MD MD - Scott DeFelice, 31, Baltimore, 18 Jul 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you guessed I am S****? ! you're right.
Scott was a fun guy , but he had a dark side too. He'd get ticked for almost no reason and toss you from his place. We hung out , went to ball games, argued, sports, music, radio controlled cards. I was in OC for the week when he disappeared. Talk with some of the guys that used to work with him when they come by the store. Would love to sit down with his mom.
Stop by and see me in WM.

I read that one of his customers claimed to have seen him twice in the days following his disappearance but the sightings where never confirmed. I'm curious why this customer would say that he saw him not once but twice. I wonder if LE did actually look into these sightings and if they did, and they where unfounded, was this person questioned.

If you guessed I am S****? ! you're right.
Scott was a fun guy , but he had a dark side too. He'd get ticked for almost no reason and toss you from his place. We hung out , went to ball games, argued, sports, music, radio controlled cards. I was in OC for the week when he disappeared. Talk with some of the guys that used to work with him when they come by the store. Would love to sit down with his mom.
Stop by and see me in WM.

Next time I am up that way I definitely will! I don't live out that way but go to WM occasionally!

I did not know about his "temper". Just proves what I said about seeing someone often but not really knowing what is going on in their lives. I do wish his family could get answers.

Well Just past 23 years and still no word on Scott. I never knew any one who might do him harm, but Scott could be strange at times. I hope he is alive and well fishing in the Keys.

I hope so too. He was always friendly to me. I never would have imagined I would know someone who would disappear. I would love to hear that he went off and started a new, happy life! Hope all is well in W.M. for you Mrcairo46.

Scott Devoe DeFelice
  • scott_devoe_defelice_1.jpg
DeFelice, circa 2005

• Missing Since 07/18/1995
  • Missing From Baltimore, Maryland
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Date of Birth 01/24/1964 (54)
  • Age 31 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'7, 155 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. DeFelice has an appendectomy scar on his abdomen.
Details of Disappearance
DeFelice was last seen at his place of business, Pro Image, at the Eastpoint Mall in Baltimore, Maryland. He left that location at approximately 10:00 a.m. on July 18, 1995 and never returned.

On August 9, 1995, one of DeFelice's customers told his family that he had seen DeFelice twice after he was reported missing. One sighting was at a local subway shop and the other was at the Carroll Island Amoco gas station, near the home DeFelice shared with his stepbrother.

DeFelice's loved ones did not believe the customer had really seen him and the individual's accounts have not been verified by anyone else.

DeFelice's black 1986 Dodge Ram pickup truck was found in the parking lot of the Palace Hotel on Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on February 21, 1997.

It had been there for approximately three months and the keys were inside. None of the staff at the hotel recalled seeing DeFelice, however, and no other evidence was uncovered at the scene. His case remains unsolved.

Scott Devoe DeFelice,

scott_devoe_defelice_1.jpg

Missing
Last seen alive: July 17, 1995

Circumstances:

Scott DFelice was last seen at approximately 10:00am leaving his place of employment in the vicinity of the 7800 block of Eastpoint Mall in Baltimore, MD.

His vehicle, described as a light colored 1986 Dodge Ram truck, was later located on February 21, 1997 at a hotel parking lot in the vicinity of Ocean Blvd. in Myrtle Beach, SC.

First Name: Scott
Middle Name: Devoe
Last Name: Defelice
Details
Age When Last Known Alive: 31
Race: White
Sex: Male
Height: 67.0
Weight: 195.0
State: Maryland
County: Baltimore
Appearance
Hair: Brown
Eye: Blue
Scars And Marks: He has a large scar from his mid-section to his right side from an appendectomy when he was 31 years old.

LINK:

Scott Devoe Defelice - Maryland Missing Person Directory

Any chance he might be 2019 Spartanburg, South Carolina John Doe?

Demographics

Sex
Male
Race / Ethnicity
Hispanic / Latino
Possible First Name
--
Possible Middle Name
--
Possible Last Name
--
Nickname/Alias
--
Estimated Age Group
Adult - Pre 60
Estimated Age Range (Years)
40-60
Estimated Year of Death
--
Estimated PMI
--
Height
5' 1"-5' 6"(61-66 inches) , Estimated
Weight
Cannot Estimate

Circumstances

Type
Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found
September 12, 2019
NamUs Case Created
September 24, 2020
ME/C QA Reviewed
--
Location Found Map

County
Spartanburg County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)
--
Found On Tribal Land
No
Circumstances of Recovery
Received call to St john Street in the wooded area behind a business between St. John St. and W. Main St. It appeared to be a small camp setting. Recovered some clothing, shoes and almost complete skeletal remains. Photos taken

Attachments

• 0D329436-A9A5-4C02-9291-377B862FBA97.jpeg
    0D329436-A9A5-4C02-9291-377B862FBA97.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 4
  • C3714F1C-7EE2-42D5-B3B9-A8F6A4EAC56E.jpeg
    C3714F1C-7EE2-42D5-B3B9-A8F6A4EAC56E.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
I believe that we all have our dark side and Scott is not the exception but not for that now that he is not among us we will leave him as a bad person ... I think he went somewhere far away in the United States but I do not think he will return. .

His NamUs page is no longer accessible.

Looks like his NamUs and Doe Network pages have both been taken down. Anyone who knew him personally able to confirm a resolution?

Looks like his NamUs and Doe Network pages have both been taken down. Anyone who knew him personally able to confirm a resolution?
I have not heard anything. We were just friendly acquaintances though and I did not know his family.I hope MrCairo46 might weigh in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back