Manorville Butcher ** ONLY **

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Then why not all of it? He did 3/4 of the tattoo, why not go all the way? Eliminate ALL the ID'ing marks.

I bet he had just killed her, or had got to the dump site in Manorville and was concerned about being seen, even though it was probably in the early morning hours when the likelihood of that happening was pretty low, and realized the tat was there or had forgot about it, and in a panic did a job he thought was sufficient enough. That's just my guess. How would he talk himself out of being seen scrapping a tattoo of a headless/handless naked body in the woods?

I wish LE would release a picture of the intact tattoo. I am 99% sure that one of the LE agencies that arrested her has a photo ID of her tattoos and identifying marks.

Your right! Im not sure what they did back then..but nowadays when u r booked they take piczs of ur tattos

So os anyone here bold enough to befriend Remy online and ask him a few questions...I considered it but...I dont think so.

I would like to know what Remy thinks happened to JT If he thinks it was a reve.ge killing maybe by another so called pimp

So os anyone here bold enough to befriend Remy online and ask him a few questions...I considered it but...I dont think so.

I wouldn't bother really. What's the point? I don't think he's capable of forming an intelligent opinion on anything anyways. He doesn't know anything more than we know. He made that pretty clear from his response to JT's cousin in the comments section of that old article. He asked her if she was the killer, and that he would point future reporters that questioned him in her direction. Stay clear of that guy.

Because, usually mods will just delete or snip posts and give some explanation. In this case it just went POOF!

Without all the details re: the condition of the remains of GB4 (honestly, how does the ME know they all died of strangulation...even if they all had a ligature around their necks?) there is no way to absolutely say that Manorville is a different killer. Manorville was 12 and 9 years ago. The killer may have evolved...may have realized that there was no need to dismember or nowhere safe for him to do it anymore.

What if Manorville has a buddy and... being competitive-type guys....they hunted women just like it was yet another competitive sport.

Just saying....None of us can say that the two locations are not linked to one killer or one that has a buddy or rival.

My instincts tell me one killer mindset but a few men are involved and may be that they hunt women. There was an SK in Alaska who did. On Long Island, I think his earliest kills were Jacqueline Martarella and Tina Foglia who were not working girls and their murders created a lot of attention that made SK uncomfortable. Subsequently, he started killing prostitutes hoping that they would not be missed.

Because, usually mods will just delete or snip posts and give some explanation. In this case it just went POOF!

I think, it was so full of violations of the TOS, there was maybe nothing left to rescue. Psychics, libel against persons against who wasn't a even a shred of evidence presented, the whole ballet. But if there is something worth of saving, it will come back. It always does.

I think, it was so full of violations of the TOS, there was maybe nothing left to rescue. Psychics, libel against persons against who wasn't a even a shred of evidence presented, the whole ballet. But if there is something worth of saving, it will come back. It always does.

Its already back

I still thought they had made some interesting connections between the person we are not allowed to sleuth and some of the vics though!

One thing @ the rules that I dont get is...why can we name and slwuth the docter, the clint and the neighbor as well as the driver and others in GB 4 case when I read somewhere that the police DO NOT consider them suspects. Couldnt they claim slander, liable or whatever and sue ? Just wondering

We are allowed to discuss people that have been mentioned in main stream media if they have some relation to the case. Correct me mods if I am wrong. We cannot sleuth family of these people or family of any victims.

This/these monster/s (Manorville) is/are the one/s that give me nightmares! I think it was PB who said that most likely dismemberment began antemortem.

The HORROR!

There hasn't been much talk lately on this thread and I just wanted to see if maybe we could get the converstion going.

Is there anyway to know which of the remains found was his most recent victim? Was it JT? Or is that impossible to tell because they are not all ID'd

Remember this thread ASSUMES that there are seperate killers, so no discussion or debate of GB4 or SG here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unconscous
Back