GUILTY MD - Jayna Murray, 30, found murdered, Bethesda, 11 March 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Insanity defense,I don't think so, Norwood knew exactly what she was doing.All she does is lie,and she is playing the innocent insane person here.She killed Jayna Murray in cold blood, a vibrant young woman who had a great future to look forward to and this makes me so sick.Justice is due now.I feel sorry for Jayna's parents having to hear all of this at trial.Heartbreaking!

Lululemon trial: Norwood “lost it” and killed co-worker, defense says

"Jayna was killed by Brittany. Not with premeditation. Not with deliberation. Not with willfulness or malice,” defense attorney Douglas Wood told jurors. “It occurred during a fight. . .and during that fight, ladies and gentlemen, Brittany Norwood lost it. There’s no doubt about that. She lost it. She lost control.”

<<<<<<<<<<< article at link >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...a-store-trial/2011/10/26/gIQAx2sqIM_blog.html

It's strange to me that people are not seeing the racial motivation in here. Brittany Norwood got busted by a white girl and totally mutilated her and attacked her so badly they couldn't accurately count the marks. Jayna Murray is a beautiful blond white girl with a supportive family. IMO Brittany lashed out in racism. If this case was the other way around everyone would see it immediately. But now everyone is just scratching their heads wondering "why???" Brittany would lash out so badly.

To me it is very obvious.

Jurors hear Lululemon worker describe fake attack

What jurors must decide is whether Norwood acted in a premeditated fashion, as prosecutors say, or whether she “lost it,” as her attorneys say, and never marshaled the intent required for a first-degree-murder conviction — and ultimately should face a shorter prison stay. At the center of the case is the horrible way Murray died: At least 322 wounds, prosecutors say

<<<<<<<<<<< full article at link >>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...wood-account/2011/10/27/gIQATLzXNM_story.html

It's strange to me that people are not seeing the racial motivation in here. Brittany Norwood got busted by a white girl and totally mutilated her and attacked her so badly they couldn't accurately count the marks. Jayna Murray is a beautiful blond white girl with a supportive family. IMO Brittany lashed out in racism. If this case was the other way around everyone would see it immediately. But now everyone is just scratching their heads wondering "why???" Brittany would lash out so badly.

To me it is very obvious.

How do you know that?

If Norwood called Murray back to the store after she left, that would back up the premeditation in my mind.

There was no "fight." The evil Norwood hit Jayna Murray with a sucker punch by a heavy blunt object when she wasn't looking. Norwood then beat Jayna to death with over 300 blows with a hammer, wrench, knife, and a metal peg. Finally, Norwood placed a rope around Jayna's neck after cutting her throat.

David In TN

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heatherrandolp