MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH I AM seeing media say this is "protesting gone bad." Frustrating.

One journalist in hosp. Believed to be badly injured.

I believe this has been planned. And I think it is very telling that the first confrontation is believed to have been a bunch of high school kids. If I am right this won't be the last confrontation and won't be the worst. This is just the one to tire the police officers.

Jeffrey Toobin is correct, these are not protestors and imo.. Wolf needs to stop calling them that. I liked Wolf best years ago when he would wear his leather bomber jacket and report from overseas. I don't care for him so much these days.

I believe this has been planned. And I think it is very telling that the first confrontation is believed to have been a bunch of high school kids. If I am right this won't be the last confrontation and won't be the worst. This is just the one to tire the police officers.

They just showed the flyer that was sent out on twitter to "purge".That is how the police knew to shut down the mall and prepare.

Jeffrey Toobin is correct, these are not protestors and imo.. Wolf needs to stop calling them that. I liked Wolf best years ago when he would wear his leather bomber jacket and report from overseas. I don't care for him so much these days.

Me too! It's so infuriating! This has nothing at all to do with Gray, those protests were peaceful and ended days ago :(

"Find your children and bring them home." - Baltimore Police

I hope that all the innocents out there remain safe and unharmed.

You know what really irks me, the media fuels the fire in their coverage of any interaction between law enforcement and the public, constantly showing the "bad" encounters and rarely a positive story. Now with the coverage of this nonsense in Baltimore they are all calling for the police to intervene! The media has been a catalyst for this and yet who does the media turn to when the protest get out of hand...you guessed it the POLICE.

In Ferguson people said that they came out too militarized.
That they encouraged people to fight back by assuming they would.
It looks like they took the opposite approach in this case...
Yet got the same result. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member