Maricopa Jane Doe Thread #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard back from Lipsey? I still believe he's our best hope to find out where she is from.

I sent a letter to America's Most Wanted quite a while ago, asking for them to do a story on MJD. I received a letter today (although it was dated 5/30/08, it was post marked 8/08/08) from Supervising Producer Steve Katz which read in part, "We received your letter regarding the unidentified young girl who died in January of 1999. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of requests that we receive, we are unable to accept your case for broadcast at this time...." I'm glad I got a response. Too bad it wasn't the one I wanted.

I called the car lot. The guy is off today. i will call again tomorrow.
Is there anything specific you guys want me to ask him?

I called the car lot. The guy is off today. i will call again tomorrow.
Is there anything specific you guys want me to ask him?

Go girl!!! Ask him if the guy he saw MJD with was KTL or Alonzo...did he ever hear any chatter about what happened on the street and who might have known who this girl was? Would he be willing to look at some of the composites and see if we have her accurately depicted?

I sent a letter to America's Most Wanted quite a while ago, asking for them to do a story on MJD. I received a letter today (although it was dated 5/30/08, it was post marked 8/08/08) from Supervising Producer Steve Katz which read in part, "We received your letter regarding the unidentified young girl who died in January of 1999. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of requests that we receive, we are unable to accept your case for broadcast at this time...." I'm glad I got a response. Too bad it wasn't the one I wanted.

Well, this is disappointing! But thank you so much for trying. :blowkiss:

Go girl!!! Ask him if the guy he saw MJD with was KTL or Alonzo...did he ever hear any chatter about what happened on the street and who might have known who this girl was? Would he be willing to look at some of the composites and see if we have her accurately depicted?

Will do and report back asap.

Someone was checking on the possibility of Lipsey being involved w/ an entertainment co what became of that.

Im patiently waiting for those mugshots. keeping fingers crossed

Someone was checking on the possibility of Lipsey being involved w/ an entertainment co what became of that.

We are BEGGING everyone right now....

Cool, hey Believe the quote at the bottom of your post, does that say TANGLED in UNDERWARE LOL.....................

Ohhh, you make me laugh-we are waiting for the story of the skirt tucked into the pantyhose....waiting....still waiting....:blowkiss:

That was me. Is there a mod here that I can run this past first?

IDK if I can post the info on the company name or not or the company MySpace since they may not even be involved in KL's torrid "side business". There may be some legality issues with posting the company name in connection with KL's human trafficking, so I don't want to post the info until a moderator or administrator advises me on it first.

I also sent Shaine a question regarding the bungee cord and am awaiting his reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties