GUILTY MD - Ariana, 9, & Ajayah DeCree, 6, Nadira Withers, 6, slain, Clinton, 18 Aug 2017 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a feeling that there are some awful details come out about this. Three little girls killed?

I have a feeling that there are some awful details come out about this. Three little girls killed?

I have a feeling you may be correct. I'll guess it was a boyfriend or relative and there were likely drugs involved. Horrifying for the mothers of these little girls :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4805032/Neighbor-arrested-connection-murder-girls.html

A neighbor has been arrested in connection with the gruesome murders of three young girls under the age of 10 who were found dead inside a Maryland home.

Antonio Williams, 24, was taken into custody by local police late on Friday night.

Williams lives on Brooke Jane Drive, which is the same street as the home the three little girls were found dead in that morning in Clinton, Maryland.

This article says it was his sister and 2 cousins. He gave a full confession.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...usins-in-Prince-Georges-County-441079493.html

Prince George’s County police said a man confessed to stabbing his 6-year-old sister and his two young cousins while they were lying in bed.

Investigators said Williams was left in the home by his mother to watch over Nadiara Janae Withers, 6, his sister, Ariana Elizabeth DeCree, 9, and Ajayah Royale DeCree, 6, his two cousins.

He’s charged in connection with the deaths of his sister, six-year-old Nadira Withers of Brooke Jane Drive, as well as nine-year-old Ariana Decree and six-year-old Ajayah Decree. The Decree sisters are from Palm Street in Newark, New Jersey. They are the daughters of the suspect’s mother’s cousin.

This article says it was his sister and 2 cousins. He gave a full confession.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...usins-in-Prince-Georges-County-441079493.html
appalling.. stabbing 3 girls to death in their bed, and with no apparent provocation. I wonder why the younger sister was left unharmed.

"Williams was arrested and later provided a full confession of how he stabbed and killed the three girls while the kids were sharing a bed. They said he did not provide a reason for the attack."

My opinion only, but the perp is at the right age for mental illness and/or substance abuse issues.

Horrible situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they had any problems with him before. There must have been some signs of mental illness or drug use.

I wonder if they had any problems with him before. There must have been some signs of mental illness or drug use.

Most people who are mentally ill are absolutely harmless. We are even able to successfully raise our own children. Most times, murderers are just terrible people, who also just happen to have mental illnesses.

Most people who are mentally ill are absolutely harmless. We are even able to successfully raise our own children. Most times, murderers are just terrible people, who also just happen to have mental illnesses.

There's no denying that SOME people commit awful crimes due to mental illness though.

My first thoughts on this case were either drugs or schizophrenia. Could be neither of course. Hard to fathom any reason for this.
What a terrible terrible crime.

Absolutely. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise. I'm just also aware that he is at the age where some of the harder to manage mental health issues, like schizophrenia, present. I think if that happens and no one has noticed (or services are not being provided), that could lead to a situation such as this. Again, not saying that's what happened, just that it's one of many possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a video of them carrying him down a hallway and he kept talking to the officer and smiling... disturbing. Wonder if we will ever know why. I could speculate but really they would be shots in the dark...I was just reading about the young man who attacked the couple in Florida, Austin Harrouff. He had signs of mental issues before the incident but the psychosis that seemed to take over him was frightening. No drugs were found in his system either. Just became delusional and paranoid.

It doesn't always have to be mental illness or drugs.

There's such a thing as just pure evil!

Those who allow themselves to go to the dark side, the place where they are vulnerable to be under the enemy's spell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

appalling.. stabbing 3 girls to death in their bed, and with no apparent provocation. I wonder why the younger sister was left unharmed.

"Williams was arrested and later provided a full confession of how he stabbed and killed the three girls while the kids were sharing a bed. They said he did not provide a reason for the attack."

I don't understand that either, but many killers in the past have let victims go. Maybe remorse kicked in, whatever spell of psychosis he was experiencing stopped, who knows. This is truly horrifying. Atleast one innocent life wasn't taken, and words cannot express how awful it is 3 others had to die to put someone this twisted away. And sad that the youngest that survived has to grow up knowing this all took place at all.

a rather simplistic meme... now back to topic.

This? One black man is a criminal, one a lawyer and another LE.

DHkGsw-UIAAuPec.jpg

It doesn't always have to be mental illness or drugs.

There's such a thing as just pure evil!

Those who allow themselves to go to the dark side, the place where they are vulnerable to be under the enemy's spell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agree 100%.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme