Found Safe MD - Ellen Fuss Goodrich, 29, Laurel, 17 July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

anonypotomous

Reaction score

Howard County police need public's help locating missing woman

Many strange posts and videos on her Facebook page.

Facebook videos leading up to her disappearance:

Ellen Video 1

Ellen Video 2

Ellen Video 3

Ellen Video 4

Her Facebook page

- - -

According to police, Ellen Fuss Goodrich, 29, was last seen leaving her residence on Friday morning in her white 2017 Jeep Compass, with the Maryland tag 2EC2033.

Police said Goodrich’s family is concerned for her welfare due to an undisclosed medical condition. They have been unable to get in touch with her since Friday morning.

Goodrich is described as 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighting around 150 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair, police said. She was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, blue shorts and black sneakers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 5.30.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 5.30.47 PM.png
    791.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Very sad, she obviously has a mental disability. I hope she is found soon and safe. Prayers to her and her family. I wonder if they can track her phone since she seems to be on it a lot. She also tried using her debit/credit card, maybe they can track that. IMO

She has a new baby, maybe postpartum related? Hope they find her safe soon!

Wow. Literally just saw an article on this woman and came here as you were putting together this post. Beautiful girl.

Edit because I just watched the videos: I don't even know what to say :(
I can’t get the videos to open, but her Facebook page looks concerning. Some of the things she posted like texts and Facebook conversations are so old. I wonder if the people involved know what she was getting at. EDITED TO ADD Now I see her post that she was hacked. All very strange.

I wonder if her family thinks she’s still in the area or if she’s gone far away. It’s pretty easy to jump on I 95 from there and be states away in just a few hours.

Last edited:
Her video post was done on Wednesday July 15 and included all of the hotel videos etc. The fact that all of the other strange screenshot type of pictures were posted the same day it looks kinda like a phone dump or something. She was last seen 2 days later on Friday, July 17th. Comments on her post confirm that she is no longer at the hotel. I'm curious to know: was she living at the house she was last seen at? Were there troubles and that's why she was staying at a hotel? Were the hotel videos from some time ago and not taken the same day they were posted? For them to all be lumped together in one post makes me think they were taken prior to that day. Most other information on her page is limited - all you really see is profile and cover photo changes, so I wonder how active she normally is on social media and if there was an obvious date that she stopped posting. I also noticed that in some of her videos it seemed like she was almost walking with a limp or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back