Maps

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I work right down the street from the Amscot and drove by there yesterday. If anyone has any questions regarding the area, I can probably help out there.

You could post?
She says she ran out of gas where on 50? And Goldenrod?

Not sure if this is the place for this.....

IMO Oviedo is most likely the place. I wonder if they asked Amy
if Casey picked up her car info/mail from the house?

.....................^Goldenrod.......................................Pine Hill Cemetery

Hair Salon.............................. Sm. Gas Station.................Sam's Club
Nail Salon
Subway ................................Amscot .......................Rt. 417>>>>>>
etc.

....................<COLONIAL>

Car was seen at 7am in Amscot parking area
IMO She drove back from Oviedo on nearby #417
Got a car wash somewhere
Could have popped open the trunk as it went thru the wash
Disposed of any items at car wash trash recepticals
Casey calls TonE at 11am for a ride

Investigators should find out which car wash she pointed out to TonE
on another day.

.....................^Goldenrod.......................................Pine Hill Cemetery

Hair Salon.............................. Sm. Gas Station.................Sam's Club
Nail Salon
Subway ................................Amscot .......................Rt. 417>>>>>>
etc.

Got a car wash somewhere

on another day.

She left a pizza to rot and other garbage in the trunk.

Nail Salon
etc.

Got a car wash somewhere

on another day.

The car wash she pointed out is on 436 and Lk. Margaret. Aprox. 2 miles north of OIA.

The one cell ping on the night in question is right near Woodgate Rd., which I mentioned before. There is also a small white utilitiy house right there, which was mentioned by another psychic. I know it's a stretch, but for a young woman on her own at night, this would seem like an easily accessable area, still wooded, but not too far out in the middle of no where. It's just off Goldenrod and not far from either the Airport or the Amscot. I hope if someone is looking for an area to search, this would be one.

I am still working the pings at night (as well as searching by day).

When did she hit the Woodgate tower???????

She knows someone who lives very close to that tower.

re: Casey's car after taking Caylee out

Is there a car wash between 417 & Goldenrod? TIA!

I am still working the pings at night (as well as searching by day).

When did she hit the Woodgate tower???????

She knows someone who lives very close to that tower.

Which towers is the Woodgate tower? What is the closest intersection, or the lat/long?

Could someone help me so I don't have to search the world here? I would like to know the places that her phone pinged on the 24th. Caught my eye that she made a 1 min call to mom from the A home and mom called her right back at 19:0610 for 12 minutes.

Did she maybe not have her cell with her or it was off/battery removed? Where did it ping at that time? This is the date that she cussed GA and gave him the gas cans from the trunk. I suspect the body was in there, not just the smell...more later, just need the ping locations for that time on the 24th of June...

Thanks so much!

Could someone help me so I don't have to search the world here? I would like to know the places that her phone pinged on the 24th. Caught my eye that she made a 1 min call to mom from the A home and mom called her right back at 19:0610 for 12 minutes.

Did she maybe not have her cell with her or it was off/battery removed? Where did it ping at that time? This is the date that she cussed GA and gave him the gas cans from the trunk. I suspect the body was in there, not just the smell...more later, just need the ping locations for that time on the 24th of June...

Thanks so much!

The ping data for that time is within the area of TL's apartment.

I also noticed she had two VERY long calls with Amy H. that day. She had plenty of calls that were pretty long on the 24th (JG, AH, CA).

The ping data for that time is within the area of TL's apartment.

I also noticed she had two VERY long calls with Amy H. that day. She had plenty of calls that were pretty long on the 24th (JG, AH, CA).

So how could her phone ping at AL's apt if she was at home talking to mom on the landline phone??? Hmmmm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back