Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It still feels disjointed as I look back on what was presented, revealed, introduced by both sides. Tomorrow is tying it all together day. Most jurors probably believe Mark is guilty as charged, but it still comes down to they have to actually believe CWW and the finger he pointed at Mark.

I see many posters worried about a conviction here. I did not follow all the developments/media reports after all of the arrests in in this case. I tuned into the MS's trial when I saw it was starting here on WS. So I only have what I've seen in the trial. I am convinced MS is guilty based on what I have seen. There would be no reason at all for CWW and his friend to travel to Florida to murder TS on their own. The only way their behavior makes sense is that MS is behind it all. Watching MS during the trial - well, he ain't right. Very creepy and unsettling in his manner and facial expressions. I'm grateful not to be in the same room as him like the jury is. Just my 2 cents and moo.

That's what I thought, as I did follow the trial via texts, but I was replying to someone telling us we could find his Closing in online videos. Thank You for your reply though. Dan May has quite a following now. Where can I read the transcripts then?

Check on Sam Kraemer, the reporter's Twitter or his Facebook TV.

The texts revealed today... The ICK ones between Mark and Wayne... Were these kept out of the discovery docs we have here? Today was the first I'd heard of these particular ones. I know some chunks of docs were missing because there are gaps in the bates numbers. I'm just more curious than anything. And the fact that AW had her own burner phone that was activated that weekend... And actually had contact with Wayne's burner the very night of the murder - This was all new to me, and I've pored over this case for 4 years until I almost have every available detail memorized.

I feel like some vital information isn't even known. I can't get over the idea that Mark and Wayne still have secrets about all of this, and are still protecting each other.

I so want to see Mark testify tomorrow.

And I'm mad-crushing on Judge Kyle. :cool::oops::)

… snipped...I am convinced MS is guilty based on what I have seen. There would be no reason at all for CWW and his friend to travel to Florida to murder TS on their own. The only way their behavior makes sense is that MS is behind it all.

Your common sense is like a breath of fresh air. :)

SBM/BBM

I see many posters worried about a conviction here. I did not follow all the developments/media reports after all of the arrests in in this case. I tuned into the MS's trial when I saw it was starting here on WS. So I only have what I've seen in the trial. I am convinced MS is guilty based on what I have seen. There would be no reason at all for CWW and his friend to travel to Florida to murder TS on their own. The only way their behavior makes sense is that MS is behind it all. Watching MS during the trial - well, he ain't right. Very creepy and unsettling in his manner and facial expressions. I'm grateful not to be in the same room as him like the jury is. Just my 2 cents and moo.
Thank You. I sure hope the jurors are as perceptive as you are.

I think a lot will depend upon the strength of the closing statements tomorrow. I hope the state can set forth an organised and convincing presentation.

I agree with you that the most likely scenario is the MS set them up to do the killing. I just hope the closings and the jury instructions help set things in motion.

I have been watching the trial. I agree the prosecution could have done a better job presenting their case. Based on what I saw only presented at trial I think the jury have enough to convict MS if they can connect the dots.

For me, along with the testimony of CWW, these things were important.

Mark's email to Curtis before the wedding about talking privately.

Private talk in bedroom between Mark and Curtis the night before the wedding.

Burner phone bought by Mark at Walmart after the wedding

Curtis getting a burner phone as well.

Using the word "other" when they need to use the burner phones.

Both Mark and Curtis using burner phones to talk.

Mark's voicemail to Dr. P the night before the murder.

Curtis knowing the house code.

Email from Curtis about flights and Mark's response the night of the murder. (I hope the jury remembers this)

Mark telling Teresa's friend he thought Curtis might say he was in on the murder……. but at the same time saying Curtis was innocent.

You might be able to explain each with an innocent explanation, but taken together it tells the story of Teresa's murder.

;)
Mark had a character witness - the prosecution called him, his BFF CWW

2b3r72.jpg

Mark Sievers Trial - YouTube
Mark Sievers Trial
31 videos

1:41:10NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial Day 8 - Dr Mark Petrites - Found Teresa's Body & Monica Lyons - Estate Planning
Law & Crime Network

13:23NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial Day 8 - Charge Conference
Law & Crime Network
Thank you @SeesSeas! I'm a late comer to the trial, but certainly NOT to the horrific murder of this young mother of two. This beautiful, smart Doctor. Sadly she spent so many of her adult years going to school...only to be attacked and murdered in such a cruel and violent way right in the prime of her life. :( heartbreaking!

O/T

There is a thread somewhere here that lists dates of upcoming trials we at WS follow. I'm looking for the thread to know next livestream and cannot find such. Can anyone help out by posting the link please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter
Back