MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One rioter just said to the CNN reporter: "We're trying to take back what's ours".

Comment by me: What's yours is what you've earned by the sweat of your labor - not what you take by violence.

Anyone else find it ironic that in the other LE - protestor "altercations", too much force was used (supposedly)....and now Baltimore's mayor gives the protestor's a free pass, and the police are not even a presence (except to go speeding through town) - the equivalent of "too little force"...and things seem much, much worse with "no force".

I said this during Ferguson and I'll repeat it . Not one rioter has a mother, brother, child or friend who needs their pharmacy meds tomorrow ? Or a baby that needs diapers or pedialyte or a thermometer? It's a drug store, FFS. People need the pharmacy for all kinds of things related to staying alive. So how would you feel if someone you know dies because they could not get their medication because the pharmacy is now GONE?

CNN Maryland Gov has activated the National Guard and declared a state of emergency

Is there somewhere to see this as it happens

This was earlier...

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith likened the escalating tensions between protesters and police officers to the Middle Eastern conflict between Palestinians and Israelis. “Children are throwing brick bats at [police], and the police are apparently, from all we’ve seen, retaliating with the rocks thrown at them,” Smith said in shock. “It’s an extraordinary, almost — it felt for a moment there like, you know, the Palestinians and the Israeli army.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzmNHZiDAgA

http://video.foxnews.com/v/41999445...e-with-rocks-police-retaliate/?#sp=show-clips

My point is that these are not protesters. The protests ended days ago, the funeral was earlier today. THIS started happening after school let out and is possibly related to a credible threat rec'd by police back in Dec/Jan.

Even implying these are protesters is wrong, IMO. Especially those who protested in the name of Freddie Gray. They were peaceful. JMO

My point is these looters are criminals - they have no valid message nor do they have righteous ground upon which to stand as they destroy local businesses.

I don't care if they're gang members or if they're just losers looking for a reason to cause mayhem - they're all violent criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08