Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that Catherine used the family cars the night before & the next morning I am wondering has the family or LE checked to see if she used the highways. Where I live we use "SunPass" if you do not have it setup by that way... Than you get charged "toll by plate" and you settle your balance. But I receive a summary transaction of the tolls I pass and how much each where.

Just wondering since it was a while before she returned back

There's only one road like that in MD that I'm aware of that uses that, the ICC. Neither the father or Troy drive in the direction of that for work from what I understand.

Volunteers Make Another Effort To Find Missing Hoggle Children
Not giving up. It’s been more than two months since two children went missing from their Montgomery County home after their mother claims to have dropped them off at a daycare center....

Rochelle Ritchie has more on a large scale search effort to find them.

Search volunteers in Montgomery County are hoping they’ll find missing two-year-old Jacob Hoggle and his sister, three-year-old Sarah, alive after the children went missing in September.

“It’s easy to say a prayer. It’s just as easy to come out and walk a grid,” said Carolyn Miller, volunteer.
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/...other-effort-to-find-missing-hoggle-children/

I'm so frusterated with this case.... The response of the family is so baffleing... you see the childrens father so much in front of the camera but you don't really see Catherines family very vocal or in the news saying much... also if she wasn't allowed to be alone with the children why was she alone with them she doesn't have a drivers liscense because it was revoked in Maryland due to a DUI.... is it possible she could have gotten her liscense back without troy knowing it and thats why her parents allowed her to take their car? there are reports of her planing to leave her husband and a rough past with her husbands mother i believe... it seems like noone is stepping up in the media to defend her or say much about her character or her past... there is so much in this case that i feel has not come to light yet.... I can't help but feel like Catherine's parents are more involved in this than is being let on

*sigh*
I'm real sorry that their mom is ill, but I am so much more concerned with the location of the kids. I just don't even know what they could do... there has to be more LE can uncover!

Happy 4th birthday, dear Sarah Hoggle.

And me too! I think about these kids often...their missing sign is posted at my daughter's daycare.

I can only imagine the absence they must feel as yet another holiday approaches. A number of birthdays and now Thanksgiving. It's heartbreaking.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think any family has any idea where these dear children are. I can't imagine the Grandparents knowing, and not being able to see them. No, I mean some people don't see their Grandkids, and aren't a part of their lives, but that just doesn't seem to be the case here. And it would be a tough position to be in, knowing their Mom did something with them, yet also knowing she is mentally ill, so how much 'blame' do you feel? Or more guilt that you didn't realize things were as bad as they were, or that signs weren't noticed that in hindsight are important, etc.

Bottom line, like everyone else, we want these children found!! One way or another, the torture to those that love them needs to end.

I'm just afraid that until her mental health gets treated, and she's thinking clearer, we may never know. And if she's thinking clearer, and she harmed them, that is going to be a tough situation as well. If she sent them to some place because in her mind she felt that they were in danger, like a domestic battery type shelter/group, etc., I can't see why police wouldn't be notified by that group. A private adoption...well still, looks like someone would notify police.

I truly believe they are no longer with us, but would beyond thrilled to be wrong!!!

I understand that she had been found incompetent. What I don't understand is does she or does she not know where her children are?
She says they are safe, but safe from what or who? Safe with someone or safe in her mindset that they are dead and safe from the world?
If she has no memory then how does she know they are safe?
Will she be charged with anything if these babies aren't found?
This boggles my mind :(

MOO!!

She says they are safe, but safe from what or who? Safe with someone or safe in her mindset that they are dead and safe from the world?
I tend to learn toward the second option, dead and safe with God. If they were safe with a person or group of people, those people would have spoken up by now. Any rational, good person would have realized by now that the mother was ill and any stories she gave them as to why her kids needed to be away from their dad were not true.

The only other option would be they are with individuals who have a nefarious motive (but she thought they were safe) or who are as ill and deluded as she is, but even that is unlikely because by this time I would think the police would have delved completely into her life and questioned anyone in this woman's life and anyone who would have had contact with her in the days prior to their abductions, down to a cashiers at stores or gas station attendants. She is mentally ill, not a superspy who can cover her tracks. If any person helped her, someone would have seen them talking or there would be phone records.

It sounds like her illness is very severe, which means that when she becomes "lucid" she may or may not remember what happened during this time.

I'm not an expert but I believe that when schizophrenics become delusional they are disassociated from reality so it would not surprise me if she didn't remember what she did. She may not be able to separate fact from fiction. Maybe there is someone here with more experience who could speak to this topic.

I'm not an expert but I believe that when schizophrenics become delusional they are disassociated from reality so it would not surprise me if she didn't remember what she did. She may not be able to separate fact from fiction. Maybe there is someone here with more experience who could speak to this topic.

Hi Everyone!
My 1st time posting but definetly not my 1st time here. Been lurking since Caylee Marie went missing.

This story has me so attached...
So I checked out her Facebook page. The one that has only 1 friend and I read her status on Dec. 21st.
*https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006426429383&tsid=0.3982102470472455&source=typeahead

Anywho I was trying to see if she had another Facebook page. I found this one... Not sure if it has been posted but I am sure it's her because I found it by using her phone # that's listed on the arrest warrant. And there is a status post identical to the one above. But this one was posted 1sr on Dec. 19. The last line has me very intrigued of what happen...
...I'd like to tell you I'm disappointed in you...
And I wonder if she used this name to get a phone under or credit cards... Etc.
*https://m.facebook.com/cathy.guardianella?fref=ts&tsid=0.8944203762803227&source=typeahead

I don't know who to contact but this may be helpful. Maybe she rented a storage unit or something?!? Not sure I just want those beautiful babies found. And if the case be let the family have closure.

It is curious that Catherine has been able to hide the children so well. After all these months, no one has been able to locate them. I looked at a lot of Maryland murder cases involving schizophrenics. If I recall correctly, all the victims were right out in the open. I know the theory is that Catherine was attempting to keep her children "safe" but I wonder if perhaps she has something else going on, in addition to the schizophrenia. Reading the Facebook posts about her being very disappointed in some unnamed person, makes me wonder whether she decided to exact revenge on him/her by hiding her children so that no one would find them.

http://mentalillnesspolicy.org/states/maryland/MDPreventableTragedies.pdf

It is curious that Catherine has been able to hide the children so well. After all these months, no one has been able to locate them. I looked at a lot of Maryland murder cases involving schizophrenics. If I recall correctly, all the victims were right out in the open. I know the theory is that Catherine was attempting to keep her children "safe" but I wonder if perhaps she has something else going on, in addition to the schizophrenia. Reading the Facebook posts about her being very disappointed in some unnamed person, makes me wonder whether she decided to exact revenge on him/her by hiding her children so that no one would find them.

http://mentalillnesspolicy.org/states/maryland/MDPreventableTragedies.pdf
They could be alive, but in a sex trade situation. She may not have even intended for that to happen, but it could be the case. Those kind of people woyld NOT contact authorities about having the kids....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNaP_2019