at the top which is almost cut off does look like it was faxed on 11/28/08 and it does appear to have been filed with the court on 8/24/09. However, am I the only one who thinks the date under the signature appears to have been written by the person who signed it? That date is 8/21/09. If that's the date SPsr signed it then how could he have faxed it last November? (Is it possible his fax machine was just set for the wrong date - the imprinted line at the top?)

Does anyone have another explanation for the date below the signature? And can anyone explain to me the "about: blank" and "8/21/2009" at the bottom of the page? (Isn't that something that would print with a web page document?)

I noticed that as well as the spelling. It almost looks like a child wrote that letter. Maybe it was faxed on 11/28/09 and not signed and then they faxed it back to him for a signature so they could file it with the courts. Maybe back then Baez didn't think it would be needed?
I am also beginning to wonder if this person knows the Anthony's and maybe they asked him to use his name and they would put up the cash. Just another side show from Cindy "IMO". Why on earth would anyone even attempt to put this letter out there unless they were doing it to try and create more smoke and mirrors? I sure hope LE will follow up on this letter, not because of the so called "Nanny", but to find out why this person wrote the letter and where it originated from. The money could be money that the Anthony's have stashed away or like other have said maybe Kid-Finders is behind it. Who knows maybe this is a friend of Baez? Either way, it all comes back to the Anthony's "IMO".
Now, how come Baez did not file this last year? Why did he wait? Is this another document he was keeping from the SA as it was speculated a few weeks ago that Baez is keeping discovery from the State?

Jezzz....I sure hope that we find out where this originated from.

Wanted to clear up my post a bit since I typed it in a hurry earlier. All the above is theory and theory only. I do feel that LE needs to find out where it originated from and as for the date of the fax and the signature I was also assuming that maybe the other person gave permission for a signature after the fact, maybe they were in town or something. It is odd that the dates do not match from the original fax. Now, any of it can be altered, but that is what LE will have to find out and I eagerly wait to hear more about this because even though it seems ridiculous the person how allegedly put that reward out there did it for a reason....maybe just for his 15min of fame, but why was it register in the courts or did I read that wrong?

Filed In Office Criminal Division
Aug 24, 2009
Lydia Gardher Cleark Circuit Court Orange Co, FL

Docketed By: E. Martins
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1046237...-Sr-offers-1-Million-for-the-real-Zanny-Nanny

Maybe he is the one footing her bill if he has a million to just throw around.

I noticed that as well as the spelling. It almost looks like a child wrote that letter. Maybe it was faxed on 11/28/09 and not signed and then they faxed it back to him for a signature so they could file it with the courts. Maybe back then Baez didn't think it would be needed?
I am also beginning to wonder if this person knows the Anthony's and maybe they asked him to use his name and they would put up the cash. Just another side show from Cindy "IMO". Why on earth would anyone even attempt to put this letter out there unless they were doing it to try and create more smoke and mirrors? I sure hope LE will follow up on this letter, not because of the so called "Nanny", but to find out why this person wrote the letter and where it originated from. The money could be money that the Anthony's have stashed away or like other have said maybe Kid-Finders is behind it. Who knows maybe this is a friend of Baez? Either way, it all comes back to the Anthony's "IMO".
Now, how come Baez did not file this last year? Why did he wait? Is this another document he was keeping from the SA as it was speculated a few weeks ago that Baez is keeping discovery from the State?

Exactly! If it were true, wouldn't Baez have held a presser announcing a million dollar reward for the nanny/kidnapper to come forward if his client were truly innocent? "Give us the child and take the money, no questions asked."

Why it's GOT to be the Milstead's. That must be what all the coin jars were for.

youre-funny.gif

PassTheMotrin & MADJGNLAW,

You both mentioned Baez as the one who filed this and until you did, I just thought it was something that the state filed with the court. Could one of you explain how you know who filed it? I think the only thing the article said was "it was filed" and I don't know why I concluded it was filed by the state but now I'd like to know which it was.

Also, about the idea of it being sent back to be signed and then faxed back again - wouldn't there be additional fax id dates and times on it? (I don't fax much because I prefer scanning and emailing for better printing so I'm not extremely familiar with these id lines - or whatever they would be called - but wouldn't they show both times the fax was sent out?) And if you needed a signature on a fax you received without one, wouldn't you just call the person and ask them to send another one with a signature instead of faxing a fax back and forth? And isn't this a pretty clear copy for something that gets faxed 3 times? (Just thinking out loud here because the whole thing doesn't make sense to me.)

my thing is EVEN IF there was a rel zanny do you think thye would have really came forward and accepted those charges for 1 million?

Certainly not. But anyone with credible knowledge of Zanny surely would have. This just proves, for me anyway, THERE IS NO ZANNY!!

If this were a credible reward offer, I believe it would be witnessed, possibly notarized and the money would have been set aside in a special bank account.

II am also beginning to wonder if this person knows the Anthony's and maybe they asked him to use his name and they would put up the cash. Just another side show from Cindy "IMO". Why on earth would anyone even attempt to put this letter out there unless they were doing it to try and create more smoke and mirrors? I sure hope LE will follow up on this letter, not because of the so called "Nanny", but to find out why this person wrote the letter and where it originated from. The money could be money that the Anthony's have stashed away or like other have said maybe Kid-Finders is behind it. Who knows maybe this is a friend of Baez? Either way, it all comes back to the Anthony's "IMO".

I am not thinking so.....the grammar, spelling, etc suggests someone who is not highly intelligent, almost childlike, and then I did a google on the phone number listed on the document as the writer's.

He apparently posts on the Fox News website on the Caylee Anthony blog but also on some other blog called "What is Love" appearing to try to pick up women by getting them to meet him in a chatroom, not to mention including his phone number in all his posts (which is how I found them in google).

This doesn't appear to be some millionaire or someone involved in a big scheme....just another crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upstairsmeow