GUILTY MD - Ariana, 9, & Ajayah DeCree, 6, Nadira Withers, 6, slain, Clinton, 18 Aug 2017 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A NY Times article I believe said one of the adults that met the police at the house was the mother of one of the children. So it sounds like they didn't all have the same mother. But the local papers didn't give that info. Because it's an ongoing investigation they aren't releasing much they have said.

I read that she was the mother of the children. And before we go blaming her for coming home at 7.30am, she may have been working a night shift.

I wonder if the 24 year old Antonio Williams perp they arrested was babysitting the 3 X 10year old girls and the 2 year old baby. Then for some unknown reason he murdered the three girls.!!

This is very odd, you'd initially think it would be a parent.
That's generally why multiple children are killed... by one parent to punish the other.
This is definitely a strange one... perhaps the youngest was spared because they are too young to testify?
I have a 2 year old... I cannot imagine him witnessing the murder of 3 other children. Wow.

He could have been a parent of one of them.

A NY Times article I believe said one of the adults that met the police at the house was the mother of one of the children. So it sounds like they didn't all have the same mother. But the local papers didn't give that info. Because it's an ongoing investigation they aren't releasing much they have said.
Per this article:
https://www.rlsmedia.com/article/de...ren-found-gruesomely-murdered-inside-maryland

"Two of three girls found dead inside a house in Clinton Maryland early Friday morning at around 7:37 a.m. are reported as residents of Newark."

"all of the girls were under 10-years-old, but the two victims from Newark were on vacation in Maryland and are between the ages of 9 and 5-years-old."

interesting comments - eta, I don't get why these links sometimes don't work directly but if you copy paste into browser it works fine:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156571913554778&id=91515504777

If he was babysitting all the children what would trigger such a murderous outburst...
But then spare the two year old....probably he was in another bedroom.
Maybe he got into an argument with the girls. We do not know the time of death, if he was babysitting he may have killed them the previous night. Maybe he was trying ICE or something similar and that set him off the night before. We do not yet know when he killed them. I think he may have tried ICE or something similar, and the baby slept through it all.

If he was the parent of the 2 year old baby boy he spared, then it shines a whole different light on why he may have killed the 3 ten year old girls. (They weren't safe there).

I don't think that the girls were all ten years old. It has been reported that they were between 5 and 10 years old. Or I have misunderstood that.

Per this article:
https://www.rlsmedia.com/article/de...ren-found-gruesomely-murdered-inside-maryland

"Two of three girls found dead inside a house in Clinton Maryland early Friday morning at around 7:37 a.m. are reported as residents of Newark."

"all of the girls were under 10-years-old, but the two victims from Newark were on vacation in Maryland and are between the ages of 9 and 5-years-old."

interesting comments - eta, I don't get why these links sometimes don't work directly but if you copy paste into browser it works fine:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156571913554778&id=91515504777
Meant to quote you... yes it sounds like the two kids were staying with the mother of the other child that was killed if that makes sense. The mother who called the police. Still so many details missing. Like who the 24 yr old man was and his relationship to the mother who lived there. And why ? Why...

The suspect has the same address listed as the house the murders took place in.

The pic of a young man being lead into the court. Second comment under the PGPD twitter account post.
This? One black man is a criminal, one a lawyer and another LE.

DHkGsw-UIAAuPec.jpg

This? One black man is a criminal, one a lawyer and another LE.

DHkGsw-UIAAuPec.jpg

I didn't click on the pic and didn't see the meme... Yep that one, not him as pointed out. It was posted right under the PGPD twitter press release, thought maybe someone had released a pic. It's NOT him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HisMedusa
Back