Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does his stoopid wife still love him because she thinks he murdered Maria for her?:crazy:

IMO, the must deserve each other.

:behindbar Put both of them away!:behindbar

fran

No one knows where she is??? I still think she's involved in this mess - I thought they were, uh, at least keeping an eyer on her or something?

I guess they were watching her... while she and her were communicating w/ each other!!!
(I guess it's his sister's computer, Greta just said)

No one knows where she is??? I still think she's involved in this mess - I thought they were, uh, at least keeping an eyer on her or something?
The last I knew she was confined to base. She was a Marine reservist but the USMC called her back to active duty and confined her to base at Camp LeJeune. I am confirming with MC ties right now. Apparently her sister is a Marine also and her sister's husband. To Be confirmed. Will update.

Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow for all the details.

They were tracking him through his wife using his sister's computer.

Guess that in itself shows how smart both of them are!:crazy:

They were on to him for a few days before they captured him.

JMHO
fran

NCIS agents, FBI agents, and Mexican authorities arrested him.

Now...I guess it will only be a matter of time before they arrest Christina.

Will the Marines handle this? And why is Leavenworth a good place for him? Thanks in advance!

Only if civilian authorities release the back to the Marines. Leavenworth is the military prison in Kansas just out of Kansas City. All military personnel fear this place.

Only if civilian authorities release the back to the Marines. Leavenworth is the military prison in Kansas just out of Kansas City. All military personnel fear this place.

I want him to go to whatever prison is the worst! :behindbar

Grrrrrrrrr:furious:

fran

Nooooo...not then! The presser can't be at 2:00 pm! I have a Doc's appt. and will miss it!! GRRRR! (Calling Sheriff Brown and telling him it has to be earlier.)

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10446/applause.gif

It's better if the Marines can get ahold of him and send the to Leavenworth.
Didn't they already agree back when the charges were filed that the state would try him for Maria's murder?

Nooooo...not then! The presser can't be at 2:00 pm! I have a Doc's appt. and will miss it!! GRRRR! (Calling Sheriff Brown and telling him it has to be earlier.)

Some doctor's offices have tv's. Tell them to get cable and you can watch it in the waiting room. Tell them you don't wanna' hear about all that medicine stuff anyway.:waitasec:

:)
fran

I want him to go to whatever prison is the worst! :behindbar

Grrrrrrrrr:furious:

fran

Marines worldwide are celebrating tonight. Since the DP might be out, LIP in Leavenworth would be much better. In civvie prison, you get rights, TV, computer access, yada, yada, yada. No such way in a military prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back