ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DiPietro said there are good reasons to believe Ayla is with someone, but wouldn’t elaborate.

“When the time is right, everything is going to come out. And regardless of what law enforcement is saying or what (Ayla’s mother) Trista (Reynolds) is saying, this really isn’t the time to be saying anything. And law enforcement, they can say ‘We don’t believe they’re telling the truth,’ but there’s a big difference between fact and thinking something.”

DiPietro said he hopes that the person who took his daughter will send a signal out to the public that she’s alive. He also said he wishes the police could offer immunity to the kidnapper so Ayla can be returned.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Father-friends-say-its-possible-cops-say-no-way.html

Um yeah.

I am sure LE would love to hear JD' s good reasons to believe that someone has Ayla. As they say an abduction did not happen, perhaps JD shoul clue them in.

As to wishing Ayla's "abductor" would send some sort of signal. . . WTH DOES THIS EVEN MEAN? A smoke signal? A bat signal? AGAIN, WTH DOES THAT MEAN?

and what is HT talking about with her "this isn' t the time to be saying anything" comment?

Guess we are all supposed to tear a page from the D family play book. Maybe we (the public and LE) should all just hunker down, turn off our brains, don' t speak, don't speculate, don't investigate, and all sit around her spacious living room watching the skies for the mysterious signal from a nonexistant kidnapper to reveal, all.

Pffft

This is possibly the one family of a missing child who should NEVER open their mouths...JMO

:floorlaugh: cluc' you get the prize today for understatement.

As to wishing Ayla's "abductor" would send some sort of signal. . . WTH DOES THIS EVEN MEAN? A smoke signal? A bat signal? AGAIN, WTH DOES THAT MEAN?

Maybe they want the abductor to cut off her finger and send it to the police station for proof. :waitasec:

IDK... It made no sense to me. It seems to me that if the abductors wanted ransom money they'd have sent in a demand by now and if they just want to keep Ayla for whatever reason, why would they have any interest in proving the world that she is alive? Wouldn't they be happy having the police look for a dead child?

“Suffice it to say, Justin is still very confident that eventually police are going to get to the bottom of it and find Ayla,” he said.

I wonder why he's confident if he also feels that the police are barking up a totally wrong tree.

This article makes me think Heidi or Angela wrote it. It did nothing to get the word out about Ayla. It only makes me, once again, look even stronger at Justin, Courtney and the DiPeitro's.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Father-friends-say-its-possible-cops-say-no-way.html :waitasec:

“They were devastated. Their granddaughter, niece, daughter is missing. All they did wrong was have a child that was missing,” she said.
I agree Donjeta. The priority of the relationships posted jumped out at me, too!

DiPietro said there are good reasons to believe Ayla is with someone, but wouldn’t elaborate.
Shades of Casey Anthony.

He also said he wishes the police could offer immunity to the kidnapper so Ayla can be returned.
I'll bet you do, Justin. Then you could collect that insurance money

He said he switched car insurance carriers shortly after moving back to Waterville. Tudela encouraged him to add the policy at that time. The premiums for both the car and life insurance policies are paid in one monthly bill.
By the way, Justin, I still want to know how you were paying for that along with your other bills. Just where did the money come from while you were living with momma?

Heidi and Angela make me :sick: right along with the DiPietros and Courtney

MOO

That was an interview? That was a biased full-of-bull blatant promo for JD to boost his image. JD doesn't give real interviews. He won't truthfully answer the hard questions. He knows where Ayla is, and he knows Ayla is no more, and he knows why Ayla is no more. The time will never be right for a reappearance of a live Ayla. How long does JD think he can keep hidden? I suppose he will attempt to keep hidden as long as Ayla remains hidden. When Ayla's remains are eventually discovered, will JD try to disappear?
Will somebody have the courage, the heart, and a conscience to finally stand up and speak the truth, for Ayla. She was just a beautiful, precious innocent little baby, and she never harmed anyone. Ayla, sweet Ayla, doesn't deserve to be reduced to a tiny pile of bones moldering away in some river or garbage dump.
How can the rest of JD's family and his girlfriend continue to remain cowards and support JD? Doesn't their heart feel saddened and shriveled for Ayla?

IMHO

Good point Donjeta, how can he be confident LE will get to the bottom of it if LE does not believe an abduction took place, does not believe JD has been forthcoming and JD has no plans to get off his hindquarters or open his mouth or do one single thing to disabuse LE of their "erroneous" believe?

All will be clear once those pesky kidnappers send that signal

Again. . . Pfffft

Maybe they want the abductor to cut off her finger and send it to the police station for proof. :waitasec:

IDK... It made no sense to me. It seems to me that if the abductors wanted ransom money they'd have sent in a demand by now and if they just want to keep Ayla for whatever reason, why would they have any interest in proving the world that she is alive? Wouldn't they be happy having the police look for a dead child?

I wonder why he's confident if he also feels that the police are barking up a totally wrong tree.

I think JD & family are insinuating & want people to believe that Trisha has Ayla. This takes the heat off of him, in his mind.

Heidi Tudela, a daycare provider, added that young children don’t necessarily wake up when lifted from their beds.

“I work with babies all day long. I can pick up babies, carry them around in their sleep, and they do not wake up,” she said.

I agree that it's possible, I just carried a sleeping toddler to bed today and he barely opened his eyes and didn't make a sound.

But did Ayla sleep in a crib or a toddler bed? If in a crib it would have to be in the lowest position at 20 months and I find it considerably harder to pick up a sleeping child from the low bottom of a crib without disturbing her because the bending down makes it difficult to get good leverage.

Anyway, it's not so much Ayla making noise that is the issue for me. She could have made noise and if the abductor got out fast the noise would have quietened down and if someone heard it they might not have got up and checked on her because they'd think that she fell asleep again.

It's more about how the abductor got in. We haven't heard anything about any possible ways to enter the home quietly, nothing about any possible signs of forced entry, nothing about any doors or windows left unlocked, nothing about people who might have the key. So how did the abductor get in?

JD will continue to promote his propaganda about a phantom abductor, but only through a select mode of communication. He won't discuss Ayla's disappearance in front of a group of strangers, because his voice and his demeanor might betray him. JD knows that even better than a lie detector is a group of non-believers, some skilled at behavior analysis, who will ask him to explain every word of every rehearsed sentence he utters. JD, the Evil Coward that he is, cannot hold up during that sort of intense pressure. Cowards go out of their way to avoid legal consequences for their illegal acts. That ordinary run-of-the-mill coward is mediocre when compared to the Evil Coward. The Evil Coward is a soul-less entity who makes innocent babies and children disappear.

IMHO

I agree that it's possible, I just carried a sleeping toddler to bed today and he barely opened his eyes and didn't make a sound.

But did Ayla sleep in a crib or a toddler bed? If in a crib it would have to be in the lowest position at 20 months and I find it considerably harder to pick up a sleeping child from the low bottom of a crib without disturbing her because the bending down makes it difficult to get good leverage.

Anyway, it's not so much Ayla making noise that is the issue for me. She could have made noise and if the abductor got out fast the noise would have quietened down and if someone heard it they might not have got up and checked on her because they'd think that she fell asleep again.

It's more about how the abductor got in. We haven't heard anything about any possible ways to enter the home quietly, nothing about any possible signs of forced entry, nothing about any doors or windows left unlocked, nothing about people who might have the key. So how did the abductor get in?

THe only thing that keeps a few people on the fence in the Baby Lisa case, is that the parents had the 'good sense' to say the window was wide open, the front door was unlocked, and the mother was passed out drunk. Gives people the illusion of a reasonable doubt.

But the Di Pietros have not given us any 'options' like that. they did change from , every one was home together and the two babies were both asleep upstairs,to ' Mom was not even home, and Ayla was ALONE in the baby's room.' But they have not yet said the door was unlocked...yet

So the way I read the article was that Derek T still lives at home, is 25, and has a son.

Also, why did CR and her son stay with the T family? Doesn't she have her own apartment? Did anyone else think this was funny?

I believe that ED made that baby disappear and JD feels that since he didn't "do it" he has nothing to worry about. I find it hard to believe that the police know they are lying but have chosen to do nothing about it. Last I heard, eluding, hampering, and lying are all "convictable" offenses.... the police arrest people everyday for these charges, if the DiPetros have been caught in a lie-then they could be charged. My friend who is chief of police told me, there are laws for everything, if a cop wants to charge you, trust me, he will find the law.

BBM: I agree ... ED has been on my "radar" for a while now ... of course, ALL of them have been on my "radar" -- but the one that makes it go up slightly more is ED ...

And she has lawyered up along with PD ... hmmm ... JMO but there is "something" about these two ...

MOO ...

:seeya: Morning,

I went through this article from the Sentinel twice, and I noticed something : :waitasec: it is NOT always WHAT is stated, sometimes it is what is NOT stated :

Did ANY of the Tudela's meet Ayla ? JMO ... but it does NOT appear that the Tudela's met Ayla :

IF Justin, Derek T and his family are such "good friends" -- then WHY didn't they meet Ayla when Justin got "custody" of Ayla -- OR more specifically -- WHEN Justin took out that Life Insurance Policy on Ayla -- when the Tudela's sold it to him ? ?

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Father-friends-say-its-possible-cops-say-no-way.html

The Tudela family of Winslow has known Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, since he was in grade school. They said they don’t believe DiPietro is capable of hurting his daughter, they contend a kidnapping scenario is plausible and they said the public should keep an open mind.

BBM: So -- how do the Tudela's know this ? Were the Tudela's around Justin and Ayla ? It is NOT stated if they were or NOT ...

Have they been around Justin lately ? Are they aware of that "fight" and "assault" that happened when Justin drove his brother Lance to track down ED's daughter's father -- oh :doh: that's right, Justin didn't "see or hear" anything ...

It irks me that they make him out to be a bad parent, and that he could have any involvement. I trust Justin with my child any day of the week.”

So ... WHEN were the Tudela's "witnesses" to Justin's "parenting" that they can make such a statement ? Did the Tudela's OBSERVE Justin with Ayla ?

JMO and MOO ... but I think NOT ...

I sure hope LE is looking at all of this ...

MOO ...

So the way I read the article was that Derek T still lives at home, is 25, and has a son.

Also, why did CR and her son stay with the T family? Doesn't she have her own apartment? Did anyone else think this was funny?

:seeya:

BBM: Yes, I thought this was "very hinky" also -- from what I remember, CR had her own place in Portland ... so WHY didn't she stay at her place in Portland ?

Makes NO sense ...

Another thing : the Tudela's : so according to them, they have known Justin since he was a "child" ... What I would like to know is IF the Tudela's knew Phoebe, Elisha, and Courtney before Ayla went "missing" ...

The Tudela's are soooooo "defensive" of Justin ... hmmm ...

MOO ...

PD is a possibility since she is the only one that wasn't at home the night Ayla "supposedly went missing" ...... perhaps trying to distance her from the incident .....

also if she is a very strong person ..... she would be in a position to manipulate the other members of the family and extensions ....

Just some thoughts to ponder .....

I believe they all know what happened because they have all lawyered up JMO

:twocents:

Wonder if the drug bust at CR's apartment (sister busted for the huge quantity of oxy) is the reason for her staying with the T family along with the D family? Perhaps the landlord of the apartment does not want the tenants to return?

I do find CR and her child staying with the T family to be odd if they did indeed have another option such as the apartment.

Wonder if the drug bust at CR's apartment (sister busted for the huge quantity of oxy) is the reason for her staying with the T family along with the D family? Perhaps the landlord of the apartment does not want the tenants to return?

I do find CR and her child staying with the T family to be odd if they did indeed have another option such as the apartment.

:seeya: I was thinking about this as well ... but, wasn't the drug bust AFTER Ayla was reported "missing" ? And after LE put the DiP's out of the house for those 2 weeks -- or sometime during those 2 weeks ?

Or -- do I have it wrong ?

Thanks !

I think this story is bigger than what it appears. I don't believe that the Tudela's would be going to the lengths they are to defend JD if he is just a friend of their son.

I hate to say it, but people that live in grand neo-classical Victorian houses on land with a sweeping view of the river, don't even run in the same social circles with a family like the DiPietros. . .a single mom who used to live in the projects with three illegitimate kids. Let alone, are they so loyal to them that they are willing to stick their necks out to defend them. It makes no sense.

What's the angle? Insurance fraud? Drugs? Soccer mom, daycare provider, drug king-pin? I've even wondered if there isn't an organized crime connection. :waitasec:

ETA-and HT saying she is defending JD because it is the right thing to do. Puhleeze! I don't think HT would know the right thing to do if it fell out of the sky and landed on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro