Maps

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ricardo & JP lived across from the Sawgrass Apts?

JP & family could be the NY-NC-PR reference.....

Ricardo & JP lived across from the Sawgrass Apts?

JP & family could be the NY-NC-PR reference.....

That's what I thought too - He has several friends with last names fernandez or Gonsolaz (or however that is spelled!)as well

I'm beginning to think JP is the father of Caylee

Could Casey...who needed money....been trying to blackmail him?

Casey would blame anyone for this tragedy
A stranger named ZG
or even JP

It was right after Father's Day.........

jp does not live across from the sawgrass apartments!

Thank you TripleA for posting this. I kept seeing it and was trying to figure why it kept coming up. IIRC None of them live across from Sawgrass.

Hi, I have been reading a lot of different things with several clues from most being different or separate from others. One in particular that caught my attention was Hill Street in Eustis. Well I checked and there is a Hill Ave. in Orlando not far from the Orlando Airport, Blanchard Park, Winter Park. It is Between 417 and 4 (two numbers I remember being mentioned). There are a lot of things similar in some of these clues. Maybe someone out there who knows the vicinity needs to put all the clues together and then map them.

Molly B

Wonder how we can find out the latest search ponits TES searched when they canceled the search, wonder why that hasn't been released yet? Very good job on that map

Wow, that is fantastic. I hadn't seen that before. Thanks for posting that!

that's pretty detailed. I am amazed that with all those places searched, nothing has turned up.

link isn't working for me - anyone else?

thanks for this map. its also a good resource for those of us who don't live in Florida and don't know the geography of the places that are being referred to. never hurts to have a visual key!

link isn't working for me - anyone else?

I keep getting error on page. Is it just me? Everyone else can see the map? I get to google with a blank page.

Very interesting, thank you for sharing. I've never seen this before. And I also find it very interesting that according to the map, no search has been done at or near Oviedo. Wasn't that the place that was mentioned that was a future potential place for her to be living? If so, it would seem that would be within her "comfort zone" as Tim put it. If she were planning on moving there eventually (and I could be totally wrong about that), it might make sense that she might be there, since KC stated that she felt she was "close".

I am off to search where Oviedo came up. I thought it was in conversations with her and Amy and a house there, which is also where GA said he was going to "search" that one day, with his billboard in tow.

This is a great post with the map!! For those of us that live here in Orlando, it is a great reference point on where we can help in the search when it resumes.
I believe the area of the Greeneway (aka 417) and the Boggy Creek exit was also searched. This area is a lot of brush and further out is Lake Toho where there could be a number
of places she could be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13
Back