Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbor Torres was credible though, despite MM wanting to make her seem like the wrong one for speaking to reporters about Mark the neighbor creep she didn't like. She didn't come off as a nut, but Mark has been called a creep and a pervert so far today.

Teresa's two friends today were very likable, credible people. It was easy to respect and trust what they had to say as truth. They both really knew Teresa a long time and loved Teresa. They made Teresa real for the jurors. Finally, Teresa is a real presence in the courtroom.

I thought it was interesting Mark "forgot" about that big insurance policy he had previously mentioned to Teresa's BFF Daniele Berardelli. He went into his concerns that he hadn't been working a regular job...but he was supposedly managing the office. Another attempt for sympathy from poor me Mark?

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 21s21 seconds ago
    In Florida there are five manners of death. They are natural, accident, suicide, homicide and undetermined, Coyne said.

Cause of death is what led that person to die in the moment, Coyne said.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 2m2 minutes ago
    Medical examiners are tasked with determining the cause and manner of deaths, Coyne said.

Examiners do this via an autopsy, Coyne said.

The goal in the end is to determine how a person dies, Coyne said.

I remember Dr. Thomas Coyne, of the medical examiner's office in Lee County and connect him with describing the wounds. Very informative and pleasant voice. Yes, we saw pictures of her wounds in JRR's trial.

MOO, the State was on a good roll, but still needed to connect Mark more to the actual arranging of his wife's death. Is this the last State witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mkmatti