MD - Multiple Victims reported in shooting in Maryland suburb, 20 Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know total speculation almost getting feeling that he or she went to like different places and just started shooting at diff locations

no clue if that is accurate tho

Alexi Scharmann told WBAL-TV 11 News her mother works inside the Liberty building at the distribution center. She said her mother texted her that there is a shooter inside the building.

Officials: Multiple victims in shooting at Aberdeen warehouse complex
M

Bo, who said he lives on Aberdeen Proving Ground, said the area is wooded and has nearby schools.

"This happened inside the warehouse (on Perryman Road)," Bo said. "They called a bunch of EMS and they told us they were carrying out another five victims."

Bo said the response from police and paramedics was swift.

"We didn't know what to do. They were coming in groups of 10. I am not joking, and they were running people off the road. There was even an accident and a head-on collision dead in front of us at a stoplight because they were literally throwing people off the road. They were going," Bo said.

Colin Campbell on Twitter

The business park’s tenants are Rite Aid, Zenith Freight Lines, TruAire, the Clorox Company and Maines Paper & Food Service.
So some people went to their jobs today to earn a living, just like any other work day, and they won't be coming home because they were shot dead at their workplace.
Alexi Scharmann told WBAL-TV 11 News her mother works inside the Liberty building at the distribution center. She said her mother texted her that there is a shooter inside the building.

Officials: Multiple victims in shooting at Aberdeen warehouse complex
M

Bo, who said he lives on Aberdeen Proving Ground, said the area is wooded and has nearby schools.

"This happened inside the warehouse (on Perryman Road)," Bo said. "They called a bunch of EMS and they told us they were carrying out another five victims."

Bo said the response from police and paramedics was swift.

"We didn't know what to do. They were coming in groups of 10. I am not joking, and they were running people off the road. There was even an accident and a head-on collision dead in front of us at a stoplight because they were literally throwing people off the road. They were going," Bo said.
Whoa. That sounds so scary.

Apparently he went into break room shot went out in warehouse "sprayed" floor with shots (there words not mine

3 dead

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55
Back