GUILTY MD - Kujoe Agyei-Kodie, 37, found dismembered, Joppatowne, 25 May 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You what, BB?:what::what::what:

Let's hope it isn't text that turns you zombie like. The way to remove that curse is to think no WS for the Red Sox. Go ahead.:D

LMAO
Well when I become a zombie I will just eat all the other teams and then the WS is ours....

Ummm, definitely not your average college kids FB. Maybe the time has come for colleges to start using psych. evaluations as part of their application process for the safety of the other students!

What in the world is going on??? Very disturbing...

Better yet is his dad taught there. Intelligent man.

Imagine the poor brother that found the body parts.

This is how "smart" this guy is. He's in close proximity to B-More, right. People in B-More see that they'd be thinking "Free crack if I break the code?"

Still I wonder why he murdered that man. He beat the he*l out of someone a few days before that. Like bad. So, who knows?

Those rantings sound like he has had some sort of break with reality ...

(not that the face eating DIDN'T sound like someone who had taken leave of reality... But...well...you all know what I mean prolly)

I'll just hope that this guy has suffered some sort of onset of mental illness - and that these wayyyyy too ubiquitous cannibal crimes lately aren't indicative of...well...anything larger going on. :eek:

You what, BB?:what::what::what:

Let's hope it isn't text that turns you zombie like. The way to remove that curse is to think no WS for the Red Sox. Go ahead.:D

Hey i dont know about Boston Baby (btw i used to love that store, i havent seen one around in many years tho lol) i am one Mass resident that is okay with the curse. I got my one WS win after suffering through the indignity of '86, and it came right before my dad died at age 69 - and he waited his whole life for the win in '04 .... We cried tears of happiness of the phone long distance after the win, a great memory. So I am ok with curses now, maybe i will brave scanning maneater's barcode... :crazy:

Hey i dont know about Boston Baby (btw i used to love that store, i havent seen one around in many years tho lol) i am one Mass resident that is okay with the curse. I got my one WS win after suffering through the indignity of '86, and it came right before my dad died at age 69 - and he waited his whole life for the win in '04 .... We cried tears of happiness of the phone long distance after the win, a great memory. So I am ok with curses now, maybe i will brave scanning maneater's barcode... :crazy:

Awwwww, GL I am so happy your dad was able to see the big win. I got goosebumps over that. Bless him. He went to heaven happy.

O.K. step up to the barcode. Go ahead. :what::what::what: Phillies Phans do not try and crack crazy codes. No we don't.

It's weird though, right? Fine line between genius and insanity.

Kinyua guilty, not criminally responsible in cannibalism case

Alexander Kinyua pleaded guilty Monday to charges that he killed a family friend with an ax and ate his heart, and a Harford County judge found the defendant not criminally responsible for the act because of mental illness.

The decision means Kinyua, 22, will not be sent to prison for the Joppa killing. Instead, Kinyua will remain committed to a mental health facility indefinitely, unless a judge finds that he is healthy and no longer dangerous.

<snip>

A judge in December agreed with a psychiatric assessment that determined Kinyua was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia at the time and believed reptilian aliens were going to destroy the Earth.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...ua-kujoe-bonsafo-agyei-kodie-cannibalism-case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk
Back