ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Messalonskee is 10½ miles
long and runs from the outlet of Messalonskee Lake in Oakland to its confluence with the
Kennebec River at the south end of Water Street in Waterville. Map 9-12 illustrates the
watershed of Messalonskee Stream, a drainage basin of approximately 210 square miles."
(from p. 17 of the attached pdf; a diagram is on p. 19)

Attachments

• 1233605771chap-9.pdf
    51.4 KB · Views: 11
I would like to know when anyone outside of the father's family saw this little girl since the neighbors didn't even know she lived there.

I know he has not been named a suspect, but I am completely focused on "Dad, personally.

Ayla's aunt lives in the home with her own little child. Surely she is not going to go along with any kind of cover up involving the disappearance of a baby. Right?

:sigh:Since dad is not talking to the media, all of this information is coming from mom, her family, and her friends. She may have an axe to grind and this information may not be accurate. Maybe I am jaded by our recent Orlando case. Without our sunshine laws. We might have looked at that case differently before the trial.
I am raising my grandson and if anything happened, I would be a basket case unable to function, but my DD would be on every media channel available crying about how I stole him, didn't let her see him, etc and none of that is true.
I don't know what happened with this toddler, but mom's purpose seems to be bashing dad. I am on the fence with this one until I hear about dad from a less biased source.

I don't think it looks good, though :(

Ayla's aunt lives in the home with her own little child. Surely she is not going to go along with any kind of cover up involving the disappearance of a baby. Right?

One would hope not but some people do bizarre things.

:sigh:Since dad is not talking to the media, all of this information is coming from mom, her family, and her friends. She may have an axe to grind and this information may not be accurate. Maybe I am jaded by our recent Orlando case. Without our sunshine laws. We might have looked at that case differently before the trial.
I am raising my grandson and if anything happened, I would be a basket case unable to function, but my DD would be on every media channel available crying about how I stole him, didn't let her see him, etc and none of that is true.
I don't know what happened with this toddler, but mom's purpose seems to be bashing dad. I am on the fence with this one until I hear about dad from a less biased source.

I don't think it looks good, though :(

I would like to hear from Dad.

Not sure if this will help folks get a sense of the area and the waterways, but here's another Google map.

You can see the Sebasticook River coming in from the east, meeting the Kennebec River south of where Ayla's dad's house is. The Messalonskee Stream comes in from the west, winds through an oxbow, and meets the Kennebec south of where the Sebasticook meets it.

Map here.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/No-arrests-in-missing-toddler-case.html

The two seized vehicles were in the driveway at 29 Violette Ave., where Ayla lives with her father, 24-year-old Justin DiPietro. The SUV, a 1996 Ford Explorer with a sticker on the rear windshield for the United States Marine Corps, is registered to DiPietro, according to records from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles. The car, a 2002 Hyundai, is registered to a Portland woman whose name is not being made public.

Reynolds had filed a complaint against DiPietro for determination of paternity, parental rights and responsibilities and child support, according to documents obtained Monday from Cumberland County Superior Court in Portland.

Info about the seized vehicles:

http://www.kjonline.com/news/No-arrests-in-missing-toddler-case.html

"The two seized vehicles were in the driveway at 29 Violette Ave., where Ayla lives with her father, 24-year-old Justin DiPietro. The SUV, a 1996 Ford Explorer with a sticker on the rear windshield for the United States Marine Corps, is registered to DiPietro, according to records from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles. The car, a 2002 Hyundai, is registered to a Portland woman whose name is not being made public."

Did they really say on JVM Dad has a lawyer? How did NG not latch onto to tha?

a couple of transcripts from Mom and Grandfathers interviews, if anyone has anything else they want transcribed let me know!!

http://www.necn.com/12/19/11/Missin...ng_newengland.html?blockID=615320&feedID=4206

TR:...great sense of humor, loves to make people laugh..

Reporter: Trista Reynolds says her 20 month old daughter is bright, fun, talkative, and energetic. Not knowing where she is or what has happened to her is heart wrenching.

TR: It's killing me. Every minute and every hour and every second that is going by and there's nothing about her, it's hurts.

Reporter: Reynolds, who has never lived with Ayla's father, says she is angry that this happened on his watched. Asked if she thought he would ever hurt their daughter...

TR: I want to believe that no, he wouldn't hurt my daughter, but if he did...he just needs to tell me. But I feel deep down inside that..he didn't hurt her but I do think he did something with her.

Reporter: Trista Reynolds is holding out hope and praying for her daughters safe return.

TR: I am praying that the next phone call or the next knock that I get coming at my door, they're gonna say, I want you to come with me cause we got your daughter.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/investigators-search-ayla-reynolds-15182601

RR: Oh, man, what I'm going through right now is..I want to go there, I want to search, I want to just go up there and search, and stay up all night to do whatever I need to do but the police are telling me to let them do their job.
Um, does somebody have her in a car? I, I mean, is she dead?

Ayla's aunt: This is type of thing that I watch on the news, I never thought, in a million years thought, that my sister or anyone that close to me would be dealing with this. I just want my niece to be found, that's all we can hope for at this point.

http://www.wmtw.com/r-video/30031806/detail.html

TR: I guess there is, everyone is over there right now..and I just, I guess I just want to like, I want to pick her up and I want to hold her. And I just want to tell her like, she's going to be okay. And I just, I want to see her face. I want to see her eyes. I want to feel her touch. I want to tell her I love her and I feel like I can't protect her right now and I thought by me letting her go with her father and by me keeping her there for as long as she has been that it was the safest place for her to be because I knew that I wasn't able to take care of her but now I'm so wrong.
Like, since she's been there she got a broken arm, she's ended up missing, you know what I mean, and I wasn't trying to be secretive by going to the courts. I just, I didn't want to fight with him anymore. Like, me and her father have been fighting constantly and just..I didn't want to fight no more. I was tired of getting my hopes up that my daughter was going to get to come spend the night or even a weekend with me. And then when he wouldn't show with her..you know what I mean? Like..

Reporter: Plus you're in two far apart towns..

TR: Right. Like..she's all the way in Waterville and I'm here and there is nothing I can do right now. Except for sit here and put it out there that I hope that they find her. And I hope she is safe. And I hope she's okay, but like, my biggest fear is that she's all alone and she's scared..and she ain't got nobody to turn to. And I'm her mother, I'm supposed to be protecting her. There are other people out there looking for her, and not me. I should be in Waterville right now searching for my daughter but nobody will let me be there. Waterville PD are telling me I can't be there.

Reporter: Why is that?

TR: I don't know, they just keep saying like "interfere interfere" interfere with what? Like, you..there is an amazing woman out there that I wish I knew her name, I've seen her come up on TV, talking the same thing, you know, like, has Ayla eaten? Is she okay? I mean, like, this lady, she has her own family and she has sent her own kids with her mother so she could go search for my daughter. Like, I thank that woman right now for what she is doing because I can't be there.

Reporter: What if you went up there, like what are they gonna do?

TR: That's what I'm wondering like, what are they gonna do? My whole family is ready to go up there and do our own little search. But it's like, if the dogs can't even sniff her out from the outside, then where is she? If she's not outside, then who has her? Where is she?

Reporter: First there is the abduction theory, and then you hear people are pointing fingers, you're a suspect, he is a suspect, everybody is a suspect now. What really in your heart of hearts tells you happened here? Apparently he had some people over, somebody he didn't know or..?

TR: Uh, I'm really starting to believe that he has done something with my daughter. I'm really starting to feel that, as a mother, that somebody in his family or himself has done something with Ayla. And if he has, all he's gotta do is come out and just say it. Know what I mean? Just come out and talk to me. Just tell me where she is. Because I want to know where she is. I haven't seen her in over a month and then this is what happens? Like I can't..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ma...ll-custody-day/story?id=15186552#.Tu_yUlZIuOd

TR: He would help me out, he'd take care of her until I was on my feet. We've been unable to actually get along the last few weeks and "parent" together.

Reporter: Reynolds said she filed paperwork on Thursday to get full custody of the toddler, one day before Ayla went missing, but says she hadn't told Ayla's father.

TR: He didn't know I went to file them. He'll know now but I haven't told him and no one told him.

Reporter: Reynolds says she hasn't spoken to Ayla's father Justin since their daughter disappeared.

TR: I've had no contact with him. He's had no contact with me. Like, all I know is he's the last man to see my daughter and all I want to know is where she is.

RR: I want Ayla home with her family. With her mother, with her Pop Pop, with her Grandmother, with all of us. I want her home, I want her safe. And I pray right now that she is safe.

99 sex offenders within a 5 mile radius of Baby Ayla??? from NG

Has anyone done a query?

Info about the seized vehicles:

http://www.kjonline.com/news/No-arrests-in-missing-toddler-case.html

"The two seized vehicles were in the driveway at 29 Violette Ave., where Ayla lives with her father, 24-year-old Justin DiPietro. The SUV, a 1996 Ford Explorer with a sticker on the rear windshield for the United States Marine Corps, is registered to DiPietro, according to records from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles. The car, a 2002 Hyundai, is registered to a Portland woman whose name is not being made public."

From the link:

“My daughter went into rehab; me and my oldest daughter had Ayla, and DHS had her removed from us to go with her dad,” Hanson, 45, said. “I believe DHS did that because they don’t like my family. They had no reason to take Ayla.”

DHS took Ayla from the maternal grandmother and aunt?

“I believe DHS did that because they don’t like my family. They had no reason to take Ayla.”
[ said Ayla's maternal grandmother]

Why wouldn't DHS 'like' her family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members