Found Deceased MD - Mykell Richardson, 3, last seen 4:20pm in area of Quail Ct, Elkton, 14 May 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1684141883586.png
Cecil County Sheriff Facebook:

Please Share:
The Elkton Police Department are currently attempting to locate Mykell Richardson. Mykell is 3 years old, last seen at about 4:20 PM in the area of Quail Court, Elkton wearing a green long sleeve shirt and pull ups. If you see him please call 911 immediately. #childmissing

Snipped...
..."We are searching an area around Quail Court from the water pumping station to Landing Lane," Fuller told the Whig Sunday.

Mykell was wearing either a green shirt or a white shirt, or maybe no shirt, and pull-ups. He was last seen sometime in the window between 3:30 and 4:20 p.m. Hm.

There's a deep creek/small river right there.

LE has stated he is autistic and "likes the water".

Last edited:
I don’t know how to post a screenshot from Google maps on my phone so maybe someone else can.

Quail Court is a short street ending at Little Elk Creek so practically in Mykell’s backyard. It doesn’t look good but hoping for the best.

Sad news.

BALTIMORE -- A missing Cecil County 3-year-old was found dead in a body of water Monday afternoon, officials with the Cecil County Sheriff's Office said.

Mykell Richardson was located just before 3 p.m. not far from his home in Elkton.

Sad news.

BALTIMORE -- A missing Cecil County 3-year-old was found dead in a body of water Monday afternoon, officials with the Cecil County Sheriff's Office said.

Mykell Richardson was located just before 3 p.m. not far from his home in Elkton.
Darn it! I think we all hoped Mykell would be found safe but know of many deaths when a child is autistic and lives near water. So the odds were slim.

Poor little guy. :(
Police said, preliminarily, there does not appear to be any foul play; however, nothing is being ruled out until an autopsy is conducted.

Darn it! I think we all hoped Mykell would be found safe but know of many deaths when a child is autistic and lives near water. So the odds were slim.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like in the past couple weeks alone, there have been quite a few of them. I guess it's not surprising - the weather is getting warmer, people are starting to spend more time outside.

RIP little Mykell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky
Back