MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very sobering to go back through the first thread, and just read what LE has said. I am only to page 10 of the first thread. It has been very illuminating, as well. LE has been very consistent, since early in this case. It is the media, and the family, that keeps bouncing around, IMO.

Some of the things that stood out--
DB did have a text from PB that said she was going to get something to eat. Whether she did or not is unknown, but she did send that text.
DB and KB still had their texts on their phones, so LE had seen them.
MJ had been interviewed, re-interviewed, searched, etc, and was continually said to "not be a suspect".
LE believes she has been murdered or abducted and taken out of state. they have said that repeatedly. Why are they so sure of these two options? Why isn't abducted and held somewhere in Bmore an option?

Sometime tomorrow I will post, with links, what LE has actually said, and then another post with what family has actually said (quotes), with links.
Hopefully that may help.

Gee, it would have been nice if sis had stocked her fridge for her visiting sis...especially since she said she knew that PB did not like to go out and about on her own in Baltimore...

JMO and imo, there would never have been a need for an out of state guest, especially a young female guest who had no knowledge of the city or much likely the surrounding area a reason to walk to get something for lunch. If there wasn't enough for her to make herself something for lunch no doubt she would have probably asked where she could order from someplace that delivered. There is a huge market out there in urban area's for lunch time deliveries, most (at least in my area) have a 5 mile delivery radius.

There is no way PB was going to walk anywhere for lunch -especially when she expected her sister shortly. She would have snacked on something around the house to hold her over until KB arrived and they would have included going to eat in their afternoon plans.

I'd almost bet on MJ eavesdropping on the conversations PB was having to cya.

JMO

It is very sobering to go back through the first thread, and just read what LE has said. I am only to page 10 of the first thread. It has been very illuminating, as well. LE has been very consistent, since early in this case. It is the media, and the family, that keeps bouncing around, IMO.

Some of the things that stood out--
DB did have a text from PB that said she was going to get something to eat. Whether she did or not is unknown, but she did send that text.
DB and KB still had their texts on their phones, so LE had seen them.
MJ had been interviewed, re-interviewed, searched, etc, and was continually said to "not be a suspect".
LE believes she has been murdered or abducted and taken out of state. they have said that repeatedly. Why are they so sure of these two options? Why isn't abducted and held somewhere in Bmore an option?

Sometime tomorrow I will post, with links, what LE has actually said, and then another post with what family has actually said (quotes), with links.
Hopefully that may help.

BBM. Excellent idea and I very much appreciate this. If possible can we distinguish within the timeline if and where contact was made as a call or text? I think until LE confirms PB sent the texts herself we simply can not confirm any texts sent from PB's phone or messages she pasted on FB were in fact from her.

My simple scenario/theory is MJ overheard the verbal phone plans PB discussed with DB/KB and any texts which follow can in no way be confirmed as having come from PB. Not until a professional who is trained to compare writing styles can officially rule in or out those texts and any electronic communication came from Phylicia.

Is she a pharmaceutical rep? I thought she was a pharmacy tech? In the latter case, she would have access to controlled substances (depending on the pharmacy). Of course she's taking the chance that someone may audit it, but again it varies from pharmacy to pharmacy. A smaller one would be easier to steal from, IMHO, as opposed to a larger one with more controls in place (e.g., computerized inventory check against the prescriptions, etc.).

MOO

ETA: Here a link to a post by georgiajean where DB works for a pharmacy.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MD MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, believed abducted in Baltimore, 28-Dec-2010 - #10

Thank you for that! I meant to say pharmacy technician. I haven't been feeling well these past couple of days. Anyhoo...I want to also point out (IMO),that I think JS is telling the truth. I think everyone confided in her about the "activity", but didn't think she would announce it publicly! That's why she's public enemy #1 now. Think about it. DB could get in a lot of trouble. Under age drinking is illegal and so is possession of marajuana. You can't just go on tv saying these things, of course DB is going to deny that.

Anyone know what time PB had lunch at school? What time did her lunch period begin and end.

tia

Cubby, I searched all the documents (handbook, curriculum guide, calendar, etc. ) on her school website but couldn't find anything.

I live near Baltimore. Last week I heard they were searching "Coleman Woods" but was already on my way to work, in a dress, and could not help. Can anyone tell me when and where searches are planned?<modsnip>I haven't been able to keep pace with the posting on all of the various cases I am following and might miss it. Why aren't there any billboards? Where are the MISSING posters? When are we going to find Phylicia???

Friendly reminder:

Websleuths does not allow the discussion of psychics or anything related to psychics within the threads.

The Websleuths owner strongly agrees with the following information from Project Jason with regards to the use of psychics

snippet from following link:

So far, there is not one single case that a pyschic solved a missing persons cases using paranormal means. They may have given the appearance that they did because of making guesses based on any knowledge of the case they obtained through various sources.

Use of psychics in missing persons cases wastes the time and resources of law enforcement and can cause prejudice in the case. (The pyschic claims the person is dead, which may cause people to stop searching, etc.)

http://www.projectjason.org/psychics.shtml

Thank you,

Cubby

:waitasec:Now my mind is all-over-the-place! I just remembered that DB said she called her "uncle". Why would you call your uncle? What is his relationship to PB? Nobody is talking about an "uncle". Who is he? Is he RB's brother or a maternal uncle? Does he have kids? What are their names? I'm all confused. But DB said that PB did not have any friends in BM that the B family or J family weren't "close" to...hmm

:waitasec:Now my mind is all-over-the-place! I just remembered that DB said she called her "uncle". Why would you call your uncle? What is his relationship to PB? Nobody is talking about an "uncle". Who is he? Is he RB's brother or a maternal uncle? Does he have kids? What are their names? I'm all confused. But DB said that PB did not have any friends in BM that the B family or J family weren't "close" to...hmm

Do you have a link with regards to these statements of DB?

Reviewing this thread, If I'm not mistaken, It was stated that MJ allegedly stated he picked up his (relative) from the apt at 9'ish am. Returned to the apt at 10'ish am. PB was (magically) getting out of the shower just when he returned. PB was doing many things after exiting the shower. She was very (alert) at the time. PB was able to get dressed, hold phone conversations, access the internet, do her hair, speak with MJ. All PB needed to do is get something to eat and wait to speak to her sister or wait for her sister to arrive.

It was described that PB did her hair as if she was going somewhere. That must have taken some time. Did MJ mention what time PB was complete with all of her grooming? MJ was able to state what time PB went (back) to sleep. It almost appears that MJ was monitoring PB closely while PB was alert.

He did mention that he came back to the apartment some time after 1:30pm from the reports at the Find Phylicia FB page. Just alot of confliciting stories and I don't see why LE hasn't arrested him yet.

JMO and imo, there would never have been a need for an out of state guest, especially a young female guest who had no knowledge of the city or much likely the surrounding area a reason to walk to get something for lunch. If there wasn't enough for her to make herself something for lunch no doubt she would have probably asked where she could order from someplace that delivered. There is a huge market out there in urban area's for lunch time deliveries, most (at least in my area) have a 5 mile delivery radius.

There is no way PB was going to walk anywhere for lunch -especially when she expected her sister shortly. She would have snacked on something around the house to hold her over until KB arrived and they would have included going to eat in their afternoon plans.

I'd almost bet on MJ eavesdropping on the conversations PB was having to cya.

JMO
BBM
Yes, that's what I was thinking. That the "text" to DB saying she was going to get something to eat may have been a reference that when KB came they were going to get something to eat.
Or it may have been a plant.
I read your comment about texts and stuff. As I thought about this this morning, when I put the "fact" sheet together, I am going to list facts, such as DB last saw PB when she left for work in the morning, and then list if LE has said this (with source) and if family has said this (with quote/source). Because there are certain facts that both LE and family have stated, and then there is new stuff that has been revealed in the in-depth Peas interviews as well as the Find PB posts.

For Family facts, I will denote if it was in person, phone, or text, when able to.

Back to work....

DB's uncle (brother to her father, RB) is on the police force in Bmore. He is a natural, automatic call, once they realized something was wrong.
PB's connections to LE in Bmore is a big reason why she has gotten such a huge show of effort and support from LE, including the police commissioner asking for FBI to get involved.

Thanks GJ. I had remembered PB had a family member in LE but forgot how that person was related.

DB's uncle (brother to her father, RB) is on the police force in Bmore. He is a natural, automatic call, once they realized something was wrong.
PB's connections to LE in Bmore is a big reason why she has gotten such a huge show of effort and support from LE, including the police commissioner asking for FBI to get involved.

Georgia just curious as to where you collected this information? Thanks!

Possible scenario/theory

We know MJ works overnights due to his postings on the Find PB FB group. It's possible, he, DB, PB, LBC (and ??) hung out at the apartment until it was it was time for MJ to leave for work. It's late, MJ leaves LBC to 'crash' at he and DB's place with the understanding he'll be by to bring him (home?-to a relatives*) after work in the morning. He picks up LBC after DB has left for work, takes him home and returns to the apartment with the plans to pack and do laundry. PB doesn't expect him and finds herself in an awkward situation just leaving the shower or in the process of getting dressed. MJ makes some comment which PB is not prepared to respond to. Her reaction, possibly a nervous giggle leads him to mistakingly believe she is coming onto him. Not being accustomed to men with manners similiar to MJ's she continues to nervously react and he takes that as further indication she is 'into him'. Things progress from there until he realizes she meant no. Now he knows he is up a creek, knows she has family in LE and has to cover this up.........

<duration where PB is hidden>

MJ knows PB is not home and he can't be the one to find the apartment empty so he asks LBC to go meet him at the apartment for some reason... maybe MJ left the music loud to cover PBs screams or cries and he deliberately leaves the music loud (it's day time not many people complain about loud music during the day) he leaves the door unlocked so he knows LBC can get back in hence the reporting the door was open (could have been unlocked versus wide open)

The above is of course speculation but it does tie in with some of the known facts we have regarding the timeline and case. And what is likely some half truths MJ has posted on the Find PB page.

JMO

Do you have a link with regards to these statements of DB?

Cubby, I was referring to the interview with "Peas"...

Now, in this "Peas" interview (separate from that of the B siblings) with just only RB and BB, RB states that he arrived "late Wednesday" from ATL. I'm just curious as to whether this has been verified. He would not need a key to DB's apt, being that he is not a stranger and PB would willingly open the door for him. Just curious... :waitasec:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasintheirpods/2011/01/03/a-missing-daughterphylicia-barnes

Cubby, I was referring to the interview with "Peas"...

Now, in this "Peas" interview (separate from that of the B siblings) with just only RB and BB, RB states that he arrived "late Wednesday" from ATL. I'm just curious as to whether this has been verified. He would not need a key to DB's apt, being that he is not a stranger and PB would willingly open the door for him. Just curious... :waitasec:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasintheirpods/2011/01/03/a-missing-daughterphylicia-barnes

I don't have working computer speakers Carolina Mom, so I have only been able to glean the info GJ' has posted from the Pea's interviews.

Phylicia went missing on Tuesday December 28th. Anyone arriving on Wednesday would not be part of the time line of possible POI's.

With DB uncle being on the baltimore LE perhaps he is covering up for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME