Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The song is called "42" by Coldplay. Without getting too specific, the musical selection could be a clue as to the video maker's background as well.

What do the spelling mistakes tell you, Peter?

To me it is interesting that the person who made this video took the time to make and post that video on the net but, didn't take the time to use spell check.

They tell me to have a closer look if I see a person obsessed with CPH who does always the very same spelling mistakes.
And as a matter of fact, this kind of thing (make a video but don't take the time to spell check) is typical for obsessive behavior.

It's interesting that you pointed that out because, I was just thinking that it's highly possible that the perp is behind the production of that video and is taking great, but obvious, pains to appear less technically inclined than he might actually be. MOO.

P.S.
The musical selection kinda gives away the age range of the video's maker.

What makes you think, tech savvy guys know always how to spell? Dang, I worked with engineers who could do higher math without any troubles but were unable to being even one sentence up without a spell mistake.

What makes you think, tech savvy guys know always how to spell? Dang, I worked with engineers who could do higher math without any troubles but were unable to being even one sentence up without a spell mistake.

I'm not an English language expert but, there was something about the spelling mistakes that made me think they were deliberate spelling mistakes. Also, my image of the perp is that he thinks of himself as smarter and more expert than all of us on everything. He is the type of person who will point out our spelling mistakes at every opportunity. He also cares a great deal about his image. He wouldn't produce something with mistakes in it unless it was to his advantage. That is of course, *If* the perp made that video. MOO.

But I do agree with you about the spelling. It doesn't, in and of itself, indicate a person is without tech skills.

the message in the video is familiar and is completely in line with a certain poster who lost his voice due to the lisk site coming down.... my .02

Btw, I will always let my fellow sleuths know about statements I make regarding this case on other media, so stay tuned.

hello TS - the only thing i am aware of - is that they flew a black hawk helicopter over the land and marsh looking for bodies and then as quickly LEFT the case.

the fbi is not on this case --- have not heard a word about it if they are - please let us know how exactly they ARE on this case?

"the FBI has asked a court for permission to search a computer belonging to a man under scrutiny for his ties to a prostitute whose body was discovered along with three other corpses near a Long Island beach."

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=7996562

Reading actual news articles really helps.

Title transitions and text are very cookie cutter WMM effects. I only watched it once so I could be wrong...Most NLE's don't have a spell check function anyway.

Yup. Sorry I should have just said software.

OK. Thanks!

This info supports my theory that whoever made the video didn't attempt to spell check his copy/text before putting it into WMM and is therefore trying to appear to be less technically capable than he actually is. MOO.

IHMO, it also supports Peter Brendts theory that the misspellings indicate the maker of the video is obsessed with the subject.

Looks as if that person has 2 youtube accounts. Take a peak at his/her other videos and read comments.

Spent an hour or so the other day poking through the profiles.

I'm not an English language expert but, there was something about the spelling mistakes that made me think they were deliberate spelling mistakes. Also, my image of the perp is that he thinks of himself as smarter and more expert than all of us on everything. He is the type of person who will point out our spelling mistakes at every opportunity. He also cares a great deal about his image. He wouldn't produce something with mistakes in it unless it was to his advantage. That is of course, *If* the perp made that video. MOO.

But I do agree with you about the spelling. It doesn't, in and of itself, indicate a person is without tech skills.

Buahahaha, since I noted the spelling, does that make me the suspect now?

Buahahaha, since I noted the spelling, does that make me the suspect now?

If I didn't have spell check no one would be able to understand my posts. I'm horrible at it!
I guess that means I should be added to the suspect list too : (

Oh...wait...I misunderstood your post. You noted the misspelling in a factual way, IMO. Not like in a way that might indicate someone is less intelligent like I'm guessing the perp would do.

Boy, I'm really stretching what I learned from my 1 semester of "Introduction to Psychology" in this forum.

If I didn't have spell check no one would be able to understand my posts. I'm horrible at it!
I guess that means I should be added to the suspect list too : (

Oh...wait...I misunderstood your post. You noted the misspelling in a factual way, IMO. Not like in a way that might indicate someone is less intelligent like I'm guessing the perp would do.

Boy, I'm really stretching what I learned from my 1 semester of "Introduction to Psychology" in this forum.

Nothing bad in that. But the key is not, wha pattern a sane person with some little defects would think, the key is, what a really sick son of a gun would think about it. And yes, he has some tendency to bragg but against whom is this bragging really directed? Put that together with the phone calls, he made and the picture changes.

Nothing bad in that. But the key is not, wha pattern a sane person with some little defects would think, the key is, what a really sick son of a gun would think about it. And yes, he has some tendency to bragg but against whom is this bragging really directed? Put that together with the phone calls, he made and the picture changes.

uh huh
:what:

oh - ok thanx.
but the date is about a year ago.
anything more current?

What do you want them to tell you where they are parking their sir vail vehicles?

They didn't give up and quit lol, they have probably bugged every bush on jones island, and if I was cph i'd get rid of everything with a chip in it, he should be afraid to use his electric toothbrush, it's been compromised and will come for him in his sleep. Bzzz bzzzz zzzzzz!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean here. Could you please clarify?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back