GA Maria Gomez-Perez,12, missing from her home, Hall Co., 29 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her Father does a lot of interviews but they are mostly in Spanish and I can only seem to find them on TT. He did one with ChroniclesofOlivia on tiktok in the beginning he said he seen her last at 6am on 5/29 he also did one that said the Feds collected cell phones of everyone in the home and she was last seen by a child in the home a cousin. Apparently they are a multi family home and everyone has been investigated. Mariiely_bell also on TT has his full interviews with a news company in Spanish.
Bbm.
Do they have her phone ?
Hope she is found safe and sound, but there are many predators out there !
She has to have shelter and food from someone/somewhere, etc. ?
Omo.

Bbm.
Do they have her phone ?
Hope she is found safe and sound, but there are many predators out there !
She has to have shelter and food from someone/somewhere, etc. ?
Omo.
I don't remember them saying they found it. I don't speak a lot of Spanish but can understand some. The subtitles help and it sounded to me like he gave LE access to his phone plan for them to dig into her phone remotely.

JUL 16, 2024
[...]

The July 12 update by the sheriff's office said searches have been conducted in other states including Alabama, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.

"Video images and other media led to HCSO working closely with jurisdictions in those states to quickly mobilize and search for Maria. Unfortunately, she remains missing," the update stated.

[...]

The post said evidence collected from search and digital evidence has "provided hope for a break in the case and continue to be the best investigative resource thus far."

[...]

A $50,000 reward for helping find Maria remains active, and the sheriff's office says the HCSO Special Investigations Unit (SIU) continues to take tips at (770) 503-3232 or intelrequest@hallcounty.org.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back