MATTHEW PERRY DEAD AT 54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If people are supplying drugs illegally, yep - they should be charged.

jmo
Yet another celebrity might be involved, besides Brooke Mueller:

"Now, in another world exclusive, In Touch has exclusively learned that a second celebrity friend could be entangled in Matthew’s drug death investigation, which is being conducted by the LAPD, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. According to a source, this second star and Matthew both claimed to be sober but were in fact 'walking pharmacies' who engaged in late-night chats about their addictions, sobriety battles and personal lives."

I think it's possible Matthew had been contemplating suicide for awhile. He sold all his real estate and set his assets up into a Trust ($120M+) was renting the home in which he died, wrote his 'tell all' book just a couple of years before he died. He had a very specific will spelled out, and part of that was setting up the Matthew Perry Foundation, helping those fighting the disease of addiction. Good on him.

He was the funniest member of the cast in Friends IMO, even though he didn't receive the most attention or praise.

IDK, he just seemed so tired of it all to me and became so reclusive in his last years. The dose of Ketamine he had in his system was way over the therapeutic amount and if it can be proven who gave/sold it to him, charge them IMO. Although I believe if someone wants to die by suicide, there isn't much anybody can do to stop them.

RIP Matthew

Matthew Perry Had More Than $1.5 Million in His Personal Bank Account at the Time of His Death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back