ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike statements JD made to the media regarding his polygraph results--which were publicly contradicted by law enforcement--I have not observed any public contradiction of TR's statements by law enforcement. Actually, from my perspective, TR has shown a lot of restraint regarding JD. Personally, if one of my children disappeared while in the care of my husband or ex-husband, I would hold him completely accountable, and I would be outraged if a member of his family lied to the public regarding whether or not they were present in the home when my child disappeared. This is just MOHO.

Snipped and BBM

TR has contradicted her OWN statements! LE is simply not commenting on so many things, that we don't know whether or not her statements concerning contact with Justin, reports made to DHHS, or even her seeking treatment on her own are true or not. From the way I see it, baby Ayla was almost doomed from the beginning.

Not necessarily because she's in college - but because it *appears* (wether she uses drugs or not) that she is in different place by far than her sister? It's not like she's pursuing her AA or BA/BS but rather working on her Masters. Could she be a drug dealer, too? Possibly but they just *seem* to be in two very different places in life......

-----------
Per her fb page (which was public today), she will graduate in the spring and hopes to get accepted into a Master's program.

Also, one thing I thought was odd (don't know if I can post this) but her son goes by the name of "ay". Ayla is such an unusual name and I can't think of any name that "ay" would be short for. Just a weird coincidence. That the names are so similar.

Diana

~~~~~~
Now - back to this: Why isn't Trista disclosing the results of her LDT? She said that INVESTIGATORS were satisfied with the results - sooo WHY isn't she telling what it was they were satisfied with??

She's talking out both sides of her mouth (MOO) -- I didn't finish the test because of a medical problem/Investigators are satisfied with the results

Either there are results or there aren't. Either she passed, she failed, or it was inconclusive.

It could be she just told what she knows. If the test was unfinished it might not be able to be classified as pass, fail or inconclusive, it's just unfinished. But she could have been told that she did okay so far or that it doesn't matter that she couldn't finish or some such thing that she interpreted as the investigator being satisfied.

I imagine that what makes the investigators satisfied might vary depending on whether the person taking the test is a suspect, whether there is independent confirmation of what s/he says and whether it's probable that the questions and his/her results are going to change the direction. They could conceivably tell the person taking the test that they're satisfied if they've been convinced that s/he's lying or they could be satisfied because the mere act of agreeing to take the test signifies cooperation in their minds.

Apparently it was her asking to be allowed to do the test and not the investigators begging her to agree so they might not have had very high expectations that this test is going to change anything to begin with.

Not necessarily because she's in college - but because it *appears* (wether she uses drugs or not) that she is in different place by far than her sister? It's not like she's pursuing her AA or BA/BS but rather working on her Masters. Could she be a drug dealer, too? Possibly but they just *seem* to be in two very different places in life......

-----------
Per her fb page (which was public today), she will graduate in the spring and hopes to get accepted into a Master's program.

Also, one thing I thought was odd (don't know if I can post this) but her son goes by the name of "ay". Ayla is such an unusual name and I can't think of any name that "ay" would be short for. Just a weird coincidence. That the names are so similar.

Diana

Ayden? A different spelling variation of the name Aiden...possibly

OT, having major problems with WS this week...anyone else?

I am probably beginning to sound like a stuck record, but here goes anyway.

Since I don't know if I can mention info. on the Little Light of Maine page, perhaps I can at least ask this.

Has anyone read the Ayla's story page and especially paragraph 6, and in particular the last half of that paragraph? Something jumped out at me about that the first time I read it. I have read it again several times, and it still does.

Perhaps I could use a hypothetical example to express my concern/question....would that be allowed.

Since I don't know if I can mention info. on the Little Light of Maine page, perhaps I can at least ask this.

Has anyone read the Ayla's story page and especially paragraph 6, and in particular the last half of that paragraph? Something jumped out at me about that the first time I read it. I have read it again several times, and it still does.

Perhaps I could use a hypothetical example to express my concern/question....would that be allowed.

FWIW, the blog owner says do not copy or use her words without express permission. That does not mean that the info she put out cannot be discussed. As a matter of fact, I don't think copyright laws prohibit discussion--wouldn't that be impeding on 1st amendment rights?

At any rate, are you talking about the fact that the aunt discovered Ayla missing?

Yes! It keeps loading really slow or the connection times out. I know its WS because other sites work fine...

I thought it was a problem with my computer. I even switched to a different browser and was so upset when I started having the same problem while using the new browser. It seems to be a problem with the Flash plugin. If others here are having the same problem, I guess I'll just take a deep breath and try to be patient. So far, there hasn't been a problem for me today, so I'm hoping it's been fixed.

Yes, yes, yes. Noticed it too when i read it!
Contradictory.

FWIW, the blog owner says do not copy or use her words without express permission. That does not mean that the info she put out cannot be discussed. As a matter of fact, I don't think copyright laws prohibit discussion--wouldn't that be impeding on 1st amendment rights?

At any rate, are you talking about the fact that the aunt discovered Ayla missing?

What I am wondering about is the gate. The Aunt rushed down the steps----then the Dad rushed back up the steps, breaking the gate in his haste. I am thinking if I had just found a child missing and rushed down the steps .....I probably would not have shut the gate behind me. JMO

Is Ayla's room upstairs?
Is there a ladder or a tree or something so someone can peer through her sheer curtains or is upstairs really ground level and down the stairs in the basement?

What I am wondering about is the gate. The Aunt rushed down the steps----then the Dad rushed back up the steps, breaking the gate in his haste. I am thinking if I had just found a child missing and rushed down the steps .....I probably would not have shut the gate behind me. JMO

Did she leave the other child upstairs in her room? If she did she might have closed the gate to keep the other child from falling. She might have thought Ayla was with JDP and wasn't in full panic yet.

Did she leave the other child upstairs in her room? If she did she might have closed the gate to keep the other child from falling. She might have thought Ayla was with JDP and wasn't in full panic yet.

I thought of that, she could have closed the gate if the other child was already awake and not in a crib. I have also wondered if the gate was put up at night. Have wondered if Ayla could have got up in the night and gone looking for her Daddy who was sleeping in the basement and perhaps fell down the steps.

It may not be that kind of gate...We have a gate but you just step over it; it keeps my kiddos out of the kitchen when I'm cooking. I also take it to my mom's because she has stairs and kids love stairs for some reason. So it may not be the kind you necessarily have to open and close. I'm assuming its portable if it is put up at night.

Different kind of gates here: http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=gate&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

Is Ayla's room upstairs?
Is there a ladder or a tree or something so someone can peer through her sheer curtains or is upstairs really ground level and down the stairs in the basement?

I think there is ground level and the basement if I am understanding it all.

Could a mod check this out and advise

I asked this question last night, but will ask again. Can we discuss (without quoting) items or details that have been mentioned on the website This Little Light of Maine. There are items there that have not been given anywhere in MSM. The author has requested no quoting of the page and I can understand that. I also got the impression she didn't even want any discussion of anything mentioned on the page. The page is for Ayla, and appears that Justin is at least aware of the page and perhaps has given his approval.

This page gives more info. on Justin and the details of that night than any other that I have found thus far. Of course, it could all be an imposter (for all I know).

Could a mod advise?
When you have a question for the mods, it's best to a) email them privately; or b) flag your post that contains the question to bring it to their attention (just click on the triangle in the upper right-hand corner of your post).

I flagged your post and told the mods it contained a question for them.

Since this case has national attention now, IF either parent has her it will be a lonnggggg time before she resurfaces. The case will have to go cold IMO. It wouldn't be hard to keep a child this young out of site out of mind if a distant relative has her...

Sorry, haven't followed this in awhile. What would be the motive for EITHER parent to have taken Ayla & be hiding her away?

It may not be that kind of gate...We have a gate but you just step over it; it keeps my kiddos out of the kitchen when I'm cooking. I also take it to my mom's because she has stairs and kids love stairs for some reason. So it may not be the kind you necessarily have to open and close. I'm assuming its portable if it is put up at night.

Different kind of gates here: http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=gate&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

I can see adults stepping over a gate that the floor is the same level on both sides. I think it would be harder to step over a gate that is going up and down stairs. I am older so I wouldn't attempt it, but yes the younger adults might not have any problem at all.

We stepped over our gates, especially the ones on the stairs. If that's your routine, then I don't think it would be strange at all to do so in a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968