Matthew Ward-Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... MWJ also has a teardrop tattoo on his cheek. Wonder what is the significance according to urban dictionary. Regardless, IMHO he looks like an idiot.

"Teardrop

One of the most common criminal tattoos is the teardrop underneath the eye. The most widely accepted meaning of the teardrop is the wearer has killed someone — this is reported to have originated among the Chicano gangs of California. The teardrop can also mean that the wearer has served a long prison sentence, or is mourning the loss of a family member. "

http://www.crimelibrary.com/photogallery/prison-tattoo-field-guide.html

"Teardrop

One of the most common criminal tattoos is the teardrop underneath the eye. The most widely accepted meaning of the teardrop is the wearer has killed someone — this is reported to have originated among the Chicano gangs of California. The teardrop can also mean that the wearer has served a long prison sentence, or is mourning the loss of a family member. "

http://www.crimelibrary.com/photogallery/prison-tattoo-field-guide.html

There are so many reasons why someone would tattoo a teardrop on their face and I guess until MWJ tells us why he chose it, we may never know. To possibly narrow it down, do we know if he has served time behind bars prior to now?

1. He was raped while in prison/jail
2. He committed murder in or out of prison/jail
3. He is a gang member
4. Fad
5. An unfilled tear drop means one of your friends was killed. When you kill their killer, you fill in the tear drop.
6. The person has sorrow and suffering in their lives
7. A friend, fellow gang member or family member that has died while the wearer is incarcerated.
8. Gang identifier. On the right it means you were a Crip, on the left you are a Blood.
Etc...

Made famous by Johnny Depp's character in the movie Crybaby 1990.

I think none of the above and it is part of the MWJ gangsta facade. Create the image you want to have.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

There are so many reasons why someone would tattoo a teardrop on their face and I guess until MWJ tells us why he chose it, we may never know.

MWJ doesn't have a teardrop tattooed on his face - he has the face of Jesus and two praying hands on one cheek and the number 14 with Santa Meurte and a scythe on the other, as well as a cross/dagger between his eyebrows.

MWJ doesn't have a teardrop tattooed on his face - he has the face of Jesus and two praying hands on one cheek and the number 14 with Santa Meurte and a scythe on the other, as well as a cross/dagger between his eyebrows.

He does. You can see it in this video, 10 seconds into it. Typically I believe most get them on the outside of their cheek, where he has his closer to his nose. HTH.

Big Iisho Krucifix TorontoRappers.com Interview! - YouTube

On some video in the comments, Iish0 defends that there are 'hoods' in Toronto and mentions that there was tragedy in his life i.e. his parents. I will try to find the video again. Could be the reason for the teardrop.

And on my phone it just looks like one jumbo, grey, uncooked shrimp on the one side.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

And on my phone it just looks like one jumbo, grey, uncooked shrimp on the one side.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

LOL. My muddy screen gives a representation of a huge snail. Yuk!

Has anyone sleuthed the other guy charged in the gun sale deal? Who is MO? What's his association with the other Matthews? I found a DO, investment advisor/mortgage broker in Mississauga but that seems to be about it.

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/4463220-bosma-case-charges-eliminate-hope-of-finding-babcock-alive/

Also found this video which was uploaded August 2011. At 4:25 you get a close up of the back of his head and the words Luxurious, world wide, Toronto to San Jose are obvious, plus you can make out the word Money across his forehead. I had posted a picture awhile ago of a tattoo reading Majestic (which I assumed was MWJ head), but now I cannot find it, therefore I assume that post has been removed as someone clued into that it was not MWJ head.

If you notice, he also has a tear on his right cheek which now has being tattooed over with the number 14 tattoo. Also he has a grim reaper on his neck in this video but when you look at the recent video and eventually get a glimpse of the right side of his neck at 2:48 and onward, you cannot see the reaper. He must have had it removed or covered over this the more recent tats. Maybe MWJ has a clone or twin brother. Heaven forbid. :scared: JMO.

TRUE PLAYAZ C.C. TORONTO PRESENTS PARKING LOT PIMPIN' 3 - YouTube

Big Iisho Krucifix TorontoRappers.com Interview! - YouTube

Sent using Tapatalk 2

:floorlaugh: Shrimp for a shrimpy, smelly, dude. I thought the same when I first saw it.

The tattoos say "Count" "Money". Here's a better picture, posted by the tattoo shop.

http://iconosquare.com/p/661019193734485591_823844244

HTH

ETA - Just noticed this is the same picture that SD posted earlier.

Ah ha, thanks for clarifying AD. Yes and it does say that at the bottom and I missed it. Bounty would suit also. :floorlaugh:

boun·ty [boun-tee] Show IPA
noun, plural boun·ties.
1.a premium or reward, especially one offered by a government: There was a bounty on his head. Some states offer a bounty for dead coyotes.
2.a generous gift.
3.generosity in giving.

bounty (ˈbaʊntɪ)
— n , pl -ties
1. generosity in giving to others; liberality
2. a generous gift; something freely provided

:floorlaugh:

Also found this video which was uploaded August 2011. At 4:25 you get a close up of the back of his head and the words Luxurious, world wide, Toronto to San Jose are obvious, plus you can make out the word Money across his forehead.

I wonder if Luxurious Car Clubs paid for that tattoo as advertising or paid him as a human billboard. All about the money.

The first documented instance of person being paid to get a permanent tattoo for advertising purposes was 22-year-old Jim Nelson, who in 2003 sold the space on the back of his head to CI Host, a web hosting service for $7,000.[25] In the first six months after its application, the tattoo drew in 500 new customers for the company.[26] In 2005, Andrew Fischer gained worldwide notoriety for auctioning his forehead space on eBay for temporary tattoo advertising, with the final bid coming in at $37,375 for thirty days' worth.[27][28] Since then, tattoo advertising has become relatively popular, with a number of companies offering such services, and even large companies like Toyota having used it.[29][30] However, The Globe and Mail reported that there were more people selling parts of their body for advertising than there were buyers.[31]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_billboard#Tattoos

I wonder if Luxurious Car Clubs paid for that tattoo as advertising or paid him as a human billboard. All about the money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_billboard#Tattoos

Holy crow, Alethea. This is fabulous news. You mean a person can be paid 7 thou for body space advertising? Fantastic. This is way better than mailling letters from home or the other get-rich-quick schemes out there. Now, all I need to find is a company that needs a 78 year old body for ad tats. Maybe Depends? Walkers? Blood pressure monitors? I could be in the money big time! And I don't even need to learn how to rap, seniors style, or smuggle guns. L8er doods and doodesses.

LOL. My muddy screen gives a representation of a huge snail. Yuk!

Has anyone sleuthed the other guy charged in the gun sale deal? Who is MO? What's his association with the other Matthews? I found a DO, investment advisor/mortgage broker in Mississauga but that seems to be about it.

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/4463220-bosma-case-charges-eliminate-hope-of-finding-babcock-alive/

Would be interesting to find out the three charged, their connection to each other. Maybe MWJ is the one who is getting the guns and then selling them to others. From this article is sounds like MO was the one who sold DM the gun to DM and the other two are the ones somehow getting a hold of these guns and then selling them? As we've learnt in MWJ's case, these type of people like to use alias' making it hard to track them down on the www. Would be nice is someone popped in to share their alias' with us. ;) Better yet, go to ABro and share. Then she can pass the information onto us :D

One of the accused, Mathew Odlum, 27, told the newspaper his case is connected, and as he understands the police allege he illegally sold a gun to Millard.

Matthew Ward-Jackson, 26, of Mississauga, and Matthew Jackson Wawrykiewicz, 28, of Aurora have also been charged with weapons trafficking.

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/04/12/e...der-dead-before-even-reported-missing-report/

Respectfully snipped by me:

This stuff about MJW is repulsively fascinating and thanks so much to the WSers researching this, particularly SnooperDuper. But, I don't want to lose sight of the fact that as horrid as these other characters are, it's Dellen Millard and Mark Smich that have been charged with multiple murders, not MJW & associates.

just for clarification...you do mean MWJ & not MJW...correct? & just to let you know, some of us find the 3 Matthews interesting

jmho & with respect

It's not that I don't think they are all tied in together, it's just that with the appearance of the disgusting MJW I am ready for <modsnip>

We'll find out at trial, but for various reasons I believe LE has plenty of evidence to prove DM and MS killed, not MJW.

just for clarification again, I believe you mean MWJ & not MJW...correct? there is a lot of confusion between MWJ & MJW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee