Found Deceased MD - Elbridge “Ridge” Murray, 25, last seen leaving party @11pm, Baltimore, 24 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Going to report this post to see if a moderator and fix the title. It is my first time creating one. He went missing 11/24/21.

MD - Elbridge “Ridge” Murray, 25, last seen at 11 pm leaving a party, 24 Nov 21.

Last edited:
Baltimore Police Department

Help Police Locate Missing 25-year-old Man

The Baltimore Police Department needs your help locating 25 year-old Elbridge Murray. He was last seen on November 24, 2021, in the area of Falls Avenue and Fleet Street.

Murray is approximately 6 feet tall and weighs about 175 pounds.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Elbridge Murray is urged to contact the Missing Person Unit at, 443-984-7385 or simply dial 911.

Those who wish to remain anonymous can utilize the Metro Crime Stoppers tip line, at 1-866-7LOCKUP. You can also submit an online text tip visiting the Metro Crime Stoppers website.

Facebook

261322348_2482679005199444_6517085440070869086_n.jpg

Update 11/26 at 9:30am: Ridge is still missing. If anyone has security cameras between Harbor East and Fed Hill, please check them. He lives on Marshall St and Ostend in Fed Hill.
WBAL-TV 11 Baltimore WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore The Baltimore Sun WMAR-2 News Baltimore WBFF FOX 45

Thanks for posting! There is a bizarre phenomenon going on right now with young men leaving bars/parties and ending up dead in the water :eek:
Many WS'ers have noticed this recently, hopefully this case will end differently.
I totally agree. It is scary. I came across this one via a Facebook mutual friend of their family.

Advertisement
Missing 25-year-old Baltimore man's body found in water
wbal.png

Updated: 9:51 AM EST Nov 27, 2021
Infinite Scroll Enabled

BALTIMORE —
Baltimore police say a missing man's body was found in the water.

City police said Elbridge Murray, 25, was last seen Wednesday in the area of Falls Avenue and Fleet Street in Harbor East.
On Saturday morning, police said Murray's body was found in the water in the 700 block of Aliceanna Street. The circumstances of his death remain under investigation.

Police initially said Saturday that Murray was found safe.

Wondering if they would also consider drowning, or a fall leading to drowning, an accident. Since he was from Baltimore I guess he probably knows that most areas of the Harbor don't have barricades around them, but there's no easy way to get out of the water if you fall in. The temp was also around 32 degrees when he went missing: Baltimore, MD Weather History | Weather Underground

I recently broke both sides of my ankle and have big scars on both sides from surgery. I was getting my nails done the other day and a girl was next to me who had a HUGE scar going down the side of her femur and across her knee and a brace on. The cause? Bird scooter crash (same type of scooter as the Lime scooters). She said her ortho had seen loads of broken bones from scooter accidents. They go really fast and people like to ride them when they're drunk-an awful combination.

Thanks for posting! There is a bizarre phenomenon going on right now with young men leaving bars/parties and ending up dead in the water :eek:
Many WS'ers have noticed this recently, hopefully this case will end differently.

been happening for years actually

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back