MD - Jason Woycio, 29, & Jennifer Morelock, 25, murdered, 23 April 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sorry too, Michelle. This reminds me of something I heard about this morning. There was a social get together this weekend of three guys that work with my hubby and two wives. The men were in the garage playing ping pong with the door open. A guy with a gun walked into the garage and told them to be quiet. He got them all into a suburban and made them drive to an ATM where they had to make max withdrawals. They were made to give up their cell phones as well. They were followed by another car with four more guys, and the guy with the gun went went them. No one was hurt. I am under the understanding this has happened in this area before. I am just shocked! Thank God no children were there.

Gardenmom that is sooo scarry.

I guess even though we read of crime here daily it hits a different nerve when its someone you know.

It is very different when it hits close to home. It puts everything into perspective for me at least. It seems that all of a sudden now the "little things" dont matter as much, who cares if I have dishes piled up, or I am up to my eyeballs in homework, I just want to hold my son and love my hubby and thank God for what I have....Sounds corny dont it, lol.......

michelle said:
It is very different when it hits close to home. It puts everything into perspective for me at least. It seems that all of a sudden now the "little things" dont matter as much, who cares if I have dishes piled up, or I am up to my eyeballs in homework, I just want to hold my son and love my hubby and thank God for what I have....Sounds corny dont it, lol.......
It doesn't sound corny at all. I think you summed it up well.

Amraann said:
It doesn't sound corny at all. I think you summed it up well.
:D Thanks, I didnt want to sound like a hallmark card.....

Wow! What a horrible crime and just so random!

LinetteH said:
Wow! What a horrible crime and just so random!
Very sad. I swear people NEVER cease to amaze me anymore.....

I have just recenlty started reading here and am absolutely enthralled by all these different threads. I have always been interested in criminology and solving "cold cases" but reading here has really opened my eys to what kind of monsters are really out there! Amazing!

Michelle...so sorry about your friend. :( Horrible.

LinetteH said:
I have just recenlty started reading here and am absolutely enthralled by all these different threads. I have always been interested in criminology and solving "cold cases" but reading here has really opened my eys to what kind of monsters are really out there! Amazing!
Welcome!!!! We love it here, you can talk to everybody here about anything! I am glad you joined and we look forward to seeing you more often!! Its amazing here all the different threads about missing people and murders, we all have the same heart, wanting justice for people....

Michelle my friend,

I am so sorry for the pain that you are enduring.

I am giving you a very big cyber-hug.

You have tears from me to you.

All of my Respect to you,
dark_shadows

michelle-

Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Masterj said:
michelle-

Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thank you......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back