Found Deceased MD - Maeve McKean, 40, and Gideon McKean, 8, Chesapeake Bay, 02 April 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Question: who reported them missing? It sounds as though the first alarm was a call from someone on land who saw them in the canoe, struggling to return to shore. There are a few other questions I have.

Maybe I’m crazy, but this story pings.

Kind of makes me wonder whether Deborah Quimby disappearing from Townsend, MA, about when Kathleen Kennedy Townsend would have started showing her first pregnancy (her eldest daughter was born November 7, 1977) could have been caused by some weirdo jealous person. Maeve was born November 1, 1979, exactly halfway between Kim Benoit being abducted from North Adams, MA, (near the Hoosac Tunnel) on November 1, 1974, and the murders/disappearance of the three boys in Montreal on November 1, 1984. Kenneth Littleton has been looked at by investigators (some hired by the Kennedys) looking into the Martha Moxley murder as having been possibly involved in the Kim Benoit case (as well as a disappearance and an additional murder in the same area). The 2018 Capital Gazette shooting near Annapolis was quite close to where the 1907 Washington Baltimore and Annapolis train wreck happened on a June 5. Recall RFK was shot on a June 5. And Mary Richardson Kennedy's death just happens to take place on the anniversary of the Mill River Flood from dam failure in Williamsburg, MA? That also could be a murder from the same group of weirdos, rather than the suicide it is commonly supposed to be.

My heart hurts when I think about what she must've felt, knowing that not only was she about to die but her son too... the sadness that your other children are about to lose their mother and one young son's life is being cut way too short. Oh as a mom I can't imagine! :(:(:(

Here are some photos of the house where you can see the cove. The winds that day were strong, so I agree, likely more current than she expected and since the news stated they "just popped into" a canoe, they likely weren't wearing life vests. So tragic and so senseless. https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5313-Dennis-Point-Ln-Shady-Side-MD-20764/36146697_zpid/
I believe it was her husband that said “they just popped into a canoe”. It wasn’t the news’ words. I will look over the link you attached. Thanks for sharing.

Just a small tip before the warm weather. I was at the Delaware Bay on vacation at the beach. I kept my eye on a water board with a woman standing on it. The current pulled her straight out so fast as if she was a sail. She jumped off to paddle and I realized in that moment, their is no profile to a water board against the horizon, you couldn't see her head because of the choppy waves. She managed to paddle in. I kept running to keep track of her head in the water. And worrying she would easily be unseen by all the cargo ships in the bay. That's how far she went out. Take care this summer, sleuthers.

I believe it was her husband that said “they just popped into a canoe”. It wasn’t the news’ words. I will look over the link you attached. Thanks for sharing.

The mother and son had gotten into the canoe to chase a ball that had gone into the water during a family gathering, McKean’s husband, David McKean, told The Washington Post.

“They just got farther out than they could handle and couldn’t get back in,” he told the newspaper. Both McKean and her son were seen struggling to return to shore during a canoe trip near Herring Bay, Washington, D.C.’s FOX 5 reported. Body of Maeve Kennedy Townsend McKean discovered days after canoeing accident

David McKean told The Washington Post the family had gathered at a house owned by his wife’s mother. Children were playing with a ball and accidentally kicked it into the water. Maeve and Gideon got into a canoe and went after the ball.

“They just got farther out than they could handle and couldn’t get back in,” David McKean told the Post.

The U.S. Coast Guard said wind gusts were up to 30 mph and there were nearly 3-foot waves on the water, the Post reported. Kennedy family: Search resumes for RFK’s granddaughter, great-grandson after canoeing incident[/QUOTE]

As the search for two missing boaters in the Chesapeake Bay continues Friday, we’re learning that the missing boaters are members of the Kennedy family.
The missing boaters are Maeve Kennedy Townsend McKean, 40,
and her son, Gideon Joseph Kennedy McKean, 8.
Maryland Department of Natural Resources officials said the pair were reported missing around 4:49 p.m. Thursday near Herring Bay in Shady Side. According to officials, they had paddled out to retrieve a ball and were unable to paddle back to shore.
Watchstanders with the Coast Guard got word from the Maryland State Police that two people were seen struggling to return to shore in a canoe and they were not seen again. A man had called 9-1-1 from the Columbia Beach Community Pier where he saw the boaters drifting in the Bay.

At approximately 7:00 p.m., an overturned canoe, matching the... description of the one which the pair were in... was located near Deale, Maryland, according to Anne Arundel County Fire.

7))
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...cfc9e2-75b4-11ea-a9bd-9f8b593300d0_story.html

Wind was about 30 mph, with waves up to three feet.

8)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Gideon McKean - Maryland - بحث Google

9)) Hypothermia:
Hypothermia - Symptoms and causes

PFD = Personal Flotation Device - Life Jacket

Thanks to Those Who Provided On-Line,
Spiritual, and In-Person Assistance.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online