MARTIN COUNTY FL- Zale and Saxton Nairne, 7&9 asphyxiated after given Scuba equipment filled with 100% helium and left unsupervised in pool.

theonce-ler

Reaction score
SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. HELP ME FIND OUT WHAT THE POLICE DON’T WANT US TO KNOW AND GET JUSTICE FOR THESE KIDS.

In April of 2021…in Martin County, FL ..
Zale Dudas, 9, and Saxon Nairne, 7, tragically lost their lives in a swimming pool while under the care of their father, Rodney Nairne, and his friend Marty Watson. Despite being professional scuba divers, Rodney and Marty failed in their responsibility to supervise the children, allowing them to play unsupervised in a pool, and on top of that, with a scuba tank filled with 100% helium. This inexcusable act of negligence resulted in the children's deaths, yet no criminal charges have been filed against either adult. This petition seeks to rectify this grave injustice.

Petition To Reopen Case

After combing through most of the civil cases names that came up but weren’t included in news articles are
-Sandra Garmon- RN was at the residence and was who the father stepped away with leaving his children in the pool unsupervised.
-Peter Friedman- involvement- if any- unknown

There is a “JusticeForZaleandSaxton” Facebook group and a TikTok under the same name… both appear to be managed by their mother.

**I’m also including a link to a fb post from Martin County WatchDogs own personal investigation. It is not my work and all credit should be given to her for the time and attention she gives to local crimes and corruption being overlooked.

Martin County Watchdog investigation

2 kids in same family drown using scuba gear in backyard pool

***Other Local Case that is slightly Similar but criminal charges were filed:
Kyle Barret- boating accident kills Wife and child

thank you in advance for anything you can contribute. I truly hope to find justice for these two innocent children and their mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90
Back