Matthew Ward-Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone interpret the words on the tattoo ??

The hand tattoo looks like this to me.

smile_now_cry_later_by_jowker_1_2_3.png

JMO

The hand tattoo looks like this to me.

smile_now_cry_later_by_jowker_1_2_3.png

JMO

I am of the same opinion. Based on a zoom in on that tatoo it is one and the same. One implied meaning is enjoy life now deal with the consequences later. Thank you Alethea for the find.

Yes at the courthouse. You can pick up a copy. It's covered by a publication ban so it can't be published.

Which courthouse for people who may be interested? A particular one, or any courthouse in Ontario? Thank you for all your extended work in this case by the way AB.

I know that this should be posted in the property thread but Im asking since AB is in this one at this point, something Ive wondered since the beginning. I wont go so far to say anything as an insider because Im not going that route. I would like to know if anyone during their searches found he, or his dad owned a property in vaughn, but on centre st.. and he managed it, lived on the mainfloor.. thers other property stuff but thats the main thing I want to know, the others I know he owned or had interest in. From reading here of coarse and researching the properties owned like the dance school etc etc.. REALLY want to know who owned that farm back in 09, thatd be interesting. To me anyway.

The place in vaughn Ill get the exact address, & what went on there was drug dealing, cocaine and meth, fellow looking exactly like millard, a basement all fixed up with lil rooms like massage places you see on tv, each with a bed, tv, closet cabinet, and drugs sold on mainfloor from this guy.. the dad owned this house and had recently had heart problems and was not there when my roommate was there. He was in hospital. Soon as I seen this case unfolding it sure looked like the guy he introduced me to. Seen him only 3-4 times real quick but it all fits.

I know that this should be posted in the property thread but Im asking since AB is in this one at this point, something Ive wondered since the beginning. I wont go so far to say anything as an insider because Im not going that route. I would like to know if anyone during their searches found he, or his dad owned a property in vaughn, but on centre st.. and he managed it, lived on the mainfloor.. thers other property stuff but thats the main thing I want to know, the others I know he owned or had interest in. From reading here of coarse and researching the properties owned like the dance school etc etc.. REALLY want to know who owned that farm back in 09, thatd be interesting. To me anyway.

I don't know about a different property in Vaughan, but the same people apparently owned the farm for 45 years before DM bought it.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/17/dellen-millard-suspect-in-tim-bosmas-death-was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

The place in vaughn Ill get the exact address, & what went on there was drug dealing, cocaine and meth, fellow looking exactly like millard, a basement all fixed up with lil rooms like massage places you see on tv, each with a bed, tv, closet cabinet, and drugs sold on mainfloor from this guy.. the dad owned this house and had recently had heart problems and was not there when my roommate was there. He was in hospital. Soon as I seen this case unfolding it sure looked like the guy he introduced me to. Seen him only 3-4 times real quick but it all fits.

I searched property with Millard name in most Registry Offices and Vaughan (in York Region) only produced the Woodbridge condo. If you have the Centre Street address I can check what name comes up, could be a company.

I dont know where your ownership of dance studio references come from but nothing owned by Millard personally.

Also, spend a couple hours in Vaughan and you'll find half the guys there look like DM. Just sayin'...

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Did your roommate see prostitution in that house, Ont?

You raise an important point, Ont. If the house you are referring to was owned/used by Millard for criminal activities, that house could be a location of interest for law enforcement in the investigation of Laura Babcock. There may be forensic evidence there.

What happened at that farm in 2009, Ont?

Ceramic gun photo was posted on Dec 13th 2012. Just a few weeks after WM's murder.

iisho muerta ‏@BIGiisho 13 Dec 2012
pic.twitter.com/EUgChKpE

https://twitter.com/BIGiisho

One of the earlier articles on the TB case included the name of the man who owned the property and stated that he had owned it for a long time. I recall the article coming out a day or two after remains had been found on the farm.

Ok so this gun is associated with the death of WM but it was purchased around the time LB went missing. I wish we could know a more specific time the gun was purchased. Did she get shot in the eye too? Is it symbolic? Is the photo of the ceramic gun pointed to the eye a coincidence? If not, how would this guy know about the gun shot to the eye?

OK A Brocklehurst's new article is posted in the National Post. Lots of info here to sleuth IMO.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...weapon/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quote below must be the connection DP was referring to last May when he said he knew DM .... "from a previous situation"

The lawyer for Mr. Ward-Jackson in the 2012 case, which is scheduled to go to trial Aug. 8, is Deepak Paradkar, who is also defending Dellen Millard on his three murder charges.

MWJ has his photos posted out of order on his twitter so the date of the ceramic gun photo is likely not from that date. His facial tattoos appear and then disappear if you go through the photos.

It looks like he's wearing a bullet-proof vest.

I don't want to link to it, as AnnB has advised us that there are people named that have since had charges dropped, but the Globe and Mail article from Jan 6 notes that a bullet proof vest was among the items found in the raid.

MWJ has his photos posted out of order on his twitter so the date of the ceramic gun photo is likely not from that date. His facial tattoos appear and then disappear if you go through the photos.

yes, it appears like he went on an uploading spree that night.

The friend in the casket photo just gave me the creeps.
Like it was something out of the Sopranos or something. Almost looks like a round of ammo over his left shoulder. Could it be? or is my ancient computer just that bad?

Would be interested to know who that man was and see what info there is on him and his death.

Quote below must be the connection DP was referring to last May when he said he knew DM .... "from a previous situation"

Yes seen that also Arnie. And I wonder if DP will be dropping one of these clients due to conflict of interest. Do you have the link to that article you're referring to, I cannot seem to find it, TIA. Maybe DM might ended up with DD after all. :floorlaugh::blushing:

From May 29, 2013
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3240784-millard-hall-lawyers-locked-in-ethics-dispute/

One of the earlier articles on the TB case included the name of the man who owned the property and stated that he had owned it for a long time. I recall the article coming out a day or two after remains had been found on the farm.

They owned the property for 45 years. I posted the link here last night for Ont.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10613615&postcount=171"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10613615&postcount=171[/ame]

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member