MD - Freddie Gray dies in police custody #3 *INDICTMENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is FINE for the cops to be assaulted, attacked, shot at, jumped on, run from, spit on, because we expect that from the public?

If that is what you got from my post, go ahead and put me on ignore. We will never reach a middle ground. JMO, no offense or disrespect intended.

See, that is why I think MM is holding back evidence for the time being. She can't be that incompetent and be in the position she is. I am sure she is very well advised. She must have more?

IMO< she has so much more --- I think we all are going to be appalled when we learn more--------I think one of the five ratted, obviously something very evil happened, and attempts to cover it up were made.

Arrested without incident? He is dead - dont know of any other "incident" more signfigant

will charges be thrown out sure

will some of em not serve time - probably most

what matters is they were indicited, and society wise that is a very good message

not ok for anyone in ones custudy to cease living........................at its core............it is just that simple..................

IMO

This is kind of Off topic, but interesting.

On the Kelly File they said something that really stood out about the knife. Police officers are given leeway when making arrests, they can believe something is illegal and in good faith arrest that person. They then present the evidence to the Prosecutor who decides whether to press charges. Is it a switchblade or isn't it.

If this actually goes to trial it will set a precedent in the judicial system where a police officer who believes they are doing the right thing and is mistaken can be held accountable in the criminal system for not being 100% positive. What a dangerous precedent this sets.

If the person arrested did not end up deceased, none of this will matter!

Its just well just....................the bottom line here is a 25 year old who rid a bike and ran....is dead...............the only "thing" that happened was contact with govt paid folks called LE................it is that simple.................fine before......... dead now

Actually, he wasn't fine before! He asked for an inhaler for some reason that in itself would indicate he wasn't fine before. Also blood test proved he had been using two illegal drugs which means he wasn't fine before! Between the drugs and his supposed health conditions he was lucky to be alive to begin with!

And you say there is a history on Rice, personal relationships can sometimes bring out the worst in people, that does not mean it crosses into professional life. I know this from experience.

Plus you are discounting the history of Mosbly's investigators: Avon Mackel. If history of LE is being questioned, Avon has one, too. He owes someone big time. WHY did Mosby choose HIM?

No, I don't "say" there's a history on Rice. There IS one, and it's on record. I'm not making it up, lol. Including an episode of erratic, harassing behaviour for which he was reported by other cops, just 2 weeks before the Gray arrest. There's reports of his "history" going back SEVEN years.

While I believe it did cross into his professional life (he used his status as Lt. to demand those other cops harrass his ex wife's home, for example) I can't prove he caused harm to Gray. But I can suspect it, and I do. Somebody that unstable, with a long laundry list of illegal behaviour, to the point he was put in a psych hospital over it, should NOT be a cop at all, let alone in charge of other cops.

And it just amazes me, really, that people forget this man was in charge of, and was directing, this whole Gray debacle. He was the one who "made eye contact" with Gray and gave chase. He was the one who called the bike officers in for back up. He was the one directing the van driver. He was the highest ranking officer at the stop where all six officers congregated at the van, where Gray was seen to be "unresponsive" and he was in charge when he, all the other officers, decided to do squat about it, instead of calling for paramedics.

Why the van driver is getting the sharpest end of the stick, I don't know. Unless cctv is going to prove he had a direct hand in Gray's death at the "mystery" stop. I do think the charges have been rushed and ill-thought out.

As for Mackel - he was not involved in Gray's arrest. He's no longer a cop.

Should he have been employed by Mosby? I think that was a mistake on her part.

Actually, he wasn't fine before! He asked for an inhaler for some reason that in itself would indicate he wasn't fine before. Also blood test proved he had been using two illegal drugs which means he wasn't fine before! Between the drugs and his supposed health conditions he was lucky to be alive to begin with!

Hey there! I missed this, do you have a link that I can read to catch up on the drugs found in his system? Thanks!! :)

It is very strange with all the coverage, that the tox screen has not been released. It helps folks with the notion that someone dealing drugs to survive might deserve to end up deceased - it fits mainstreams notions. I tend to look at it like he was a human being first, then a human being who dealt drugs, and a human eing who suffered with breathing issue, but at the end of the day, a human being , no different than any other homosapian.

Dead is dead, any of the other "variables", could be changed if the person was not murdered as the ME determined, IMO.

See, that is why I think MM is holding back evidence for the time being. She can't be that incompetent and be in the position she is. I am sure she is very well advised. She must have more?

She was motivated to bring charges. It looks ridiculous only when we pretend that the motivating factor didn't happen.

He was a career criminal, with a long rap sheet. How he was not in prison is beyond belief!

Maybe because he was not currently in violation and did not have a warrant? Just thinking. I don't know this to be true in FG's case, but plenty of people have a long criminal history and serve their time/pay their fines and are then free to go.

She was motivated to bring charges. It looks ridiculous only when we pretend that the motivating factor didn't happen.

I think for everyone involved, there was much stuff going on behind the scenes. The fact that the mystery stop was only acknowledged when they all found out private citizen video of it existed speaks volumes about what, IMO, was going on behing the scenes for weeks on all levels ........................and it smells ......................................badly

Hey there! I missed this, do you have a link that I can read to catch up on the drugs found in his system? Thanks!! :)

I hope there is a link! I have been searching for the tox report and have found nothing. *crossing fingers*

I think for everyone involved, there was much stuff going on behind the scenes. The fact that the mystery stop was only acknowledged when they all found out private citizen video of it existed speaks volumes about what, IMO, was going on behing the scenes for weeks on all levels ........................and it smells ......................................badly

I agree that the lying by omission is very suspicious.

He was a career criminal, with a long rap sheet. How he was not in prison is beyond belief!

Officer Rice has quite a colorful rap sheet, as well. He was also walking free and thus able to alledgedly commit yet another violent act. Go figure.

I hope there is a link! I have been searching for the tox report and have found nothing. *crossing fingers*

The tox report hasn't been released.

The news about the heroin, etc, comes from yet another "anonymous police insider" who is claiming to have seen the report and that it shows drugs were in Gray's system. And makes another claim as well...

Sean Hannity interviewed someone identifying himself as a Baltimore cop who says the preliminary toxicology report on Freddie Gray tested positive for heroin and marijuana. Further, contrary to early reports, the cop says that he was observed in a possible drug deal before the cops tried to apprehend him.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/fox-news-b...pot-cops-saw-him-dealing-drugs/#ixzz3ZgWf35c5

Yet, the actual original Fox report on this is hard to find...

The tox report hasn't been released.

The news about the heroin, etc, comes from yet another "anonymous police insider" who is claiming to have seen the report and that it shows drugs were in Gray's system. And makes another claim as well...

Sean Hannity interviewed someone identifying himself as a Baltimore cop who says the preliminary toxicology report on Freddie Gray tested positive for heroin and marijuana. Further, contrary to early reports, the cop says that he was observed in a possible drug deal before the cops tried to apprehend him.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/fox-news-b...pot-cops-saw-him-dealing-drugs/#ixzz3ZgWf35c5

Yet, the actual original Fox report on this is hard to find...

Ah. So just rumor. *sigh*. Dang.

If no link is forthcoming regarding toxicology of Freddie Gray then that business is rumor and should not be confused with fact for the sake of this discussion.

I don't think any of that affected her decision to bring charges or what kind. I think what motivated her was not secret but widely reported by every msm source in this country. MOO

I don't think any of that affected her decision to bring charges or what kind. I think what motivated her was not secret but widely reported by every msm source in this country. MOO

I agree. It is really stretching to try and find scenarios in which Freddy got what was coming to him or the SA is just corrupt and politically motivated. Neither of them are charged in this crime.

Simplified, six are charged with the death of one. If they are acquitted, then they are. But for now they are charged with some serious stuff so it is not unreasonable to think there is a valid and just reason for those charges.

It is very strange with all the coverage, that the tox screen has not been released. It helps folks with the notion that someone dealing drugs to survive might deserve to end up deceased - it fits mainstreams notions. I tend to look at it like he was a human being first, then a human being who dealt drugs, and a human eing who suffered with breathing issue, but at the end of the day, a human being , no different than any other homosapian.

Dead is dead, any of the other "variables", could be changed if the person was not murdered as the ME determined, IMO.

It was ruled a homicide, not a murder. Charges have been brought for murder but I've heard no evidence. How was he murdered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_a_supervillain