ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to sleuth CR but I so suck at sleuthing and haven't found anything.

Let's pray that these 3 give up their secrets and tell LE where to find baby AYLA!
This has just been so long.

BBM
Police investigating the disappearance of Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds have turned their focus to the three adults who were in the home with the girl the night she was last seen, saying that the evidence doesn't point to an abduction.

In what is being called the most intense investigation launched in Maine within the last decade, state police are now saying they believe the adults inside the house the night baby Ayla disappeared know more than what they're saying. Investigators are dismissing the basic premise that Ayla's father Justin DiPietro has suggested all along that his 20-month-old was abducted on Dec. 17. DiPietro had reported her missing that day.

"We have searched that home and we have found not one piece of evidence to lead us to believe Ayla was abducted," Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety said. "We think one or all three of the adults have info they haven't told us and we need that info in order to find Ayla."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ayla-reyno...ts-missing-tot/story?id=15477408#.TygApdWwWss

I'm wondering if this also means that they have no evidence of anyone else being in the home that night. There was speculation about a party and reports of cars, etc. This statement doesn't necessarily preclude the possibility, but it sure makes it's seem like no one else could've been there.

Drug selling going on in the house, people coming and going...neighbor's would get the impression it was a party.

I see what looks to be a bruise on his nose. I also know from having little ones sometimes you may get whacked on the nose by a toy...I wonder if that's what happened and he "lost it" and hit her back?

OT but I got WHACKED by a oddly shaped Dora book (Halloween - shaped like a witches hat) by my 17 m.o. last week right on the bridge of my nose - MAN that hurt. I cried, she laughed - oh well! LOL

I am so sad to see these recent developments and I am depressed to think of what could have possibly cause blood spatter from a baby.

Poor little beautiful angel - what the heck did she go thorugh while she was in this house?????

POI or Not: Whatever you want to call the three people inside the house that night, we know LE isn't looking anywhere else.

And the fact that LE is saying that they aren't telling what they know makes them POIs anyway. Meaning, LE wants them to talk and soon.

I never really get the importance of being "labeled" a POI or Suspect, because LE hardly ever says that one way or another. You just have to look at who is under pressure.

In almost every case, it's obvious from the get-go where the focus of the investigation is going to be. In this case, it's just logical that if a child disappears from inside a house, the people in that house are under investigation.

The practice doesn't seem consistent though. In some cases, usually LE is quick to name a suspect (Michelle Parker) and other times they do not.

There is no official statement from McClausland that there is spatter, splatter or cleanup.
Exactly, and I stated this earlier but it went ignored. People take something that isn't confirmed by LE and run with it. That includes NG and those like her. It's like the comment that Justin 'ran' out of the police station when he saw the blood evidence. He likely did not run. I am not sticking up for Justin or his family friends, but I do not like spin.

Wonder if one of the eh emm 'ladies' in the house tried to protect Ayla and hit Justin in the face? Drug induced violence? Just thinking out loud. So sad to hear about blood splatter. I quit following this thread post by post when I woke up in a panic over dreaming this baby girl was suddenly in my care.. Jumping out of bed saying oh chit how did I kidnap her? Lol. Of course that was before the luminol results. Dang how I wish the dreams were real.

AJMO

Here's my :twocents: ... fwiw ...:waitasec:

While it is obvious that LE is focusing on the 3 that were in the house the night Ayla allegedly went "missing" :

JMO ... but I think they need to keep the pressue on Phoebe -- MOO ... I think she knows "something" ...

It was obvious that Phoebe was "covering up" something when she said :

- There was no party at her house the night of Dec. 16 ...
- She did not hear anything ...
- That no "accident" happened ...

And then the next day Phoebe says she was not there ... Obviously, LE has checked out her whereabouts and alibi ... But WHY did she lead everyone to believe that she was there that not when she was NOT ?

More :twocents: ...:waitasec:

I think LE needs to also keep an eye on Justin's brother -- Lance :

WHAT does he know ? When was the last time he was at the DiPietro house - before Ayla went "missing" ? Does Lance have an alibi ? Lance's "friend" / "former co-worker" -- was involved with organizing one of the vigils ...

LE has their hands full with this crew ...

It is going to be real interesting to see if any one in the family "breaks" ... or, will they keep lying to protect the perp ?

MOO ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1201/30/ng.01.html

Stephen, is there any link to the fact that the mom went to court the day before to try to get full custody of the baby girl? Did the daddy know that?

MCCAUSLAND: Dad did not know that at all.

Just wondering how they know that Justin didn't know. If this is true, the timing of Ayla's "disappearance" and the court filing was just coincidence?
I agree" How Could They Know" for absolute certain. If someone leaked this to Phoebe, I am sure this is being covered up as well as the missing child.

I agree" How Could They Know" for absolute certain. If someone leaked this to Phoebe, I am sure this is being covered up as well as the missing child.

At this point, I can't understand why CR isn''t running to LE. I would imagine anything she has done wouldn't be as bad as being blamed for the murder of a child? In other words, I have a feeling the blood is thicker than water, there are at least 4 against 1, and I don't see the D's being particularly ethically minded! :waitasec:

At this point, I can't understand why CR isn''t running to LE. I would imagine anything she has done wouldn't be as bad as being blamed for the murder of a child? In other words, I have a feeling the blood is thicker than water, there are at least 4 against 1, and I don't see the D's being particularly ethically minded! :waitasec:

How do you know CR isn't responsible for something in some way, shape or form?

POI or Not: Whatever you want to call the three people inside the house that night, we know LE isn't looking anywhere else.

And the fact that LE is saying that they aren't telling what they know makes them POIs anyway. Meaning, LE wants them to talk and soon.

I never really get the importance of being "labeled" a POI or Suspect, because LE hardly ever says that one way or another. You just have to look at who is under pressure.

In almost every case, it's obvious from the get-go where the focus of the investigation is going to be. In this case, it's just logical that if a child disappears from inside a house, the people in that house are under investigation.
LE says they aren't naming POI.They aren't giving their legal names, but by giving all the info. they have given..... they have given us their POI. This must be done for legal reasons, so they can later say we didn't rush to judgement. They haven't given the legal names, but the clues and saying you add the name.

Exactly, and I stated this earlier but it went ignored. People take something that isn't confirmed by LE and run with it. That includes NG and those like her. It's like the comment that Justin 'ran' out of the police station when he saw the blood evidence. He likely did not run. I am not sticking up for Justin or his family friends, but I do not like spin.

I agree! No spin, just the facts.

Come to think of it, Trista was pretty adamant about this as well. Unless they have a super-secret anonymous window at the courthouse, I don't really understand how everyone could be so sure.:waitasec: Trista did file, didn't she? I feel certain that she did. Maybe this was one of the questions they asked Justin in the LDT and he passed it? (that particular question)

How do you know CR isn't responsible for something in some way, shape or form?

Maybe she is...maybe she isn't. But I get the impression that the cards are stacked against her for taking the brunt.

To me the DA has enough to arrest PD for child neglect, and I'm sure something is there for them to charge CR on.

Here's my :twocents: ... fwiw ...:waitasec:

While it is obvious that LE is focusing on the 3 that were in the house the night Ayla allegedly went "missing" :

JMO ... but I think they need to keep the pressue on Phoebe -- MOO ... I think she knows "something" ...

It was obvious that Phoebe was "covering up" something when she said :

- There was no party at her house the night of Dec. 16 ...
- She did not hear anything ...
- That no "accident" happened ...

snipped and bbm - was that in response to questioning, such as did any accident happen or did she pipe up with that on her own accord?
ty

snipped and bbm - was that in response to questioning, such as did any accident happen or did she pipe up with that on her own accord?
ty

:seeya: It is in response to a question ...

Link : http://www.necn.com/pages/video?PID=...hYNAfkVBVlyyM8

Jan.8th 2012 NECN interview with PD:

PD: You're waiting for a phonecall. Hoping that the police have your granddaughter.
She's quiet, very sweet. Her eyes, she's got the bluest eyes and the longest eyelashes.
Q: There's no accident that could have happened that night?
PD: No.

Q: Among anyone here?
PD: No.

Q: You? Justin? The other people that were here?
PD: No, no.
Q: Something covered up?
PD: No, no.
PD: I can tell you that there was not a party, here at the house.
Q: People had dinner, watched television, eventually went to bed?
PD: Pretty much. Uh, yeah. I really have to avoid that question.
Q: You didn't hear any noise?
PD: I did not hear anything.
Q: When you found out that she wasn't there, what did you think?
PD: I thought that I didn't want my son to go get any of his friends and go kicking in doors looking for her.
Q: I take it you don't think some stranger walked in from off the street and did this?
PD: It is a very creepy feeling to think that somebody had been casing your house. That they had been watching the family's activities.

Here is a link to askfornina's Timeline, which has the statements from the family, LE, etc.

ME ME - Ayla Reynolds timeline and media links *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I hope this helps ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members