Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever Ayla's mom has to say...it is apparently not enough to bring charges, IMO. Most likely, it will be something to indicate why LE feels Ayla is not alive. But I feel like we've known that all along, unfortunately, and that LE simply does not have enough to charge anyone. JMO

Ayla's is not one of the cases I follow diligently but coincidentally, I was just thinking about her a couple days ago. I was wondering how anyone could live with themselves knowing they had killed a sweet baby. I was thinking that the younger the child, the easier it is to get away with killing it. It's like children become more like possessions and oh well, so she's gone. Her parents can do what they want with her. So no need to really look into too hard.

I'm sure that's unfair but it's how I'm feeling right now.

Sweet little Ayla ... I can't forget your adorable happy face. I know there hasn't been any real news in a long long time. I hope someone is going to break down and reveal what happened to you and where you have been hidden. I am still waiting and hoping. Just want to find you, baby girl, and to see the guilty get the punishment they deserve.

Trista previews some of the evidence she is going to reveal in her press conference. http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/256222/2/Ayla-Reynolds-mother-reveals-new-evidence

Thank You, deoneta for this update ...

From the link above :

Reynolds said police showed her pictures of Justin's room, where there was blood. His shoes had blood on them. His truck had Ayla's blood in it, and there was saliva mixed with her blood in some places. She said it shows that Ayla suffered, and there was enough blood that she feels it's clear her little girl has died. But it doesn't show a cause.

:stormingmad: This is absolutely horrible !

:twocents: LE knows what happened but JMO and MOO, I think the DA wants a body ... I say move forward against Justin and any and all of those who were at the house that night !

:please::please::please: for Ayla !

See I don't understand why they can't arrest the 3 that were in the house on obstruction charges. I also can't understand why they can't at least get them on abuse or negligence because with that much blood the child should have received medical care. Those 3 were the last to see Ayla just like in Erica Parson's case. They are responsible and the father is the main one to be accountable. A child can't just disappear and no one be held accountable in this country. Something needs to change especially with children under the age of 10! If Elaina Stienfurth;s mom can be locked up because she said Elaina had a bloody nose and a bump on her head surely Ayla's sperm doner can be too!

I don't see how this is not enough to charge him with her murder. Plenty of people have been charged without bodies. And there is no good reason for her blood to be in the house and on his shoes when she conveniently disappears forever.

I sure hope Trista Reynolds has a bodyguard or is under LE surveillance!

I do not know whether Trista is working with LE or is using this as an opportunity to spur LE on... But I do think she's wise to do whatever she can to spark more interest before another Maine winter goes by. Ayla is out there somewhere. Hunting season is coming up in Maine, and getting word out once more before hunters start tramping through the woods again is only a good thing.

Some of the blood, Reynolds said, was mixed with saliva, indicating Ayla may have suffered internally, she told WCSH.
She says she was also shown photographs of blood discovered in the basement of the home of Ayla's grandmother, where the toddler was temporarily living with the father.
"With what was shown to me, I don't see how any little child can survive after that," Reynolds told the TV station. "All I can picture when I close my eyes is the blood that I saw."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/13/justice/maine-missing-toddler-ayla-reynolds/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatsDom