Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey TTF14... I had been watching early on over on YouTube. Got on the site & put in the Search window ‘Mark Sievers jury selection NBC2 live stream’. After Mark got sick, they pulled the feed before he returned. Maybe try that Search on YouTube in the future unless Law & Crime puts it on.

Thanks! That's exactly what I did during the lunch break, so I guess they just pulled it but I had the right place.

You are nicer than I as my guess is his sudden “illness” was most likely stress induced... he was fine this afternoon. After everything he has put TS and her family through, I have little sympathy for a few vomits.

I have no sympathy for him, but a headache followed by vomiting followed by feeling fine sounds like he just had a migraine. Maybe brought on by not eating breakfast. Who cares. Not us! :)

Thursday, November 14th:
*Trial continues with Jury Selection (Day 3) (@ 8:30am ET) – FL – Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers (46) (June 29, 2015, Bonita Springs) – *Mark D. Sievers (50) arrested & charged (2/26/16) & indicted (5/4/16) with 1st degree premeditated murder & conspiracy to commit 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial began on 11/12/19 with jury selection. Trial expected to last 5 weeks.
11/12/19 Day 1 of Jury Selection: State is ready but they did bring up again the week of Thanksgiving being a witness issue. Defense said they're ready. Judge Kyle said if he finishes early enough this morning, he'll start jury selection this morning. The first order of business for potential jurors is can they be in a five week trial. A group of 50 potential jurors are up. First of 50 lost 21 to initial strikes for cause. Remaining 30 will return at 2:15 p.m. for continued questions. Of the remaining 29 jurors, 23 have heard of the case. 18 potential jurors to return on Thursday. Jury selection continues on 11/13.
11/13/19 Day 2 of Jury Selection: Yesterday a pool of 50 potential jurors went through initial questioning. From that pool, about 17 potential jurors will be returning on Thursday. New group of 50 potential jurors, 24 remain for scheduling difficulties. Seven jurors asked to come back tomorrow afternoon as potential jurors. Recap: from today's morning pool of 50 potential jurors, so far 37 have been excused from jury duty. So far 11 potential jurors are confirmed to come back on Thursday for 2nd phase of questioning. Another pool of 48 potential jurors is coming up now. (50, one no show, one excused for a commitment but returning tomorrow). Sievers got sick before lunch. Of the 48, 25 were released due to scheduling. 6 of the 23 will be back on Thursday. Jury selection continues on 11/14.
*Jimmy Ray Rodgers (28) – Trial 10/23/19: Jury found Rodgers guilty of second degree murder, not guilty of conspiracy, guilty of trespassing. Sentencing on 11/18. Motion for new trial-denied.
*Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr. (41) arrested (10/14/15) & charged (10/20/15) & indicted (5/5/16) with 2nd degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. Took plea deal (2/26/16) plead guilty to 2nd degree murder; serving 25 years, waives all rights to appeal. Will testify at trials. Sentencing on
12/2.

Morgan Rynor‏ @Morgan_Rynor 6m6 minutes ago

Judge Kyle just said there’s a high probability they will have a jury by the 20th @winknews #SieversTrial

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 6m6 minutes ago

Judge just said in regards to a potential jurors timing that it's "highly probable we'll have a jury by November 20" which gives us an idea of timing expectations from his perspective. #trialtweets #teresasievers #marksieversontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 6m6 minutes ago

While going through the list of potential jurors, Judge Kyle said he thinks it's "highly probable" we'll have a jury for #SieversTrial by next Wednesday. That means we still have 4 more days of jury selection (not including weekends, of course). @winknews

Sandra Rodriguez‏ @SandraR_media 1m1 minute ago

Potential jurors with hardships are being excused now.

One potential juror said she suffers from high blood pressure and knowing what this trial is about is causing her a lot of stress. She said, "I don't want to have a stroke here." She was excused from jury service.
Save the innocent potential jurors Mark and just plead guilty!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back