Found Safe MD - Kandyce Matos, 11, & Karmen Matos, 16, Silver Spring, 4 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
MISSING: 11-year-old, 16-year-old sisters from Silver Spring

Kandyce and Karmen Matos, were last seen by their parents on Saturday, August 4, at around 11 p.m., at their home on Hunters Gate Court.
upload_2018-8-7_21-26-8.jpeg
Police said their parents went to the girls’ bedroom to check on them on August 5 and discovered that the girls were missing. The sisters are believed to be together.

So the parents saw them at 11 in the evening and found them missing at 11 in the morning? And, that was last Saturday! And, this is Tuesday. That just seems a little odd.
Do both or either of the girls have a boyfriend?
When does school start up there? Were they excited about going back to school?
I thought they would have been found or returned home by now.

Their father says he believes the girls ran away, but isn't sure why they left their eyeglasses.

"They left with nothing," the girls' father said, "They've got nothing with them. They got no money, no clothes, nothing."

He said it appears the older sister deleted her Instagram account shortly after they left.

'They Left With Nothing': Sisters Missing From Silver Spring

To answer a couple of questions in this thread, if the sisters go to public school in the county they're still on summer vacation (school starts Sept. 4). The Wheaton mall is not open all night, but there are tons of small businesses in the area where they could be hanging out.

It's been really hot the past few days, so I would be concerned if they're outside--hopefully they're just at a friend's house.

Deleting a social media account sounds like something I would have done to punish my kids. Still can't get past the eyeglasses. It's never good when something a child needs is left behind. Crutches, shoes, eyeglasses, etc. It also sounds like they left in their pajamas? Where are their shoes or slippers.

MISSING: Two young sisters vanish from home without eyeglasses or belongings

Kandyce-and-Karmen-Matos-Maryland-sisters-missing.jpeg

So they didn’t take their glasses, or anything else with them—maybe they thought they were just sneaking out to meet with some boys for a little while? I hope the older sister didn’t meet someone through her Instagram account.

Their father says he believes the girls ran away, but isn't sure why they left their eyeglasses.

"They left with nothing," the girls' father said, "They've got nothing with them. They got no money, no clothes, nothing."

He said it appears the older sister deleted her Instagram account shortly after they left.

'They Left With Nothing': Sisters Missing From Silver Spring

I went to reread your link and it had been updated 3 hours ago.
Thank goodness!

'Montgomery County police say two sisters who were missing for nearly a week have been found safe. '

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back