MD - Brendon Michaels, 43, found beaten to death in his apartment, Baltimore, 8 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Brendon Michaels, 43, was found dead Thursday in his apartment in the 1200 block of Saint Paul St. An autopsy found he had been beaten, and his death was ruled a homicide.

Michaels graduated from Carroll Community College with an associate degree in 1998. The next year, he was hired full time as a fitness instructor on campus.

Brendon Michaels also worked as a waiter at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants. In 2011, he won $50,000 playing the Maryland Lottery. Lottery officials posted a photo of him online with an oversized check. He told them he planned to replace his 200,000-mile car.

Carroll Community College fitness instructor found killed in his Midtown Baltimore apartment

'EXTREMELY SAD' | Carroll Co. fitness instructor found murdered in Baltimore
Brendon Michaels, 43, was discovered deceased in his apartment in the 1200 block of St. Paul Street in Baltimore's Mount Vernon neighborhood.

The Medical Examiner's Office concluded that Michaels died of blunt force trauma.

[Baltimore Police Det. Jeremy] Silbert says police will be examining security video from the block with hopes of finding a suspect.

He urges anyone who lives in the neighborhood who may have noticed anything suspicious to call city police.

It kind of reminds me of this case:
Crime Scene - Murder of Christopher Elser
Christopher Elser was a Johns Hopkins student who was also killed in his apartment, and it has never been solved. This in Baltimore, on the exact same street (St. Paul Street), although about 18 blocks north of the recent case. I remembered this case because I actually lived on St. Paul Street for a couple of years (1998-2000), and it haunts me.
I guess it is far-fetched that it is related after so many years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_a_supervillain
Back