Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy moses...

also... that timeline of CS's arrival to Satsuma... What is this about a bank in southern Georgia? Is this information publicized? Link?

I don't think Marie was there, she had someone else do it imo. I am not convinced Misty is lying, I think she is trying to remember, and I think she is scared. If she was asleep I don't know how anyone expects her to know more, or if traumatized she may not be able to. I don't know if Tommy may have a connection to the Griffis/Sheffield family.
I think misty is full of it.I feel she is lying and knows exactly who was in the house that night.I feel she let this person or persons in the house that night.She told tim miller she may have dreamt 4 persons were in the house that night.That tells me she knows who was in the house that night but maybe does not know which one took Haleigh.Who did she say was in the house that night?She needs to tell the truth.

holy moses...

also... that timeline of CS's arrival to Satsuma... What is this about a bank in southern Georgia? Is this information publicized? Link?

NO! not true, not based in any facts, no link---obviously! A large number of sources have debunked this time line many times. I even SAW an interview early on in the case with a LE officer who said that CS and her mother had arrived around 8 or 8:30 and since they could not get close to the mobile home, went to the PCSO office where they were being given updates. It was a small clip from a local FL station aired on that first morning of the search. Also, if some of the great sleuthers truly wanted to be honest here....they would find that the video of RC dropping to the ground sobbing, then getting up and talking in a bored monotone, then whining and crying again.....Crystal is seen in that same video and still pictures taken at the same time. That video was being shown on national news sites long before people are claiming that CS even arrived!

But, of course, she was IN the video, yet she had not arrived there yet!!!!!

jmoo

Quiche.....regarding post #260...I was unable to edit or complete my thought.....LOL

NO! not true, not based in any facts, no link---obviously! A large number of sources have debunked this time line many times. I even SAW an interview early on in the case with a LE officer who said that CS and her mother had arrived around 8 or 8:30 and since they could not get close to the mobile home, went to the PCSO office where they were being given updates. It was a small clip from a local FL station aired on that first morning of the search. Also, if some of the great sleuthers truly wanted to be honest here....they would find that the video of RC dropping to the ground sobbing, then getting up and talking in a bored monotone, then whining and crying again.....Crystal is seen in that same video and still pictures taken at the same time. That video was being shown on national news sites long before people are claiming that CS even arrived!

jmoo

lol just as I thought... no link :D that would be the first time i've ever heard anything bout a bank in southern georgia... this whole situation is ridonkulous!

Player is not such a difficult piece to this puzzle.

Things are becoming more simple.....just as I like them.

Well the incident report had her on it. The incident report covered the first 6 hours.

lol just as I thought... no link :D that would be the first time i've ever heard anything bout a bank in southern georgia... this whole situation is ridonkulous!

Yep.....I will be the first to admit that I am not one of those great sleuthers who can find videos and times....If I was, I would have found both of these videos long ago! I just don't have the patience to wade through them, or the time to sit still and do that. Even if I did, there just is no point in beating this dead issue to death. If CS had the power to teleport herself to the scene in two minutes, it made no difference, Haleigh was still gone and her arrival time could NEVER change that. It was too late for Haleigh long before anyone ever called LE to the scene, imo.

Quiche.....regarding post #260...I was unable to edit or complete my thought.....LOL

Ah, Whisperer-- I should have been more specific with my exclamation. I had just read through the night's events on this thread, alas, my utter astonishment at the rapid fire "local's" posts was too briefly stated! :)

But I will repeat this-- :eek:

I appreciate player's insight, given that he knows Ron.

ITA! And it saddens me that Player is run off because his opinion isnt popular.He knows the Cummings personally we only see and hear whats in the news. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” Paulo Coelho

I don't, never have, and refuse to take any drugs, which are not prescribed..(I do not take nay form of medication whatsoever) I never have.. Would'nt do it.. Couldn't afford it and it wouldn't turn me on.. Good food, good wine and good women are my only downfalls.. I do gambble, however that is my only vice.. OOps!! I like a toddy or 2 !! Guess I just blew my sanctiminious image..
hmmmm......i recall you saying you took sleep meds for the first and only time that night that Haleigh disappeared, and that was your reason for not hearing what other neighbors heard.....:waitasec:

I saw CS's friend on tv last night talking about "Georgia and Alabama or the border, but I don't know why I keep feeling this".

I saw CS's friend on tv last night talking about "Georgia and Alabama or the border, but I don't know why I keep feeling this".

Really? Do you have a link? Tia It has always been something hinky to me from the beginning.

hmmmm......i recall you saying you took sleep meds for the first and only time that night that Haleigh disappeared, and that was your reason for not hearing what other neighbors heard.....:waitasec:

Maybe it wasnt doctor prescribed maybe he took Tylenol PM. Or maybe he just didnt want people knowing he had a few drinks :eek:

I believe that MG had enough of CS being badgered by the courts. That she had her family and the Lauramores make sure that Ron would be the village idiot.. It went too far and here we are.. That is MO I really believe that is what happened.. I know that Haleigh is alive and they just don't know how to return her.. It was a stupid deal and it got out of control

Wow, I never thought of that one, player. Interesting.

ITA! And it saddens me that Player is run off because his opinion isnt popular.He knows the Cummings personally we only see and hear whats in the news. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” Paulo Coelho

Who ran him off?

I thought he posted in the middle of the night. [Sorry, I was late getting on, so I have no idea what happened. I'm trying to catch up.]

I would like to understand how MG and the Lauramores made sure that RC would look like a village idiot. He has said or done some things that look strange to me, for sure, but I fail to see how anyone could have foreseen it or made him do it, let alone the relatives of his ex that he doesn't interact with (or does he?)

I believe that MG had enough of CS being badgered by the courts. That she had her family and the Lauramores make sure that Ron would be the village idiot.. It went too far and here we are.. That is MO I really believe that is what happened.. I know that Haleigh is alive and they just don't know how to return her.. It was a stupid deal and it got out of control

Interesting theory. I'm not too familiar with the lauramores (vaguely remember the name, a cousin, maybe?) So, if that theory is true, where do you think she is being kept now?

I am not defending the mom but it after reading all the arrests, it appears to me that most of them were related to a single event that spiraled out of control. Clearly she has drug issues. Maybe a trip to rehab would have been a better alternative than repeated arrests. It might have saved her daughters life.

jmoo
I would love to share that video and a few others of intrest. Please follow link and go to the videos offered. This site is a great wealth of info. Hope this is helpfull.http://helpfindmychild.net/haleigh-cummings?page=4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!