Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sad to see that JRR's sentencing has been delayed but I certainly understand why.

I'm ready for the jury selection to continue today.
It's not delayed it is today, the family has tickets and everything for today

You are getting me confused on Friday they said it will be today because of the family having tickets
It is delayed. It's in December now. @Emi all the new info is in the thread from Friday re date change

You are getting me confused on Friday they said it will be today because of the family having tickets
and they changed it late in the day on Friday to December.... Go back and read the last few posts on Friday in this thread

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 10s10 seconds ago
We just confirmed that #jimmyrodgersontrial sentencing was delayed until 12/12. That is expected to be after the trial of #marksieversontrial. Monday afternoon will now be continued jury selection. #trialtweets #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage

It's not delayed it is today, the family has tickets and everything for today

Hi, Emi! I just woke up, and was hoping to see some live feed. Don't know why we don't have any for Mark's jury selection, when we had one for JRR's. Fortunately, Oregonmama has already contacted NBC2 to see if anything can be done about it. This is a MAJORLY HUGE local case, after all, and nobody's jumping on it. Wonder if Mark's defense had anything to do with it?

The date for JRR's sentencing was changed, at the last minute on Friday. I'm wondering if the court will reimburse the family/friends' tickets? No official reason was given for this cancellation. We are trying to guess why. Maybe the judge wanted to get Mark's show on the road, 'cause he's sick of the delays, and JRR's sentencing would further impede Mark's trial? Maybe, JRR is finally willing to testify, now that it's getting really scary for him, in which case JRR's sentencing would have to wait until AFTER his testimony in Mark's trial, to make sure that JRR's testimony is fruitful. Everything would continue to be pushed down the line, until as much evidence is snagged on this case, and falls into place. The judge may have other issues to deal with, as well. I'm really hoping that it's just Jimmy that's getting ready to cough his guts out. JRR came out wearing a gingerbread man outfit the other day--only no color, no spice. That's the way the cookie crumbles? I'm hoping!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back