ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is getting kind of long. Looking for the next one to have 'arrest' at the top.

Praying for justice for Ayla!

MOO etc.

Deadline came and went without any activity. Unfortunately I think most knew that was going to be the result. I was trying to think of a past case where LE had put a deadline on a reward and someone came forward as a result of that deadline. I couldn't come up with any.

This is a 'too many cooks in the pot' scenario. No idea who to charge and what to even charge them with (Ayla has not been proven to be deceased as far as I know). Then you got people outside of the home that may or may not be accomplices. You look at the situation as a whole and realize that it's so complicated to who's involved with what, who knows what, etc. Meanwhile, another child missing and erased from existence.

Did they have some actual LE department money in an account reserved for this reward? If so it could simply be that they couldn't afford to keep it tied up indefinitely since it looks like it could be a long long time without ever getting any use.

Did they have some actual LE department money in an account reserved for this reward? If so it could simply be that they couldn't afford to keep it tied up indefinitely since it looks like it could be a long long time without ever getting any use.

:seeya: An attorney in Waterville, John Nale, announced the Reward ... I hope the below info helps ...

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...l-speaks.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds+reward

John Nale is a Waterville attorney who announced the reward during a Dec. 26 press conference.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...terville.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds+reward

$30,000 reward being offered in the case will be withdrawn in 30 days, said John Nale, a Waterville attorney who initially posted the money on behalf of several area businesses and individuals.

:please: that Ayla is found and there will be Justice for her !

:please:

:seeya: An attorney in Waterville, John Nale, announced the Reward ... I hope the below info helps ...

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...l-speaks.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds+reward

John Nale is a Waterville attorney who announced the reward during a Dec. 26 press conference.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...terville.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds+reward

$30,000 reward being offered in the case will be withdrawn in 30 days, said John Nale, a Waterville attorney who initially posted the money on behalf of several area businesses and individuals.

:please: that Ayla is found and there will be Justice for her !

I did not know that, sounds like it was a private entity that decided to pull the money and LE tried to use that to their advantage to see if anyone came forward. For some reason I was thinking the reward was controlled by LE somehow.

It breaks my heart to stop and remember how many innocent young children have disappeared off the face of the earth, never to be found, and noone to be held accountable. How can this keep happening? No answers, no body, no justice. Can't even imagine how their loved ones feel when I'm affected as much as I am and I haven't even known any of them personally. It's a mad, sick world we live in.
:please: let there be progress in this one that leads to an arrest!!!

I sadly believe, and it makes me so furious, that the failure of the FL jury to convict that swamp momster makes a statement: you can get away with murdering your child. Follow my example, make up a dumb story and say nothing more. Hire an attorney and say nothing more. Trust me - it works - I'm free as a bird. (and as worthless as a turd)

IMHO

I sadly believe, and it makes me so furious, that the failure of the FL jury to convict that swamp momster makes a statement: you can get away with murdering your child. Follow my example, make up a dumb story and say nothing more. Hire an attorney and say nothing more. Trust me - it works - I'm free as a bird. (and as worthless as a turd)

IMHO

:seeya: I totally agree, Caligram ! These are some good points !

And sadly, I think this "mentality" will continue because it seems to be "working" for many of the "perps" still out there ...

The Justice System needs a serious overhaul to stop this "insanity" ...

:please: that Ayla is found and Justice will be served for her !

Ayla is such a precious little child! I pray she is found safe and sound. I hope she is being hidden away somewhere by a family member and being taken care of. Right now I refuse to think the worst has happened to her.

:praying:

I hope you're right, even though my mind is conflicting that.

As a resident of Maine, I respectfully offer any services I can regarding the culture and geography of any town or city that I can, including Waterville.

http://missingpersonsnews.com/false...eynolds-and-madeleine-mccann-spark-confusion/

By Erica Morse
Editor-in-Chief, MPN
Updated 12:30pm CST, July 29, 2012

(MPN) – As the Internet age progresses and information becomes more immediate, many news organizations are offering ways for anyone with a keyboard or video recorder to report the news via uploads to their site. However, one television station in Spokane, WA, is taking the heat today after one of these “wanna-be reporters” recently posted two erroneous – and falsified - pieces asserting two missing girls had been spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18