ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think PD may have tried to provide a reason for the blood in JD's hidey hole basement cave. I regard that as just another reason to distrust JD & crew. "Put no trust in Justin" sounds apt for a title of a new media article. I wonder if ED and CR have been threatened with retribution if they dare tell LE what they know about what really happened to Ayla. Would JD's brother go to any lengths to protect JD? Anyone else? Who would risk getting that involved? Or does JD hold information about the gals that could put them behind bars for some criminal activity? I would think something besides loyalty has to account for their silence.

My heart goes out to TR. The agony she is enduring is so obvious, such a complete opposite to the non-emotional and none devotional frigid paternal side of Ayla's family.

IMHO

I've wondered if someone, (and I guess that someone could be JD) knows what happened...and has the "power" to threaten all of them. I mean how weird that all those people who are supposed to care about Ayla...even three mothers, including PD...would not be trying like heck to find Ayla. I still think drugs were...or are involved. JMO MOO

JMHO. .. I think LE probably does have enough blood evidence in this case. I think the problem is who do you charge? Without a body it's hard to have the forensic evidence to know who the killer was when you have at least 3 adults, I think maybe more, that could be responsible. As long as they all stick together and nobody talks, it's a problem.

I hope that LE can find the evidence they need to put this little game of cat and mouse to sleep. I think LE was hoping there would be some in fighting. Who knows, maybe there is. The other alternative is arrest all three and then see who starts talking. I'm not sure if they can do it, but I would sure love to see that.

JMHO. .. I think LE probably does have enough blood evidence in this case. I think the problem is who do you charge? Without a body it's hard to have the forensic evidence to know who the killer was when you have at least 3 adults, I think maybe more, that could be responsible. As long as they all stick together and nobody talks, it's a problem.

I hope that LE can find the evidence they need to put this little game of cat and mouse to sleep. I think LE was hoping there would be some in fighting. Who knows, maybe there is. The other alternative is arrest all three and then see who starts talking. I'm not sure if they can do it, but I would sure love to see that.

It would be nice if they could do that, but unfortunately they have to have probable cause for an arrest, and like you said, without a body there is very little evidence to link one person to a crime.
To be able to arrest someone for withholding evidence you have to be able to prove that they know something they haven't told. So far, everyone claims not to know anything. Crazy, isn't it!
I can certainly see a family not ratting out a family member... that's been done so many times in so many cases, it's unbelievable. It happens. Some families are willing to go their graves without telling the truth, just to save someone they love. Girlfriends, too.

I just noticed the wonderful video on the family website with newborn pictures of Ayla along with many new pictures. Has it been there the whole time, and I've just missed it? What a beautifully done video!

I am so afraid that this case is just going to go cold like so many others have before it. Too many babies and children and ex-wives going missing without a trace. :furious:

I just noticed on Ayla's website, (the Reynolds/Hansen website), that it no longer states that the Laura Recovery Center is working with Justin DiPietro. Instead, it states that they are working with Trista's family.....

It hurts, watching that video. Ayla always had a smile on her beautiful face, and those bright blue eyes just danced with the joy of life.

From the online Kennebec Journal today:

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Aylas-family-launches-blog-mother-doubts-kidnapping-claim.html

"WATERVILLE — The mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds said she doesn’t believe her daughter was kidnapped.

Trista Reynolds made the comment in response to a March 11 article in the Morning Sentinel in which Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, and his supporters expressed their belief that Ayla was abducted and said their reasons for believing so would be revealed “when the time is right.” "

More at link above. Same article posted at Morning Sentinel, which serves the Waterville area. 2 comments on KJ, 0 on MS.

Hanson, a hobbyist Web designer in Portland, said www.answersforayla.com will represent the personal observations and opinions of the Reynolds family along with facts, including links to scanned copies of medical, court and Department of Health and Human Services records that the family acquired late last week.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Aylas-family-launches-blog-mother-doubts-kidnapping-claim.html

Just checked out this new blog. On the "small cut" page, it says investigators told the Reynolds family that the amount of blood was "more than a cupful" :shakehead: :cry:

Wow, you can clearly see that Ayla was well taken care of. Always smiling! Such a beautiful child.

Unfortunately, this is one of the big myths about abused and neglected children. You can look at pictures of many children shortly before they lost their lives and see beautiful bodies and glowing spirits. It reflects more on the spirit of the child than on how well they have been cared for. it is a HUGE assumption that a 'nice looking' child is not abused or neglected. In fact, you can ask a number of well-known actors and actresses that endured horrific abuse; they looked so 'good' that they were paid enormous sums of money to be filmed, all while the abuse continued.

Unfortunately, this is one of the big myths about abused and neglected children. You can look at pictures of many children shortly before they lost their lives and see beautiful bodies and glowing spirits. It reflects more on the spirit of the child than on how well they have been cared for. it is a HUGE assumption that a 'nice looking' child is not abused or neglected. In fact, you can ask a number of well-known actors and actresses that endured horrific abuse; they looked so 'good' that they were paid enormous sums of money to be filmed, all while the abuse continued.

I understand what you are saying, but when you look at the majority of the photos taken of Ayla in the care of her father compared to when she was with her mother, there is a huge difference. However, if one looks at the case of Kyron Horman, I believe that the pictures of him supposedly taken by his stepmother Terri exhibit precisely what you state. JMOHO....

Just checked out this new blog. On the "small cut" page, it says investigators told the Reynolds family that the amount of blood was "more than a cupful" :shakehead: :cry:

Thank you for the link, askfornina! That is really disturbing news! It makes me so angry that someone in the Waterville home has not been arrested yet. How can that much blood possibly be explained away? A little toddler just doesn't have that much to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro