MD MD- Leslie Jennings Preer, 50, murdered @ home in 2001, DNA identified suspect as daughter's ex, Eugene Teodor Gligor, 44, Maryland, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
crickets.
Why is no information coming out from people who knew him.

I know it has been cold, but this is a hot new reality here.
Thank heavens for Genetic Genealogy.

His name was found in detectives notes from 2000 but Lauren Preer never suspected it could be him.
“I’m just shocked,” said Lauren Preer Monday as she stood with prosecutors. Preer was in court when Gligor was ordered to remain locked on a no-bond status. She blurted out “Thank God,” in court.

Thank you very much, it worked for me! Great article, and this paragraph really stood out, IMO:

“Preer was so sure her then-boyfriend was sweet and sensitive that she marched down to a local police station — she believes sometime around 1995 — with her best friend to defend him when, she said, investigators thought he matched the description of someone who had assaulted a woman on the bike path between their houses

Thank you very much, it worked for me! Great article, and this paragraph really stood out, IMO:

“Preer was so sure her then-boyfriend was sweet and sensitive that she marched down to a local police station — she believes sometime around 1995 — with her best friend to defend him when, she said, investigators thought he matched the description of someone who had assaulted a woman on the bike path between their houses

Agree, great article....
I wish we got data dumps like this for all our perps in other cases!!
Friends and colleagues were pretty open here, even though a number of their inquiries got no results (like his parents!!!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back