MD MD - Judith 'Judy' O'Donnell, 19, Baltimore, 30 Nov 1980

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow! apparently I skipped over the height there. ooops!
and Dotr do you know if there are exclusions is that in NAMUS?
ive been on here since 2012 but I still don't know where to look for the right things. :(
Namus has any exclusions listed on the first page.

i just read this entire thread. anyone know what happened with the lady from here that went to Greenwich village and talked to the homeless people?

I just found this listing off another websleuths post. I am captivated and want her found so badly. :(

Could this be Judith?
This UP was found in NJ in 01/2014. No estimated time of death.
Some of the clothing appears to be hospital issue. I'm wondering if perhaps she was institutionalized and didn't know who she was, then escaped.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/12141

attachment.php

Attachments

• NamUs UP 12141 and Judith O..jpg
    NamUs UP 12141 and Judith O..jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 148
Could this be Judith?
Some of the clothing appears to be hospital issue. I'm wondering if perhaps she was institutionalized and didn't know who she was, then escaped.

attachment.php
That's a great find! The one thing I wonder about is the height difference? But I know that's not a reason to bypass a potential match!
Could this be Judith?

attachment.php

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The height concerned me, too, but where it is estimated, it could be off a little.

I haven't yet, so feel free if you would like to.

i just read this entire thread. anyone know what happened with the lady from here that went to Greenwich village and talked to the homeless people?

there wasn't much there - people who had been around for a long time, but no one remembered Judy specifically enough to provide any clues. Thanks for asking.

Judy hasn't been excluded, but there's insufficient DNA and the height is way off. The teeth don't look right, either - which would be about the only thing that you could identify after 15 years. (only buttons and bones remained)

I learned one of the topics discussed the last time my parents talked with Judy (on 11-30-80) - my sister had said to my dad, "Dad, I messed up. I really want to come home and finish high school" I wonder why he never told me that, only after 35 years I learned this.
Breaks my heart even more, Maureen. Just needs to come home.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There's a Grim Sleeper photo that reminded me of Judith. I'm glad I just came across this thread while looking for something else--I was blanking on her name. I don't know how to upload the photo, but if you look at the unidentified Grim Sleeper photos, it's one of the few that doesn't look to be of an African-American.

There's a Grim Sleeper photo that reminded me of Judith. I'm glad I just came across this thread while looking for something else--I was blanking on her name. I don't know how to upload the photo, but if you look at the unidentified Grim Sleeper photos, it's one of the few that doesn't look to be of an African-American.

If you go to the page, right click on the address bar, then choose "copy" -- come back over here, and choose "paste" :)

I learned one of the topics discussed the last time my parents talked with Judy (on 11-30-80) - my sister had said to my dad, "Dad, I messed up. I really want to come home and finish high school" I wonder why he never told me that, only after 35 years I learned this.
That comment makes me think suicide could be a possibility, especially if he told her that she wouldn't be welcome.

If she met with foul play, that probably happened in or en route to NYC. The Grim Sleeper was active in L.A.--wrong side of the country.

Attachments

• lapd_grim_sleaper_unidentified.jpg
    lapd_grim_sleaper_unidentified.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 171

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members