ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the birth dates not match?

That's a must-read for everyone who wants a bit more info about the situation--specifically as it pertains to JD.

The fact that his gf is working toward a Masters degree tells me that she probably is not involved in the drug culture that her sis may be...

Also explains why JD had probably been absent for a large chunk of Ayla's life.

Thanks for sharing this website!!!

http://sor.informe.org/sor/

might provide some info on the Reynolds and Depietro names

There is a DiPietro in Augusta, ME listed as a lifetime RSO on this site. I didn't know whether it would be okay to post the link. He is the same age as PD. Could be a BIL?

ETA: I can't remember anything being said about JD's dad. I realized while ago that we've seen/heard from both Gmas but only Ayla's maternal Gpa. Does anyone know whether PD is divorced or widowed? Could the RSO even be her ex?

It is clear (to me) that the website is run by somone who is a very big Justin supporter, FWIW.

A Beacon of Hope? IMHO: Too sweet for peeps like me who have to ration their sugar intake.

:sick:

It is clear (to me) that the website is run by somone who is a very big Justin supporter, FWIW.

Yuppers. That read like a resume for entering the gates of Heaven. I don't believe that God had anything to do with Ayla's disappearance. He allows humans to police their own actions.

aylaeyes.jpg

this is such a beautiful picture of Ayla. Come home soon!

That may be true, however, there is a link to that website/FB on the aylareynolds.com page with a disclaimer that "Trista likes this"...and I think the aylareynolds website was set up by the other side...JMO

Yuppers. That read like a resume for entering the gates of Heaven. I don't believe that God had anything to do with Ayla's disappearance. He allows humans to police their own actions.

Um, where did you read on that site it saying God had anything to do with her disappearance?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the window that is of interest the one on the driveway side of the house next to the door?

I started thinking about that and of the houses I know like that, the door goes into the kitchen. So I started snooping around. . . and I found this listing 25 Violette Ave. It's looks to be very similar.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/25-Violette-Ave-Waterville-ME-04901/84973160_zpid/

Take a close look at the kitchen photos. . .door coming in from the side and double windows over the sink. I would be really surprised if the Dipietro house wasn't the same.

It's already been stated that the side door goes into the kitchen - the steps leading up to that door is where JD fell on Ayla, and he said he was going up the stairs of the side door to the kitchen.

Before JD entered Ayla's life who was, or were the other men in TR's life ? The guy that named Ayla where is he right now?

Does anyone think her "medical condition" could be related to substance/alcohol abuse again? I'm not saying TR has relapsed, but she is an addict. Given the enormous stress of this situation, it is not unrealistic to assume that she turned to what has probably helped her cope in the past. I know rehab gives people better coping skills, but her rehab was only 10 days---basically a detox. Just a guess, and MOO.

The only other thing I think of is pregnancy...

Could be any of those but I also think a heart issue can make the test not recommended. I wondered if there was some medical issue when reading the recent article about TR relationship with Ayla and it was her talking about when Ayla was born. In the article it mentioned after Ayla's birth she and Ayla were discharged from the hospital a week later. Noone gets a full week in the hospital post-delivery even if c-section, so made me wonder if some medical issue of either or both of them.

There is a DiPietro in Augusta, ME listed as a lifetime RSO on this site. I didn't know whether it would be okay to post the link. He is the same age as PD. Could be a BIL?

ETA: I can't remember anything being said about JD's dad. I realized while ago that we've seen/heard from both Gmas but only Ayla's maternal Gpa. Does anyone know whether PD is divorced or widowed? Could the RSO even be her ex?

I don't think she was ever married. She graduated from high school as a dipietro if my research is correct.

LE would have to be incompetent (which I doubt) to not know all of the ins and outs of various relationships, relatives, exes, etc....by now and where these people are. I would hope finding out these details would have been first on their list, as IF someone took Ayla, by request or otherwise, it is more likely to be someone known to the family. And I feel pretty certain they know TR's whereabouts, as well as the whereabouts of much of her family and her boyfriend, etc...

I can't help feeling that LE is not any closer to being able to resolve this case...they have not been able to rule out Dad and others in the house, or anyone for that matter, so how can they be any further along than day one?

JMO

I don't think she was ever married. She graduated from high school as a dipietro if my research is correct.

Thanks, Yoda! I tried unsuccessfully to find PD's birth date. I don't have a membership to Intelius, PeopleSearch, or any of those. Maybe someone who does have one of those memberships can look it up. I'm wondering if the RSO could be PD's twin bro since they're the same age.

I know several people here have also wondered about ED's boyfriend, but I don't think he's been id'ed yet. And might there have been any ex-BF's of ED who were vindictive? Since Ayla hadn't been living at the home very long and shared a room with her cousin, and ED says she took her baby to her (ED's) room at 10:00 PM, might this be a case of mistaken identity?

I really don't think LE is considering Ayla's disappearance an abduction at this point, but it's just another angle to consider. If it were a case of mistaken identity, I hate to think of what the perp would do when he realized he had the wrong baby. :(

MY research shows her with a previous address in the state of California at what looks to be military housing.

I have memberships to various search engines, but I haven't been able to find any relatives to PD except for her children.

Name Address / Phone Previous Cities
Phoebe M Dipietro
More Info

DOB: Nov 25th, 1964

RELATIVES:
Lance A Dipietro
Elisha Dipietro

Address 1:
29 Violette Ave
Waterville, ME 04901
(207) 872-0368

Address 2:
29 Palms Ca Apt
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
872-0368

Address 3:
29 Palms Ca
Twentynin Plm, CA 92277
(207) 872-0368

I don't have memberships to any sites, except ancestry, and that was of no help. I spent several hours tying to make any connections I could and have barely come up with anything, and that was just in the past day. I haven't found a family link to the RSO but I hadn't looked. Im not sure what i am allowed to post- birthday, # of siblings, ? If someone could advise me I'd appreciate it. Until then I'll try to see if the RSO is a relative.

Thanks, Yoda! I tried unsuccessfully to find PD's birth date. I don't have a membership to Intelius, PeopleSearch, or any of those. Maybe someone who does have one of those memberships can look it up. I'm wondering if the RSO could be PD's twin bro since they're the same age.

I know several people here have also wondered about ED's boyfriend, but I don't think he's been id'ed yet. And might there have been any ex-BF's of ED who were vindictive? Since Ayla hadn't been living at the home very long and shared a room with her cousin, and ED says she took her baby to her (ED's) room at 10:00 PM, might this be a case of mistaken identity?

I really don't think LE is considering Ayla's disappearance an abduction at this point, but it's just another angle to consider. If it were a case of mistaken identity, I hate to think of what the perp would do when he realized he had the wrong baby. :(

Lol. I type to slow. Thx. She does have at least one sis.

MY research shows her with a previous address in the state of California at what looks to be military housing.

I have memberships to various search engines, but I haven't been able to find any relatives to PD except for her children.

Name Address / Phone Previous Cities
Phoebe M Dipietro
More Info

DOB: Nov 25th, 1964

RELATIVES:
Lance A Dipietro
Elisha Dipietro

Address 1:
29 Violette Ave
Waterville, ME 04901
(207) 872-0368

Address 2:
29 Palms Ca Apt
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
872-0368

Address 3:
29 Palms Ca
Twentynin Plm, CA 92277
(207) 872-0368

It looks like Phoebe may be a stepchild to that Bickford family in Belgrade; i.e. the property she owns there.

My goodness, there are soooo many Dipietros.

If Phoebe was never married, then she decided to give all three children her maiden last name. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer