Matthew Ward-Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that BIGiisho is into selling vehicles in the "416 biatch"

Are those vehicles for sale? Or is that his personal collection? All of the vehicles in the video (except for the deep red Caddy) are featured quite prominently on his Instagram throughout 2013, over a year since that video was posted.

Are those vehicles for sale? Or is that his personal collection? All of the vehicles in the video (except for the deep red Caddy) are featured quite prominently on his Instagram throughout 2013, over a year since that video was posted.

OK I see that too. I saw the vehicles in what I thought was a lot. I see the same vehicles in other videos too.

Another 'clown' image associated with BIGiisho aka ESH

bigiisho+monsterinmonsteroutsrewdnchopd2.jpg

www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=510440&songID=4429355

YES. 416.

I have been puzzling over that for days. I think you've got it.

Gangs like to use area codes to show where they're from, etc.

14 is the number of the Nortenos, a Californian Latino gang that MWJ seems to have some affiliation with.

I believe it is 416 now. Check out his comment, 16th down and he has a hashtag 416.

http://iconosquare.com/p/584471003013541189_271112266

I failed my Driver's test. Driving teacher: "What do you do at a red light?" Me: "I usually respond to texts and check my Twitter."
@bigiisho
This is old now but I wonder if he ever did get a licence or does he just drive around without a care?

14 organization seems to have a beef with his "hacking". Looks like Ann B is investigating that angke so I shall leave it be. But between that and a 905er trying to represent the way cooler and credible 416 area, seems like this guy is dangerous but still a charlatan of the gang world IMO, creating his reputation by posting it rather than earning it.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Is there any sign of this little creep on the gamer site that DM was on? I noticed a pic on Instagram of a machine gun all dolled up with accessories in Louis V. In the posts he noted that "My city a lil to tight on guns to be posting pics" and recommended people to "hit up machine guns vegas". When I went to that site, it is a full firearms experience. Target shooting with some very serious weapons and gamers too.

http://shoot.machinegunsvegas.com/

Less likely to think this guy was a hitman. He was arrested in October 2012 on drug charges. A month before WM's death.

While Mr. Ward-Jackson’s co-accused, Mr. Odlum and Mr. Wawrykiewicz, are out on bail, he has been in custody since his arrest in January for illegal possession of narcotics and firearms, including an AK-47 assault rifle, as well as failure to comply with the bail terms for a third set of charges. In October 2012, he was charged with drug possession with intent to traffic.

Maybe he was charged and released at the time?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...weapon/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Oh, man, am I gonna hafta watch a whole bunch of gangsta rap videos to figure this guy out? Will someone watch the videos for me and just update me? Lol. Here’s my picks of the favourites listed under MWJ’s YouTube profile. I'm giving titles only because they all feature women in thongs.

KRUCIFIXTION BBQ- NIAGARA FALLS
Special thanks to Ish for holding his first annual BBQ at the Falls. Even though it rained everyone came out and made the most of it. Shout out to Spiken Mike on the grill, the lovely GOT *** GIRLS, Luxurious Car Club, Rydaz 4 Life Car Club, Ruff Ryders, and all others in attendance. Enjoy!

The video opens with a montage of sights one might see on entering Niagara Falls. At 0:12, two Got *** Girls appear, posing in thongs. At 0:19 we see that they are at the Niagara Inn Motel Inc. at 7225 Lundy’s Lane. (Trip Advisor gives it 2 stars, but they do have red heart shaped Jacuzzi tubs with a pale tiled surround, and mirrored walls…)

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g154998-d248579-Reviews-Niagara_Inn_Motel-Niagara_Falls_Ontario.html#HEADING

1010463_1452250321661920_86470546_n.jpg

You know Justin Bieber went through a phase where he was wearing his pants down low strapped on mid crotch like this but he grew out of it.

I am sure this trip to the Honeymoon Capital explains the heart shaped tub photos, as in some you can see a selection of towels and washcloths and soaps presented hotel style at the side of the tub. That’s what that was all about. Grey Goose and a two star motel. He ballin’. Anyway…

At 0:20 is recurring character SM, BBQ’ing in the parking lot. From the “Spiken” part of his nickname, we can deduce that he is an IV drug user. Well, that, and the three teeth. He welcomes the viewer to the (inaudible)“car show”. Classic cars cruise through the motel parking lot.

From 0:48 to 1:31 Got *** Girls arm wrestle.

Back to SM at 1:32, who says, “This is my town. I built this town”.

Then car footage of a black guy in a red car starts at 1:36 and MWJ’s squeaking, pimped out classic car appears starting 1:56.

He’s got "Married to the Game" painted on the trunk, and three thong clad girls aboard presenting their bottoms as they cruise around Niagara Falls. At 2:44, MWJ appears in the parking lot to say, “Krucifiction BBQ” and flail his arm listlessly. Girls show their bottoms. The End.

Published Sept 6, 2013.

BIG IISHO WHITE WALL PIMP'n

MWJ tries to clean a whitewall tire with a $100 bill, seems not to be working, but everyone is excited anyway. Cell phone video. Costar is WestNyleFX.

BEHIND THE SCENES at TFYS BBQ- MISSISSAUGA

Mississauga, Ontario. A mascot for a Halloween supply store is flailing wildly across from the Tim Hortons at 1801 Dundas St E. At 0:13 we are in the parking lot of Diamonds Cabaret, a Mississauga strip club at 1820 Dundas St. E.

A Got *** Girl poses on a blue classic car. People are picking money up from the ground, and a man pops a bottle of champagne. Money is being thrown.

At 0:44 you hear SM’s voice say, “You see what people do for a dollar?”

At 1:13, a goon sprinkles liquor on a BBQ, another sprays the blue car with champagne.

At 1:36 MWJ appears wearing a white shirt (back to camera). He pours out some champagne and throws some money. Top shelf liquor is poured into and onto people. More money is thrown…

All of this has been US $1 bills (presumably because it’s not as much fun to sling around loonies, and they can’t afford fives.)

At 2:18 MWJ rides the hood of the blue car. At 2:38 MWJ says something like “Yo, you’ve just seen the first annual Team F--- Your Shop (???) BBQ. To all the haters that came out, thank you for showing support: you’re our biggest fans.” MWJ blows a kiss. They drive away into the sunset. The End.

TFYS FIRST ANNUAL BBQ- MISSISSAUGA

MWJ is not in this one, but it is the companion video to the above, and was shot in front of Diamonds Cabaret, a Mississauga strip club at 1820 Dundas St. E.

A Jan 4, 2014 bust saw MWJ arrested “in the Dundas Street West and Hurontario Street area”:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...t-loaded-ak-47-seized-police/article16222661/

Diamonds Cabaret is 5.6 km from the intersection of Dundas & Hurontario, so that’s home turf. There is a really good German deli, in fact the best in Ontario, in the little industrial park south of Dundas that the strip club is in called Brant Meats. Anyway…

The club also features in is video for Red Shoes, which can be seen in the torontorappers.com interview from 1:15 to 1:36.

http://torontorappers.com/component...-news/14497-big-iisho-krucifix-interview.html

Red Shoes = Louboutins. Prices start at $400 and go up to $6k. Apparently MJW only could afford one basic pair for his video.

CADILLAC DEVILLE on 30 INCH RIMS- TORONTO

Read the comments, particularly the back and forth between IISH0 and “Chad Lebre”. CL accuses MWJ of trying to pass a 2001 Deville as a 2003. Buy a cheap old car, pimp it out, promote it on YouTube and flip it? As many in the comments ask: why, why, why? Why not just buy a new car? Or is all he can afford, a Honda Accord?

You have to wonder about those US $1 bills. They all lie flat, as if none of them had ever been folded, and you know the crease is quite prominent in most paper bills. It makes them flutter and move differently than if they were unfolded.

I wonder if the strip club orders a lot of champagne, and if MWJ has access to take pictures with it. And yes, the Grey Goose was sealed…but was it not counterfeit?

Two star motels and pimped out $5k classic cars…is this guy ballin’?

Oh, man, am I gonna hafta watch a whole bunch of gangsta rap videos to figure this guy out? Will someone watch the videos for me and just update me? Lol. Here’s my picks of the favourites listed under MWJ’s YouTube profile. I'm giving titles only because they all feature women in thongs.

<snipped for space>

This might be the greatest post I've ever read on here. :floorlaugh: Thank you for suffering so the rest of us don't have to. :loveyou:

Oh, man, am I gonna hafta watch a whole bunch of gangsta rap videos to figure this guy out? Will someone watch the videos for me and just update me? Lol. Here&#8217;s my picks of the favourites listed under MWJ&#8217;s YouTube profile. I'm giving titles only because they all feature women in thongs.

The video opens with a montage of sights one might see on entering Niagara Falls. At 0:12, two Got *** Girls appear, posing in thongs. At 0:19 we see that they are at the Niagara Inn Motel Inc. at 7225 Lundy&#8217;s Lane. (Trip Advisor gives it 2 stars, but they do have red heart shaped Jacuzzi tubs with a pale tiled surround, and mirrored walls&#8230;)

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g154998-d248579-Reviews-Niagara_Inn_Motel-Niagara_Falls_Ontario.html#HEADING

You know Justin Bieber went through a phase where he was wearing his pants down low strapped on mid crotch like this but he grew out of it.

I am sure this trip to the Honeymoon Capital explains the heart shaped tub photos, as in some you can see a selection of towels and washcloths and soaps presented hotel style at the side of the tub. That&#8217;s what that was all about. Grey Goose and a two star motel. He ballin&#8217;. Anyway&#8230;

At 0:20 is recurring character SM, BBQ&#8217;ing in the parking lot. From the &#8220;Spiken&#8221; part of his nickname, we can deduce that he is an IV drug user. Well, that, and the three teeth. He welcomes the viewer to the (inaudible)&#8220;car show&#8221;. Classic cars cruise through the motel parking lot.

From 0:48 to 1:31 Got *** Girls arm wrestle.

Back to SM at 1:32, who says, &#8220;This is my town. I built this town&#8221;.

Then car footage of a black guy in a red car starts at 1:36 and MWJ&#8217;s squeaking, pimped out classic car appears starting 1:56.

He&#8217;s got "Married to the Game" painted on the trunk, and three thong clad girls aboard presenting their bottoms as they cruise around Niagara Falls. At 2:44, MWJ appears in the parking lot to say, &#8220;Krucifiction BBQ&#8221; and flail his arm listlessly. Girls show their bottoms. The End.

Published Sept 6, 2013.

BIG IISHO WHITE WALL PIMP'n

MWJ tries to clean a whitewall tire with a $100 bill, seems not to be working, but everyone is excited anyway. Cell phone video. Costar is WestNyleFX.

BEHIND THE SCENES at TFYS BBQ- MISSISSAUGA

Mississauga, Ontario. A mascot for a Halloween supply store is flailing wildly across from the Tim Hortons at 1801 Dundas St E. At 0:13 we are in the parking lot of Diamonds Cabaret, a Mississauga strip club at 1820 Dundas St. E.

A Got *** Girl poses on a blue classic car. People are picking money up from the ground, and a man pops a bottle of champagne. Money is being thrown.

At 0:44 you hear SM&#8217;s voice say, &#8220;You see what people do for a dollar?&#8221;

At 1:13, a goon sprinkles liquor on a BBQ, another sprays the blue car with champagne.

At 1:36 MWJ appears wearing a white shirt (back to camera). He pours out some champagne and throws some money. Top shelf liquor is poured into and onto people. More money is thrown&#8230;

All of this has been US $1 bills (presumably because it&#8217;s not as much fun to sling around loonies, and they can&#8217;t afford fives.)

At 2:18 MWJ rides the hood of the blue car. At 2:38 MWJ says something like &#8220;Yo, you&#8217;ve just seen the first annual Team F--- Your Shop (???) BBQ. To all the haters that came out, thank you for showing support: you&#8217;re our biggest fans.&#8221; MWJ blows a kiss. They drive away into the sunset. The End.

TFYS FIRST ANNUAL BBQ- MISSISSAUGA

MWJ is not in this one, but it is the companion video to the above, and was shot in front of Diamonds Cabaret, a Mississauga strip club at 1820 Dundas St. E.

A Jan 4, 2014 bust saw MWJ arrested &#8220;in the Dundas Street West and Hurontario Street area&#8221;:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...t-loaded-ak-47-seized-police/article16222661/

Diamonds Cabaret is 5.6 km from the intersection of Dundas & Hurontario, so that&#8217;s home turf. There is a really good German deli, in fact the best in Ontario, in the little industrial park south of Dundas that the strip club is in called Brant Meats. Anyway&#8230;

The club also features in is video for Red Shoes, which can be seen in the torontorappers.com interview from 1:15 to 1:36.

http://torontorappers.com/component...-news/14497-big-iisho-krucifix-interview.html

Red Shoes = Louboutins. Prices start at $400 and go up to $6k. Apparently MJW only could afford one basic pair for his video.

CADILLAC DEVILLE on 30 INCH RIMS- TORONTO

Read the comments, particularly the back and forth between IISH0 and &#8220;Chad Lebre&#8221;. CL accuses MWJ of trying to pass a 2001 Deville as a 2003. Buy a cheap old car, pimp it out, promote it on YouTube and flip it? As many in the comments ask: why, why, why? Why not just buy a new car? Or is all he can afford, a Honda Accord?

You have to wonder about those US $1 bills. They all lie flat, as if none of them had ever been folded, and you know the crease is quite prominent in most paper bills. It makes them flutter and move differently than if they were unfolded.

I wonder if the strip club orders a lot of champagne, and if MWJ has access to take pictures with it. And yes, the Grey Goose was sealed&#8230;but was it not counterfeit?

Two star motels and pimped out $5k classic cars&#8230;is this guy ballin&#8217;?

Wow great analogy SD and thanks. As for all the counterfeiting...where there's a will there's a way IMHO. A little bit of blue or gold tape will do the trick quite nicely, along with some good old water, cheap wine or ginger ale hahahaha.
If the guy's got moola I think the guy should be tossing some his buddy's way. Themz some bad teeth goin on in that there mouth home bro. :floorlaugh:

I'm sure it's all fo sho haters, I mean for show folks. ;) He must get tried of lugging all those champagne bottles around and refilling them with cheap azz vino, and printing and cutting out all those fake one dollar bills. Something tells me he's not as bad azz as he's letting on to be. Stupid yes, bad azz meh. It will be interesting to hear what constitutes the 98 charges against the three charged. Actually I don't think it would take much when you consider drugs, ammo and guns divided by the original seven. I suspect the guns were obtained possibly through B&Es or purchased illegally. And some of those charges may be dropped. But that's JMO. MJ certainly adds a bit of spice to the spoiled brew doesn't he?

So what do we suspect? I am just throwing some random thoughts and questions out. MJ was a buddy of MS's, and DM was looking for a gun to buy and introduced the two long enough for the sale of a gun or two, or they were all good buddies for some time? Could MJ be their drug supplier? Could he have been the third suspect the night TB was murdered? Were DM and MS going to steal TB's truck that night for this guy as some sort of pay off; for the gun and/or murder of LB and/or WM? Did MJ murder LB and/or WM for gang status or money? Was stealing a truck part of a gang initiation for either or both DM and MS? Or murder? MJ sure seems to like attending these low rider car shows. Was this were he made his drug connections, made status for himself? Does anyone even know if he has a vehicle of his own; low rider or otherwise? Does he even have a driver's license as I don't recall seeing him driving any of these vehicles? Maybe MJ was helping to get vehicles for the chop shop? Maybe it's as simple as he sold DM a gun which was then used to murder LB and WM and through the investigation LE were able to trace the gun back to MJ which prompted a search warrant and the dude got caught on these other charges/offenses. Or does it run much deeper? I have a gut feeling there are many outsiders who have given LE plenty of information on this whole case. I see MJ as a show off, braggart and probably flapped his yap a lot and to all the right people. Did anyone read the first comment on this video? Maybe there's some truth behind it. All JMO, thoughts and questions.

(snip)
So what do we suspect? I am just throwing some random thoughts and questions out. MJ was a buddy of MS's, and DM was looking for a gun to buy and introduced the two long enough for the sale of a gun or two, or they were all good buddies for some time?
(snip)
Does anyone even know if he has a vehicle of his own; low rider or otherwise?
(snip)

Both those questions may be answered in this short video

The heading says it is his 1986 Buick Regal Lowrider

(ps: This is a video from a few years ago .... but I have seen a recent picture of the same car (I think) and the windows are all smashed out (vandalized ?) and looks like it is in a towing compound or something)

As far as being buddies with MS even back then .... I think so .... listen to the last few seconds of the video ... he says to his buddies around the back of the truck .... " go to Smich's "

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZjm8lRGSQk"]IISHO&#39;S 86 REGAL LOWRIDER - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you Snooper Duper, you really took one for the team there. I'm finding the videos intolerable and cannot sit through them... Your summary not only helpful but funny.

I don't usually go that way (thank goodness) but I will keep Brandt Meats in mind. Same Brandt that sells deli goods to supermarkets? (Sorry. off track...would rather talk roast beef than rap any day!).

What a shocker that there's a strip joint involved! Did any sleuth see that one coming?

It almost looks to me as though this clown will traffic just about anything: drugs, guns, women, rims... I now confuse the aliases and sites and cannot bear to go back "in there" to find them but some of this posts do sound like he is pimping girls. I can't help but wonder if a desperate and lucid LB made his acquaintance toward the end.

TRUE he has a big mouth and seems rather despicable. I wouldn't be surprised if his few "haters" (won't give him the benefit of many as he likes to think) step out with information about him.

Maybe behind the rims are stashed with dope? There is 1 pic linked above that looks like that to me. Why do people post illegal pics on social media? Makes you wonder how the hell we got to where we are in society so quickly, when people don't even hide the crimes anymore.

The video opens with a montage of sights one might see on entering Niagara Falls. At 0:12, two Got *** Girls appear, posing in thongs. At 0:19 we see that they are at the Niagara Inn Motel Inc. at 7225 Lundy’s Lane. (Trip Advisor gives it 2 stars, but they do have red heart shaped Jacuzzi tubs with a pale tiled surround, and mirrored walls…)

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Rev..._Inn_Motel-Niagara_Falls_Ontario.html#HEADING

Two star motels and pimped out $5k classic cars…is this guy ballin’?

Snipped for space

Omg, Snooper, thanks for the morning laugh. Your colorful commentary....helps, and is hilarious because I watched a couple vids too. But I'm out on the rest. There is only so much of that crap I can take. Deceased Bloods dude in the coffin damn near did me in on this case. Wah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl