ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if his family has communicated with him and that's how they know he's there.

eta By saying this I mean he responded to their pleas and they have been communicating with him. To me it sounds like they are trying to work with him rather than storming in. All jmo.

"We realize this may be intimidating for you, but we need you to come out with your hands in the air"
Former FBI Hostage Rescue Team member commenting on possible cell phone tracking that led them here (which y'all had already suggested).
Eerie as heck to watch. Pitch black except for police lights/spot lights.

Strange choice to return to that home.
I have my doubts he is there but we shall see.
It is odd given what he did. But I am reminded that in car chases here in Los Angeles, drivers often end up returning to their own neighborhoods. It's what they're familiar with and may feel comforting. If he was texting with his sister, maybe he agreed to go back home?

Also, if he intends to commit suicide (or has already done so), maybe he wanted to go home to do that?

JMO

ABC News says no new commands in the last 10 minutes or so.

No confirmation that he's in there, says their expert, but they must proceed as if he is. No heat signal doesn't mean he's not there, he may be sophisticated enough to mask it.

And weren't the cops all over his house executing a search warrant? How would he have even got past all of them to reenter his house? Confused ...
I think I read that the house is on a lot of land with woods, so possibly hiding out until they were gone?
I'm still stunned that he may have gone back home after everything that has happened.

Giberti's nephew, Will Bourgault, said on Facebook that his uncle was struck several times and his fighting for his life in the hospital.

'My Uncle was one of the victim’s working at Sparetime bowling ally in Lewiston, Maine. He was shot multiple times in his legs and is currently in surgery,' said Bourgault.

'For those of you who don’t know Tom, he’s
a bright light in a dark room and it doesn’t surprise me he was selfless in the face of chaos and tragedy,' said Will Damon

Bbm.
Indeed.
What a hero.

Hoping he will fully recover !!

Graphic post :

A leg wound(s) can easily be fatal if it severs the femoral artery.
Or broken leg bones that can pierce a major artery/vein ?
Cannot imagine the pain he suffered when being shot. :(
Omo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members