MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my 3rd time scaling the "Peas" interview of the 3 siblings:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasintheirpods/2011/01/19/phylicia-barnes

I noticed that DB was very specific in her description of what PB was wearing, even though PB was sleeping at the time when DB left at 8:45am.

The interviewer said "I heard she was wearing her slippers/booties...?" and DB replied "yeah, she had that on." How do you know what she had on if you weren't there??? Even if you're basing it on items missing from the house, you still can't be that confident of what she was wearing, if you didn't see her leave. I'm sorry. I could be nitpicking, but that sticks out to me.

If she was wearing the slippers, that doesn't make me think she was planning to go with someone and return quickly, it tells me that she was not planning to leave the complex at all. Maybe mailbox, laundry room, patio, but not leave the vacinity in slippers.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: * When the subject was brought up about the cameras, they were referring to the shopping ctr across the the street. Not the apt complex. So keep in mind there are no surveilance cameras around the apt, only at the point you would cross the street would you be picked up by camera. Just FYI.

I noticed that DB was very specific in her description of what PB was wearing, even though PB was sleeping at the time when DB left at 8:45am.

The interviewer said "I heard she was wearing her slippers/booties...?" and DB replied "yeah, she had that on." How do you know what she had on if you weren't there??? Even if you're basing it on items missing from the house, you still can't be that confident of what she was wearing, if you didn't see her leave. I'm sorry. I could be nitpicking, but that sticks out to me.

If she was wearing the slippers, that doesn't make me think she was planning to go with someone and return quickly, it tells me that she was not planning to leave the complex at all. Maybe mailbox, laundry room, patio, but not leave the vacinity in slippers.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: * When the subject was brought up about the cameras, they were referring to the shopping ctr across the the street. Not the apt complex. So keep in mind there are no surveilance cameras around the apt, only at the point you would cross the street would you be picked up by camera. Just FYI.

Not necesarily regarding the slippers. I wear fur lined slip on clogs all winter long until there is too much snow on the ground. My 8 yr old will wear his winter slippers with a rubber sole outside if we are running to a convenience store or someplace and only expect to be gone for a short time, like running to pick up take out food to bring home to eat. I've seen people wear slip on adidas sandals with socks all season long unless there is more than a half inch or so of snow on the ground.

When I was a teenager we never dressed for the weather, we dressed for style. When we were a little older than PB we would wear leather jackets with no winter lining when the windchills were close to 30 below and we were driving close to 30 miles into the city.

I can completely see PB thinking she would wear the slippers for a quick run to go through a drive through or run into a store front like Subway to pick up something to eat and head back to the apt.

Also, if she were to have left of her own accord walking across the street why would she be tracked to a parking spot behind(?) the building rather than being tracked toward the shopping mall across the street.

jmo

I know the truth will come out. I'm not buying the sleep story (which I think we all ruled out) or the abduction. None of these stories make sense and even KB said she felt that she left with whom she trusted. That's not an abduction. Something went down right there in the COMPLEX. Maybe it didn't happen in DB's apt, but it was in the complex. That's where police should be focused on collecting evidence.

Regardless of the timeline, DB and KB are fired (by me). We know that KB stated that she was getting off early at 1:30pm. Where you at KB? What is your alliby from 1:30-6pm? FIRED! And DB, no communication since 11:am??? and you're going by what your ex is telling you instead of hearing PB's voice to confirm? remember this is your ex not your bible study group member. Fired!

I'm not letting these 2 off the hook. Something ain't right.

bbm

I agree, especially given the weather in Baltimore that day - here's some weather data from that day (OT: please let me know if this blows the margins):

attachment.php

Attachments

• Baltimore weather.png
    Baltimore weather.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 62
sorry Cubby.........Green Bay.......
now for my game.........

bwaa, that's ok. My #1 sport is baseball! Everything else just fills the off season. Won't be long until pitchers and catchers report for spring training! But thanks! Now I won't be rooting for any team in the second game because us Cub fans are like bad luck when we root for any team, lol.

thanks!

I have started back on the first thread, going through all of the MSM links and writing down what LE has said, from day one, and what family members have said (quotes) to MSM. I'll check back in eventually. :)

I have started back on the first thread, going through all of the MSM links and writing down what LE has said, from day one, and what family members have said (quotes) to MSM. I'll check back in eventually. :)

:yourock:

Also, if she were to have left of her own accord walking across the street why would she be tracked to a parking spot behind(?) the building rather than being tracked toward the shopping mall across the street.

jmo

I didn't say she left on her own or walked across the street. I said she was not planning to leave the vacinity of where she was staying. We're in agreement that she would not leave without telling someone.

I didn't say she left on her own or walked across the street. I said she was not planning to leave the vacinity of where she was staying. We're in agreement that she would not leave without telling someone.

I agree.... I was further adding to your comments rather than pointing out a difference..... sometimes I just ramble on with additional thoughts continuing from someone elses previous posts and am not clear about that. Sorry :blowkiss:

She may have left without telling someone if it was someone she trusted such as MJ..... If he said something along the lines of lets go run to X to grab lunch and bring it back she might expect to be back at the apartment in 15 minutes give or take and not let someone know she would be gone because she believed she would be back shortly and before she would be missed or cause anyone to be concerned.

Carolina Mom, keep in mind when LE said Abduction they did not specify stranger abduction. I think it is fairly easy to equate abuction with stranger abduction versus being abducted by someone she knows.

At this point, LE has left both types of abduction as possible, but I think we all know and agree stastically the odds are not favoring stranger abduction.

In other cases I have seen LE formally rule out stranger abduction without officially ruling out any particular/possible poi's known to the victim.

hth

Carolina Mom, keep in mind when LE said Abduction they did not specify stranger abduction. I think it is fairly easy to equate abuction with stranger abduction versus being abducted by someone she knows.

At this point, LE has left both types of abduction as possible, but I think we all know and agree stastically the odds are not favoring stranger abduction.

In other cases I have seen LE formally rule out stranger abduction without officially ruling out any particular/possible poi's known to the victim.

hth

Good point about the abduction. Yes, LE does make it seem like a complete stranger abduction, which does not seem likely at all. Clearly whoever she left with had an agenda different from hers...smh

I really wonder how much investigating LE has done on MJ, ie;background check, criminal record, etc. What kind of stuff was this guy into? And why does it seem everyone on the internet suspects him except for LE??? I would like to know the relationship btw MJ and PB. How long had they known each other?

Also, if MJ or bro took her they obviously don't have her now. So where is she now?

I really wonder how much investigating LE has done on MJ, ie;background check, criminal record, etc. What kind of stuff was this guy into? And why does it seem everyone on the internet suspects him except for LE??? I would like to know the relationship btw MJ and PB. How long had they known each other?

Also, if MJ or bro took her they obviously don't have her now. So where is she now?

I'd like to think thoroughly and completely. It is likely, imo, LE knows who but needs proof thus they are putting out all stops for all info that may help. It may be LE's strategy they do not wish to publically rule out stranger abduction because they don't want to tip off the perps on just who they are focusing on in their investigation.

The wheels of justice sometimes turn slowly, and I am willing to wait if the wait ensures closure for Phylicia's family and ensures she receives justice.

jmo

The following is JMO regarding MJ's comments and his 'timeline' which was previously posted on the Find PB FB page but has since been removed.

I think MJ was listening closely, paid attention to PB's conversation with her sisters so he knew what to tell them to throw them off so they wouldn't come looking for PB that afternoon. I don't think PB or KB ever thought MJ or one of his family members would ever be capable of harming her. They probably felt she was safe in their company.

Even if DB and KB felt MJ was a vindictive person, think of Mya Lyons mom..... her daughter was 9 and stabbed in Chicago 2.5 years ago. LE just arrested her bio dad a week or so ago at most. It was only after Richard Lyons arrest did the girls mother publically state she always had her suspicions about her daughters father but did not want to believe the man who helped her bring this beautiful child into the world was responsible for such a heinious murder. I can only imagine if DB and KB have suspicions they probably don't want to ponder them considering DB and MJ were involved in a decade long romantic relationship.

JMO

I think something happened right after Phylicia's last text. Why would she not reply to the next one? I don't believe she fell asleep either, she was excited for a day with her sister, hair, maybe lunch out someplace nice, etc. I am so frustrated and just plain angry with her sister, I can't even believe she would put her sister into the middle of her adult social life and then GO TO WORK. Take the day off, for crying out loud...:(

I think LE is suspicious of MJ and his bros but they don't have any evidence yet.

I think that Mj came back to the apt to get his little cous/bro and found a tragic situation. Something went too far, and MJ took it upon himself to help cover and fix it. So they stalled the sisters and had the perfect storm of an opportunity because they were in the process of 'moving out.' Nobody would question boxes being carried out at the time or them coming and going.

I just don't believe a random perp came in because the MJ crew was in and out all day.
The focus seems better placed there for now.

I think something happened right after Phylicia's last text. Why would she not reply to the next one? I don't believe she fell asleep either, she was excited for a day with her sister, hair, maybe lunch out someplace nice, etc. I am so frustrated and just plain angry with her sister, I can't even believe she would put her sister into the middle of her adult social life and then GO TO WORK. Take the day off, for crying out loud...:(

I'm with you Cluciano! Clearly this was a dysfunctional arrangement. I think PB was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I remember the case of Jennifer Hudson's family involving an "estranged boyfriend"...hmm. All too familiar.

I'm with you Cluciano! Clearly this was a dysfunctional arrangement. I think PB was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I remember the case of Jennifer Hudson's family involving an "estranged boyfriend"...hmm. All too familiar.

I can't decide between a crime of opportunity, an accidental o/d or death, or something that was planned. What are you guys thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME